Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy+Busty+Vicky+26  (Read 8361 times)

2 review(s) for Curvy Busty Vicky (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for jenny sexy xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flemstone

I have a confession to make. Sunday morning when I tried to contact Ashanty her phone was off. So I sent her a text message. I then decided to look for something cheap close by as I needed to get laid. One of those hangover horny vibes. It was 11 in the morning and every girl I tried wasn't available.

Well then Vicky picked up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's fatter in person, but the cider was still talking. Now here's what I liked about this girl. Friendly, quite well spoken and clean. Owo and really good, then I banged her doggy for a bit. Strange how big girls can be tight. I asked her if she did anal and she said I was too big. She kind of chuckled and she seemed to be struggling with normal sex. She does mention that it depends on size, and I'm not one for hurting girls. Now for some God  forsaken reason I'm getting ready to come. This shouldn't be happening, it never happens this quickly any more. I get her on her back thinking that might prevent me coming. Nope, she bewitched me. I come, she gave me a half arsed massage for a bit and I left. Confused.  My mate says I clearly prefer big girls. Can't be, I was married to a woman smaller than Angie for 6 years.  Some of you might give her negative for not doing anal. Well I don't think she should give it up for £40 for half an hour.

So now I get home and check Ashanty has text me back. Fuck it, I headed off to her place. What a great day in the end, I came twice in about an hour. Usually I spend an hour with a girl and only come once. I might have found the secret to success. Ashanty is hotter than in her pics. I've mentioned elsewhere that her hair is shaven on the sides now. She does Owo, smells good and is pretty energetic. Talks quite a lot but asked if she should shut up. I let her carry on babbling.  We didn't kiss but she probably would. Comms are pretty good, actually far better than the average in Haringey. She gets plenty of practice talking by the looks of it.

Only negative is both girls kind of lead me out the door before the half hour was over. I pretty much nodded to both of them after finishing early, come once in half an hour?  Sometimes if I don't come after about 5 to 10 minutes, I might not come. I wouldn't stand for it if I'd paid for an hour. Then again I'd be looking for a different service. I'm really starting to enjoy this half hours.

Offline Victorgrey

what station is vicky close to? And is her place rather close to it?

Flemstone

Easy bus ride from Turnpike Lane or Seven Sisters. She's kind of in the middle of the two.  About a 15 minute walk from TL or about 10 minutes from SS.

Offline punk

Flemstone

Punk I'm not sure why you keep asking if the girls in my top 5 are worth it? You've even asked if my number one punt was worth it. I'm sure its implied that I think they're worth it? Top 5 status and a positive review, yes she's worth it.

Offline punk

Punk I'm not sure why you keep asking if the girls in my top 5 are worth it? You've even asked if my number one punt was worth it. I'm sure its implied that I think they're worth it? Top 5 status and a positive review, yes she's worth it.

well one man's good fuck is another ones so-so punt. Ashanty feedback is hidden and crystal seems unreliable com's according to NK , for example thatS way i asked.Also that area is a bit of travelling for me.

Offline punk

but on saying that its not a reflection on you  :hi:

Flemstone

I admit that I haven't been doing this for years. But I've picked up plenty of experience in the past few months. Over 25 girls and all from Haringey. I'd recommend the top 8 to 10 girls I've been with. Here's the rest.

I can't wait for Diva to come back.

Offline punk

wish i seen Sophie today instead i choose some one on my way home, got the run around than offered a bb who was free walked.

Flemstone

Sophia is either yes or no. She'll tell you straight if she's not available. No pimp involved either. She absolutely loves her job too.

Offline punk

Sophia is either yes or no. She'll tell you straight if she's not available. No pimp involved either. She absolutely loves her job too.

that it sophia try and see her saturday.

Offline NightKid

I'm assuming the quoted profile has been recently taken over by another girl as there's a disparity in the name? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

That said, I like that you're showing promise in replacing Panel to become the 'North VFM punts' man, I miss his recommendations there :(

Flemstone

Yes her profile has been replaced by this one. She's also no longer on Vivastreet.  I think I was a bit blown away by her as she was my second punt. Smoking hot girl, did oral with and pretty good sex. At that stage I didn't realise owo existed. I also thought having a pimp and a bouncer around was normal. Thanks for the compliment Nightkid. Not bad for a bloke who got accused of being a tout the first day on here.

Offline NightKid

Not bad for a bloke who got accused of being a tout the first day on here.

Oh god, you're never gonna let that go are you? Anyway, I said "showing promise" so it's not a shoo-in just yet.  ;)

Flemstone

I started phoning the girls at around 10am. Two of them said they only start at 12. So I decided to go and see someone else.

Straight into my top 5. Great comms all the way. Owo, oral receiving lovely just showered pussy. Energetic sex and plenty of kissing. I booked her for an hour so we chatted quite a bit and her massage is alright. I've also taught her how to do the lingam massage. Second girl in two weeks I've shown this technique. If they're struggling to get me hard I don't mind showing them how. I honestly didn't know about this technique up until about 2 months ago. She was sucking and whatever else for about 10 minutes with some success. Once I'd shown her it took a minute and I was rock hard. She looked quite impressed.

Why is it that someone can have this much great feedback and experience, and not know the lingam? That ten minutes wasted could have been ten minutes of fucking. Surely girls should know that the tip of the cock is the part that needs to be stimulated?

Offline bestbefore

I started phoning the girls at around 10am. Two of them said they only start at 12. So I decided to go and see someone else.

Straight into my top 5. Great comms all the way. Owo, oral receiving lovely just showered pussy. Energetic sex and plenty of kissing. I booked her for an hour so we chatted quite a bit and her massage is alright. I've also taught her how to do the lingam massage. Second girl in two weeks I've shown this technique. If they're struggling to get me hard I don't mind showing them how. I honestly didn't know about this technique up until about 2 months ago. She was sucking and whatever else for about 10 minutes with some success. Once I'd shown her it took a minute and I was rock hard. She looked quite impressed.

Why is it that someone can have this much great feedback and experience, and not know the lingam? That ten minutes wasted could have been ten minutes of fucking. Surely girls should know that the tip of the cock is the part that needs to be stimulated?

I told you she was good!

Flemstone

Yeah thanks for that. I just tried one of those blondes again. She's only available at 2:30. Think they're getting worked over there.

Offline punk

Yeah thanks for that. I just tried one of those blondes again. She's only available at 2:30. Think they're getting worked over there.

yes i agree about the blondes good coms crap time slot.

Offline punk