Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CotswoldTreat - Cirencester  (Read 2579 times)

tazzer57

Hello I'm Visiting Cirencester and wondered whether anybody has had experience of CotswaltTreat?
No reviews and only one pic available.

External Link/Members Only

Much appreciated !

Legslegslegs

Hello I'm Visiting Cirencester and wondered whether anybody has had experience of CotswaltTreat?
No reviews and only one pic available.

Much appreciated !

I emailed her about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Hasn't logged in for nearly 4 weeks. Doubt if she's genuine, sadly.

Legslegslegs

I emailed her about 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Hasn't logged in for nearly 4 weeks. Doubt if she's genuine, sadly.

I know it's long after your query but she's finally logging no in and has made contact with me over the past two days. She's a woman of few words, though, and I'm not sure she's genuine. Something fishy about the profile - why does she charge if she just wants NSA sex? - and her pricing seems just to rise in £50 increments. Would love to know more about her, though, and have invited her to reveal more of herself to me. Outcalls only, which would mean a home visit for me, and I see this as too risky with this one at present.

Jb!!zx

I believe her to be a messer .best to avoid..attention seeker when she's lonely one thinks

Offline tomnash1971

Hi, she is definitely no messer ! Very hard to get hold of but worth the wait ! Have personally seen her eight times for car meets, i believe she now has a proper job hence the lack of availability!

Offline mattkingley

Hey Tom,

What does she look like and how "Little Curvy" are we talking?

Thanks

Offline tomnash1971

Curvy in the right places ! Very attractive woman I'd say a proper milf and to be honest best BJ I've ever had !

vw

Curvy in the right places ! Very attractive woman I'd say a proper milf and to be honest best BJ I've ever had !

Hi tom

Maybe you could do a review at some point, its a;ways good to get a review for the unreviewed ladies.

the review writing guide