Author Topic: Sauna with its own cash machine outside and security guards in uniform  (Read 10547 times)

Offline Brian

Libbys Sauna in Stratford, East London, must be one of the best organised saunas in the country. It has its own cash machine in a hole in the outside front wall of the sauna. Also, there are uniformed security guards inside the premises. However, I think the fact that these security guards hang around menacingly behind the receptionist on the front desk could put off some customers walking through the front door.

Re: Sauna with its own cash machine outside and security guards in uniform
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 12:34:30 pm »
Libbys Sauna in Stratford, East London, must be one of the best organised saunas in the country. It has its own cash machine in a hole in the outside front wall of the sauna. Also, there are uniformed security guards inside the premises. However, I think the fact that these security guards hang around menacingly behind the receptionist on the front desk could put off some customers walking through the front door.

Cheers Bri,  great info.  Keep up the good work!

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 12:47:19 pm »
I know a nice sauna with a coffee shop quite handy only a few yards away if you want to know. Speak nicely and I'll even tell you if there's cushions - or at least, based on what I've heard of course.
;)

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 12:56:49 pm »
as long as theres an ATM, i always go punting with no cash.

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 01:14:57 pm »
Stratford is a rough area, I can understand the need for security guards, the local muggers and pickpockets will have a field day next year when the Olympics takes place. :( :(

Offline Brian

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 01:32:06 pm »

Thanks - I am glad it was of use.

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 01:35:23 pm »
Yeah I take back my little dig - not familiar with Stratford.   

Offline Lucy chambers

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 03:10:19 pm »
Jeez, Bri has the life. Over thirties clubs in Wetherby, hen houses in Stratford. It must be a full time job being the local mole  :)

Offline Mellow

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 04:07:15 pm »
Is the security there to protect the wgs or just to chuck out unhappy clients. As you can't see them from the outside, I presume?

Offline Jacob

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 04:57:11 pm »
If it's their cash machine rather than a common or garden ATM wouldn't it be better to have it just inside the door with an accompanying pop and candy bar dispenser. Much safer and better if it's raining.

Offline Brian

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 06:59:28 pm »
Is the security there to protect the wgs or just to chuck out unhappy clients. As you can't see them from the outside, I presume?

A bit of both I would imagine. You can't see them from the outside but one of them hovers behind the receptionist as soon as a customer walks in. I think this has the wrong effect as it gives the feeling of a clip joint and people must walk out.

Offline Brian

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 07:00:37 pm »
If it's their cash machine rather than a common or garden ATM wouldn't it be better to have it just inside the door with an accompanying pop and candy bar dispenser. Much safer and better if it's raining.

Well it is an ATM built into the outside front wall of the sauna on the pavement. So I assume the cash is topped up from inside. Very unusual.

Offline Mellow

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 09:51:12 pm »
Well it is an ATM built into the outside front wall of the sauna on the pavement. So I assume the cash is topped up from inside. Very unusual.
LOL

I bet the notes come out in perfect little rolls  :D :lol:

Offline Jacob

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 11:02:24 pm »
I wanted to have a look for myself but it's a way off.

I thought I could see it here

But the fuckin' security blinds cum grills are down!!   :lol: :D

Offline Jerboa

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 12:54:34 am »
I wonder what it says on your statement ATM withdrawl from Libby's nookie shop Stratford!  :D

Offline distressed

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2011, 06:17:08 am »
I wonder what it says on your statement ATM withdrawl from Libby's nookie shop Stratford!  :D
Today you were serviced by Sexy Susan :)

Offline Albert

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2011, 10:48:04 am »

Nicky Nacky Nu
Libbys would like to thank you
for choosing our parlour
you proved your are smarter
hope you had a great screw.