Author Topic: Debbies Massage  (Read 4483 times)

Wiltsboy01

Debbies Massage
« on: June 16, 2013, 10:31:49 pm »
Does anyone have any info on this place please?

http://www.debbiesmassage.net/

The rates look ok and I just want to grab a no hassle suck-and-fuck as I have a work meeting this Wednesday and a Travelcard to play with coming home!

Don't want to risk arranging a punt and all that kerfuffle, so this looks like a result?  Is it?

:)

Re: Debbies Massage
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 10:42:04 pm »
Dunno, but I'm particularly enamoured by the site's Web 1.0 technology. If you go, can you put in a word for my web development services?  :P

Wiltsboy01

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 10:48:30 pm »
Dunno, but I'm particularly enamoured by the site's Web 1.0 technology. If you go, can you put in a word for my web development services?  :P

I like the feel of the place - really old school and Debbie herself still gives it a go some days :)

It will be Chloe for me on Weds - no bullshit just a 30-something (says mid 20s but hey this is showbiz) Brit for my pleasure. I hope.

Offline Urban_G

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 01:08:09 am »
I've been there a couple of times, but a long time ago. It has a different attitude to other parlours, for example on one visit I was waiting for the girl and waited while chatting to the maid (who also was a WG herself) and another guy, but I'm sure he wasn't a punter (at least not on that occasion), he seemed to know them quite well and was just reading a paper and drinking tea. It felt a bit awkward, but was quite relaxed. When I was with the girl, the maid had to come in for some reason and I made a joke about her joining us at which point she got her tits out for me to suck, albeit briefly!

Anyway, don't know what the girls there are like now, but I think you'll get a good service from most of them and I've only heard good things about this place.

Just a tip, their main entrance is on a main road next to an off licence, not too busy though, but there is another entrance from the alleyway / driveway behind the buildings which is much more discrete.

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:25:15 am »
Been once on a Friday. Saw Tina who was awesome :-)

Offline addick

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 10:48:00 am »
Hi,

Been there quite a few times over the years and they've now gone from one working girl to two on most days.  Whilst this might increase choice I don't think the basement flat is big enough for it. One of the services is to shower with a girl but not always possible if already being used and the kitchen is now a waiting area...all a bit cramped. I reckon it's better to go when just one girl working.  In terms of girls they've always been enthusiastic.

If you drive there are a few free parking bays outside and some side roads.  You can  just turn up and take a chance but can also call ahead and try to book.

Cheers,

Addick

Offline SWLondon

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 01:39:21 pm »
I've not been before but I've only ever heard good reviews as long as you don't go there expecting super models. Alternatively you could try Soho.

Offline Essex3

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 02:21:38 pm »
Mostly old and out of shape... Really?

Offline Steve299

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 02:38:11 pm »
Hi, been there loads of times over many years, never had a bad punt, most of the girls are great

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 10:48:33 am »
Anyone know of a place like this in Central London (I.e in or v close to Zone 1?).   Debbies looks like the massage parlours in Bristol where I've had some cracking experiences (and also some less than great too!)

Offline akauya

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 12:45:46 pm »
Anyone know of a place like this in Central London (I.e in or v close to Zone 1?).   Debbies looks like the massage parlours in Bristol where I've had some cracking experiences (and also some less than great too!)

Nearest I can think of is HOD in South Kensington

http://www.houseofdivine.com/home.php

Offline Gruffydd

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 07:07:43 am »
I've been there a few times over the past few years and had some great experiences. Debbie is a really friendly and fun maid, but more importantly(!) the girls are good looking and are really into their job! Go for the house special - 70 for assisted shower before plenty of bedroom fun - well worth it! 

Wiltsboy01

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 08:48:57 am »
I've been there a few times over the past few years and had some great experiences. Debbie is a really friendly and fun maid, but more importantly(!) the girls are good looking and are really into their job! Go for the house special - 70 for assisted shower before plenty of bedroom fun - well worth it!

Thanks Debbie, will do! See you soon x