Author Topic: CIM and Swallow  (Read 7178 times)

Offline dave123

CIM and Swallow
« on: June 08, 2013, 12:26:23 pm »
There is some disagreement as to the amount of wgs who offer this service. So let's see what our experience is.

Offline lovingfacials

Re: CIM and Swallow
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 12:36:53 pm »
Once its left me I couldnt care less if they swallow or spit, as I love a facial, ususally its not swallowed, if its CIM I usually ask if when CIM they dribble it/spit it onto there tits and keep sucking

the only thing I dont ask is the GFE expereince - i/e they get up off the bed and go & spit it into the toliet

killsthemomment

Offline Warwick

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 01:05:49 pm »
Swallow every time for me.

So many girls say they do CIM but don't. In fact IME I'd put them in the majority. The only way to guarantee you're not going to be messed around is if they commit to swallowing. I won't have a girl do oral unless she swallows.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 01:11:18 pm »
I have found that all the girls I have booked who I asked in advance if they swallow actually do, but one or two of those who I just assumed would have actually not but I'd say from my own personal experience it's a split of 85% do / 15% don't.

Offline Warwick

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 01:15:45 pm »
I have found that all the girls I have booked who I asked in advance if they swallow actually do, but one or two of those who I just assumed would have actually not but I'd say from my own personal experience it's a split of 85% do / 15% don't.

Yeah well there's always a few that lie. Don't go back, and let as many people as you can know they are no good.

I wouldn't want to force anyone to swallow - heaven forbid - but they shouldn't get away with saying they do when they have no intention. It's a long time since I've encountered one that does that actually. If a girl says she swallows, she's usually pretty good at oral anyway.

Offline ladyofthemansion

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2013, 01:26:33 pm »
Eat pineapples first so it tastes nice for the lady. Don't eat asparagus first. That would be cruel.

Offline lovingfacials

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 01:50:14 pm »
Lady

Do either of those REALLY make that much of a marked difference?

Or is it a myth, I thinkl god hyrdration makes it easier to swallow anyway as its not a 'globby'

However I hasten to add I have NO firsthand knowledge of this

No really I dont

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 02:02:07 pm »
For me, there is something extremely horny about CIM - pretty much top on the enjoyment scale.

Swallow or Spit - couldn't care less really

Offline dilletante

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 02:25:45 pm »
Eat pineapples first so it tastes nice for the lady. Don't eat asparagus first. That would be cruel.

There's a "yogic" saying that it takes 40 mouthfuls of food to make a drop of blood, and 40 drops of blood  to make a drop of semen.

No doubt intended as a warning against cumming too frequently but I still wouldn't expect what I've just eaten to be next on the menu for the starving Yorkshire tart walking the streets in search of victuals. ;-)

Offline Warwick

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 03:00:35 pm »
For me, there is something extremely horny about CIM - pretty much top on the enjoyment scale.

Yes, and for me it's partly down to the fact that she's in complete control of it. The girls that constantly change the pace are especially good because you don't know what's going to happen next.

Nor me, although I have to say that in certain positions, sitting, or standing (okay but my legs go to jelly sometimes) I like the sensation when she swallows it straight down a lt.

Offline Lz-129

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013, 03:53:16 pm »

I am the opposite, I thought I'd love CIM but spitting just kills it dead! Only one girl I've been with swallowed
So now I prefer a different way to end, a facial was bloody nice especially as she sucked it after (and I filmed it) but right now the cumming inside even though rubbered up is my prefered way to finish since I discoverered the tablet

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 04:43:16 pm »
So many it's hard to compare. New prossies mostly haven't learnt the arts and skills. Beyond that it seems to be their health fixations, personal preferences or establishment rules. I like CIM if she is exceedingly good, which I find is rare. Spitting in the bathroom is a bit off unless you steel yourself to it, whereas the punter has a bit more control over facials. All she needs is a pretty face and a moderate degree of self disciple and acting.

Offline rpg

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »
Swallow is good, running to the bathroom bad. I prefer if she lets it run out her mouth onto my cock/stomach

Offline NIK

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 04:58:51 pm »
Two of the best girls I've ever seen Carla and Jessica both swallowed!   :P

Offline LL

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 06:02:41 pm »
Only one girl I've visited swallowed.  She gulped it down so fast - I wish she'd let me see it in her mouth first!

Offline Warwick

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 06:13:33 pm »
Only one girl I've visited swallowed.  She gulped it down so fast - I wish she'd let me see it in her mouth first!

I can't imagine what for. Have you not seen it before - lol

I think the quicker it goes down the better. I know a girl who swallows it while you're still coming. It feels like you're being milked because you can feel the pressure of her tongue as she swallows, and it feels nice.

Offline Lz-129

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 06:24:41 pm »
I can't imagine what for. Have you not seen it before - lol

Noooooo, CIM, she opens her mouth for you to look at your muck, before she swallows! That's perfect :thumbsup:

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 07:54:34 pm »
A long as she keeps wanking me with her mouth for a good 20-30 seconds afterwards, I'm not too bothered, as long as its in her mouth!

Offline LL

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 09:50:14 pm »
Noooooo, CIM, she opens her mouth for you to look at your muck, before she swallows! That's perfect :thumbsup:
See that's what I'm talkin' bout!

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 12:23:55 am »
Ideallt CIM + some facial (sloppy/messy mixture) and then she holds and enjoys my exhausted little captain for 20-30 sec. Dont care what happens afterwards.  Shame only one girl has done that for me so far but then finishing on penetration is brilliant too especially when the girl is fit. I tend to go for CIM/facial with slutty WGs that I dont really like too much so kind of feels like punishment. The girls I actually like are normally finished on penetration just like I would a GF.

Offline Ali Katt

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 12:29:19 am »
CIM and Swallow is great, but snowball is king. With a bit of cock gagging during oral thrown in. Finding the perfect blowjob is like finding an honest politician.

Offline MancSean

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 10:51:40 am »
I don't mind if they spit as king as they are discreet and its not immediate. I remember first girl I met from AW was very slutty and dirty rimmed me gagged but when I came she's spat into a spit bucket next to the bed. All I could think off was how many loads were in there.
The second time I visited her she cleaned her fanny with mouthwash before RO this was a killer never went a third time

Offline Lz-129

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 11:01:49 am »
Kinda curious why a lot of girls don't swallow, it would save a lot of hassle for both punter and WG
Seems like most girls would rather rim some blokes arse than swallow cum, don't quite understand why

Health reasons? Or something else?

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2013, 11:16:43 am »
I always thought rimming is much more potentially unhealthy than swallowing. Am I wrong?

Offline akauya

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2013, 11:19:30 am »
I always thought rimming is much more potentially unhealthy than swallowing. Am I wrong?

Even if you just had a good wash there? I don't know enough facts.. it would help to know more