Author Topic: Squeezing Testicles... Do you enjoy pain?  (Read 4070 times)

Squeezing Testicles... Do you enjoy pain?
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:03:37 pm »
I don't know how common this is, but I really enjoy having my testicles being squeezed really hard by a wg. There is nothing better than feeling intense pain when I cum, feeling very euphoric afterwards. I'm thinking there might long term side effects if I keep on doing this, or I might meet a very enthusiastic wg that might cause me a injury.  :cry: I only do this every few weeks with a wg, I don't do it when I masturbate anymore.

I enjoy being spanked (bum and cock), and having a deep massage using her elbows to massage my back.

Does anyone else enjoy pain during sex? Do I have anything to worry about long term? I don't want kids, so I'm not worried if it reduces my chances of making someone pregnant.

I am welcome to any other tips/techniques that I might enjoy.

Offline Dani

Re: Squeezing Testicles... Do you enjoy pain?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:05:30 pm »
This is actually quite a normal request and many guys obviously enjoy it in differing degrees of pain.  Some guys even like them bitten really hard but thats when I worry.  I dont fancy popping one.  As long as they squeezing is not too hard then I dont see how it will cause a problem as long as she doesnt go overboard and cause one to rupture (which can happen if she is quite strong)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:07:00 pm by Dani »

Offline miss rebecca

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:31:15 pm »
there is a guy who puts up reverse bookings alot for pain he wants you to basically beat him up
kick him in the balls stand on him with your heels etc
definatly a pain lover that one :crazy:

Offline smiths

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 10:16:54 pm »
I don't know how common this is, but I really enjoy having my testicles being squeezed really hard by a wg. There is nothing better than feeling intense pain when I cum, feeling very euphoric afterwards. I'm thinking there might long term side effects if I keep on doing this, or I might meet a very enthusiastic wg that might cause me a injury.  :cry: I only do this every few weeks with a wg, I don't do it when I masturbate anymore.

I enjoy being spanked (bum and cock), and having a deep massage using her elbows to massage my back.

Does anyone else enjoy pain during sex? Do I have anything to worry about long term? I don't want kids, so I'm not worried if it reduces my chances of making someone pregnant.

I dont like pain personally but what i used to find happened a lot was WGs squeezing my nipples without asking because apparently so they said many of their punters liked it.

Offline smiths

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »
there is a guy who puts up reverse bookings alot for pain he wants you to basically beat him up
kick him in the balls stand on him with your heels etc
definatly a pain lover that one :crazy:

I met a WG who wanted similar, me to beat her up including punching her in the face. Certainly not something i would do.

Offline Secondskin69

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 10:21:29 pm »
Sex is so fucking weird  :thumbsup:

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 10:23:55 pm »

Get yourself down your local GUM clinic for regular screening, and while you're down there ask them this question.

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 11:18:11 pm »
No I hate pain and hate having my balls squeezed. Each to their own :hi:

Offline Secondskin69

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 11:23:47 pm »
Exactly, each to their own  :hi:

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:28 pm »
Everyone has their own quirks but for me pain just isn't one of them. I had a vasectomy, I know what testicular pain is and it's not something that turns me on.

Offline Lz-129

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:44 pm »
Sex is so fucking weird  :thumbsup:

I guess that's why it's so fukin good

Offline ghighi

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 11:36:07 pm »
testicle is an area very sensitive to pain and the pain in the balls is unbearable personally. I cant withstand it. It is the well-known men's weakest area really  :wacko:
But, if the wgs was not biting too hard, i think is ok. :thumbsup:

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2013, 07:09:29 am »
I remember one girl who pinched both my nipples and keep twisting them while I was fucking her.  Was surprisingly enjoyable and made for an angry fuck.

Online k

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2013, 07:46:07 am »
I dont like pain personally but what i used to find happened a lot was WGs squeezing my nipples without asking because apparently so they said many of their punters liked it.
Noone goes anywhere near my nipples... they'd be scraping me off the ceiling if they succeeded.

Who remembers (in the days of Where To Go magazine) a woman calling herself Dutch Susannah?  She suggested lightly tying my balls up with bootlaces and then doing her doggystyle.  Never had an offer like that since then.  Trouble is with making that kind of suggestion is that you end up on the "Weirdest" thread on here.

Online NIK

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2013, 08:31:30 am »

Me too!  :scare:

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2013, 03:21:26 pm »
There's a chap who leaves field reports with the same scenario, a girl in seamed stockings and high heels giving him a kicking in the nuts then finished off with a footjob.

Offline Matium

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2013, 03:28:52 pm »
I suppose those who like having their balls kicked, prodded and squeezed have absolutely no intention of ever being fathers?

It really takes masochism to an extreme level.

I suppose the motto of all masochists is:

Afflixero ergo sum

(I feel pain therefore I am)

Pain is the only way they can validate their, otherwise meaningless, existence.

Offline Uglybugball

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2013, 04:11:39 pm »
I remember one girl who pinched both my nipples and keep twisting them while I was fucking her.  Was surprisingly enjoyable and made for an angry fuck.

+1

A real turn on that one, especially when the end is nigh... :hi:  :kissgirl:

Offline foresight

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2013, 04:31:32 pm »

I suppose those who like having their balls kicked, prodded and squeezed have absolutely no intention of ever being fathers?

It really takes masochism to an extreme level.

I suppose the motto of all masochists is:

Afflixero ergo sum

(I feel pain therefore I am)

Pain is the only way they can validate their, otherwise meaningless, existence.

Google Translate is not always your friend. 

There may well be people on here who enjoy receiving pain, it's not that uncommon. I doubt they see their existence as 'otherwise meaningless'.

Some of your pronouncements get more bizarre.

Offline Jimmyredcab

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2013, 05:36:28 pm »

Maybe I was her previous punter.   :D :lol:

Offline mothra

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2013, 06:20:18 pm »

I'm one of them :D. On the verge of cumming I always request the girl to bite, lick, suck either side of my nipples. The climax is pretty intense.

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 07:34:14 am »
I'm one of them :D. On the verge of cumming I always request the girl to bite, lick, suck either side of my nipples. The climax is pretty intense.

I'm another one who find it helps if she plays with my nipples - not too intense with the biting, though; the way most WGs seem to prefer it when we pay attention to their nipples.

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 07:09:52 pm »
Get yourself down your local GUM clinic for regular screening, and while you're down there ask them this question.

I am going to the GUM Clinic, and I will ask about this.

I love my nipples being sucked/pinched, whilst running her hands against my chest. I'm quite surprised no one else enjoys their balls being squeezed, especially when you cum.

Offline toolboy55

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 08:06:38 pm »
Squeezed, but gently!!
I was doggyiing (?) last week when the girl reached round and stroked/tickled my balls. That certainly did the trick!

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 09:16:10 pm »
BALL TIER
I never tried Squeezing Testicles... and of course torsion of the testes can be fatal. but ... I found a lady on AW called, wait for it, 'Ball Tier' who aims to tie your balls. No photos except a £5.50 private gallery.

She is apparently a BBW with very large upper chassis,  a 50 inch waist and 50+ hips so of course I am intrigued as that is extreme even for me, and it is not a healthy size for survival.  She was to be plan A for tomorrow but has gone sick (a genuine cold - I heard her on the phone) and now AW is down so no plan B available yet and I cannot post her link here for you.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:18:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »