Author Topic: Horny-Mom-Helen 55  (Read 1577 times)

Horny-Mom-Helen 55
« on: April 13, 2013, 03:41:51 pm »
Ok so I'm new the UK Punting forum due to Adultwork being down so I thought I come here and get some opinions on Horny-Mom-Helen. I want to book her but in her preference she says she doesn't see men under 30, yet I'm 27 and a shy polite white male with disabilities. What do you think? Is it worth me emailing her and finding out?

Or have any of you guys visited her, what she like etc?

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=811229&Keywords

Re: Horny-Mom-Helen 55
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 05:05:17 pm »
Ok so I'm new the UK Punting forum due to Adultwork being down so I thought I come here and get some opinions on Horny-Mom-Helen. I want to book her but in her preference she says she doesn't see men under 30, yet I'm 27 and a shy polite white male with disabilities. What do you think? Is it worth me emailing her and finding out?

Lie about your age - although this is something a WG would never do.  :rolleyes:

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 05:59:30 pm »
I really don't want to lie, especially if I become a regular of her's and she catches me out on my age. And plus I won't be able to enjoy the experience with her if I'm worried about the lie I told.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 06:12:07 pm »
Email her & explain your situation.  Do you have feedback on AW?  If you do & you ask her politely she may well say yes but you'll never know until you try.  There are a couple of ladies I've seen who stated on their profiles they don't see guys my age but as I have good feedback & asked politely they were happy to see me.

Offline James999

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 06:19:05 pm »
I really don't want to lie,

If you don't want to lie then be a little crafty, E mail her and ask her if she sees guys with disabilities, perhaps giving her a brief indication of your disability, be friendly and polite and make sure the e mail/s are NOT to long, as long boring e mails make pro$$ies think "Weirdo / stalker / timewaster)

After exchanging e mails and talking about a booking then mention, oh, I have noticed on your profile that you prefer men over 30, i'm 27 but could pretend to be older if you like, or is it not a problem?

As she has been talking with you a bit by e mail she will probably say "it's ok" but you have nothing to lose, if she say's no then just book her by phone under a different name  :lol:

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 09:02:29 pm »
Email her & explain your situation.  Do you have feedback on AW?  If you do & you ask her politely she may well say yes but you'll never know until you try.  There are a couple of ladies I've seen who stated on their profiles they don't see guys my age but as I have good feedback & asked politely they were happy to see me.

No I don't have feedback on my AW account, actually I barely login with my account. But I will have to if I decide to try and see her.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 09:03:50 pm »
If you don't want to lie then be a little crafty, E mail her and ask her if she sees guys with disabilities, perhaps giving her a brief indication of your disability, be friendly and polite and make sure the e mail/s are NOT to long, as long boring e mails make pro$$ies think "Weirdo / stalker / timewaster)

After exchanging e mails and talking about a booking then mention, oh, I have noticed on your profile that you prefer men over 30, i'm 27 but could pretend to be older if you like, or is it not a problem?

As she has been talking with you a bit by e mail she will probably say "it's ok" but you have nothing to lose, if she say's no then just book her by phone under a different name  :lol:

Ok thanks.

Offline willbred

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 04:35:45 pm »
There ain't much difference between 27 and 30, surely? tell a white one - what's she going to do- ask for proof of age?
Helen has been around the Brum scene for many years. I've seen her at least twice from different adverts in paper / contact mags. OK experience, nothing special.

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 05:03:01 pm »

she says no taboos also says but no bareback and only white men.

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 09:17:22 pm »
she says no taboos also says but no bareback and only white men.

Wasn't asking her for Taboo or bareback, just a general question about my age.

Offline Gooner4Life

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 11:34:26 pm »
E-mail her and ask. If she says no, there are hundreds of other women (and better looking) about, don't fret over it.