Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara1 Dorchester  (Read 1275 times)

Graz9

Anyone had the pleasure of this lady? Loads of feedback on AW but couldn't find anything on here. Looking for a milf punt in Dorset area.
External Link/Members Only

Offline invaderofrome

I've seen Zara about five times. :rose:

Short, blonde, good body for her age. She has several uniforms. I gave her the policewoman's uniform and have had a couple of arresting experiences! (sorry, couldn't resist that). Also gave her a black fishnet bodystocking that her nipples poke through nicely.

I would sum Zara up as being a perfect GFE  :angelgirl: :rose:. I return to her for a relaxed GFE in between wild times with more slutty girls.

Hope that helps.
Regards, Invader  :thumbsup:

Offline JimmySW

I've seen Zara about five times. :rose:

Short, blonde, good body for her age.
Regards, Invader  :thumbsup:

How about services? OWO? CIM? also does she DFK?

Thanks in advance!

ps a review would be even better!

Graz9

Thanks for the info.

I might take the plunge. If so I'll be sure to review. Would only be my second punt so a bit of a novice.

Is she facially attractive? Body looks good from the pictures.

Offline bob the knob

have seen zara many times over last 2 years.  she does owo and dfk but not cim.  has lovely natural bronze tan  to her body, she is very welcoming and very playful but as the other poster said she is def gfe  and not slutty or kinky.  she has pleasant but not outstanding face.
she only sees 1 gent a day  and does seem to get booked up  days in advance.  there is free unrestricted parking in the streets around her house  but is usually all taken as it is pretty close to town centre so you may have to go to main car park which is 5-10 min walk to her house.
i could wax lyrically for ages about zara because she is one of my favourites but i wont because i know the members on this site dont like fluffy's like me .