Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SHROPSHIRE Massage  (Read 303063 times)

fos

I know things are pretty dire in Shropshire, but surely it hasn't come down to her? Not sure I'd want a wank from her tbh.
To be fair she does intimate waxing and thats often a positive sign.
Dont knock the mature ones.
Best HR i have ever had was from a 45 plus lady in Rugeley.
No longer there btw.

fos

Lana has just re- posted on Gumtree.
Whos going first? :wacko:

hardshlong

Is Lana a definite for a happy ending?

fos

Is Lana a definite for a happy ending?
Yes - without doubt.
The question is how much more can you get.

Offline Roodboy867

Paid a swift 30 minute visit to Sophie in Telford today. Lovely massage, great HR and allowed touching. She has a great arse. £40 all in and left happy  ;)

hardshlong

I have seen Lisa and Tina both good and for different reasons.
What you get is never a given in fbsm you just have to play the game.
Consider it a sport to see how far you can go.
May take a few visits.
Good luck.

Been doing a bit of digging about the tanning rooms
Is this Tina the owner ?

External Link/Members Only

Also how did you go on your first time ? any luck ?

fos

Paid a swift 30 minute visit to Sophie in Telford today. Lovely massage, great HR and allowed touching. She has a great arse. £40 all in and left happy  ;)
Too right!
Ive said it before on here - she looks stunning in a gstring but I doubt we will get much more.

fos

Is this Tina the owner ?

Yes thats Tina but I dont think she is the owner. I have seen her and Lisa another blonde.
The owner is also blonde and there is another there called Jo but not seen here yet.
Good detective work!!!!

hardshlong

So did she "deliver" on your first visit and did you have to push it ?

kayman2498

Seen Tina a few times, great girl, I love blondes, looked after me first time and even better subsequent visits, if only there was a Telford alternative

Offline Stapler

Is this Tina the owner ?

Although her profile is in the public domain, not sure if it right to post facebook details including pictures of family, friends and children on this kind of forum!

..S.....

One for the mods methinks
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Boundless

Although her profile is in the public domain, not sure if it right to post facebook details including pictures of family, friends and children on this kind of forum!

..S.....

One for the mods methinks

Agree

You would think that someone in her position would set privacy settings.

Offline Stapler

So did she "deliver" on your first visit and did you have to push it ?

You don't 'push it' with any of these girls whoever they are. You respect their boundaries!

S...

fos

Stapler is correct - don't push these girls/ladies - they are not WG's.
It is often a case of building up relationships and how you hit it off with each other that leads to a little bit more becoming available (and not necessarily offered).
Treat it as a game and a bit of fun - some you win some you lose.

Offline Stapler

Stapler is correct - don't push these girls/ladies - they are not WG's.
It is often a case of building up relationships and how you hit it off with each other that leads to a little bit more becoming available (and not necessarily offered).
Treat it as a game and a bit of fun - some you win some you lose.

Exactly!!

.S.....

Offline shaven4you

Having been looking on gumtree past 3 weeks just looked and noticed there now 2 new add for shrewsbury (thai massage)
has anyone been along too see if happy ending is offered ? Might just pop along later today .

Offline shaven4you

just seen the other post in other thread lol

fos

Having been looking on gumtree past 3 weeks just looked and noticed there now 2 new add for shrewsbury (thai massage)
has anyone been along too see if happy ending is offered ? Might just pop along later today .

Good man!
Dont forget to let all know how you get on

Offline Roodboy867

Sally Thai, no extras at all. I had a bit of text tennis last night with her. If you notice though the pricing for Sally Thai and Sabaithai are exactly the same. Maybe they are one in the same :unknown:

Offline shaven4you

Just been standing in the parlor and over herd a punter as do they do happy endings . No. The door was open a jar too so i walked out . 2 girls there .

Offline shaven4you

I ended up going back , only for 30 mins . Had a massage by sally (the owner) asked for light massage i must say it was great .
Stripped off naked got a towel but it was tiny lay on massage table and i said towel is very small sally replyed are you shy ? do you need a towel.
I thought oooow looking promising , massage started on legs right to the tops 3 or 4 brushes of the ball bag and bellend .
Then massage went to my ass hand and fingers slideing down my ass crack to my balls
Then back and shoulders ,

turn over time

The old man was standing to atention and sally said hes looking at me and got hold of him i thought YES here we go but NO she let go .Massaged shoulders and pecks said hes looking at her again and grabbed the old man again  but let go , at this point i said he wants you to shake him about so he spits at you But SALLY SAY NO SORRY  i dont do happy endings as its my new bissness.

So i had a night out and took 1 for the team ..  This massage parlor Will not do happy endings ..
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:04:34 am by shaven4you »

Offline shaven4you

Just been standing in the parlor and over herd a punter as do they do happy endings . No. The door was open a jar too so i walked out . 2 girls there .

1 number is sallys and other is her friend who works with her .

phil j

I'm now in need of something more sensual again so may need to return to the Tanning Rooms unless anybody can recommend one of these two in Wolverhampton:

Surely somebody has been here I don't fancy taking another hit for the team just yet.

Been to see LuLu two weeks ago, she is old and wrinkly, awful experience.

phil j

I ended up going back , only for 30 mins . Had a massage by sally (the owner) asked for light massage i must say it was great .
Stripped off naked got a towel but it was tiny lay on massage table and i said towel is very small sally replyed are you shy ? do you need a towel.
I thought oooow looking promising , massage started on legs right to the tops 3 or 4 brushes of the ball bag and bellend .
Then massage went to my ass hand and fingers slideing down my ass crack to my balls
Then back and shoulders ,

turn over time

The old man was standing to atention and sally said hes looking at me and got hold of him i thought YES here we go but NO she let go .Massaged shoulders and pecks said hes looking at her again and grabbed the old man again  but let go , at this point i said he wants you to shake him about so he spits at you But SALLY SAY NO SORRY  i dont do happy endings as its my new bissness.

So i had a night out and took 1 for the team ..  This massage parlor Will not do happy endings ..

I will be going to see Sally at the end of Week, I will let you no how I get on.

phil j

I'm now in need of something more sensual again so may need to return to the Tanning Rooms unless anybody can recommend one of these two in Wolverhampton:

Surely somebody has been here I don't fancy taking another hit for the team just yet.

Would like to no what the bottom one is like, before I go there.

Offline Roodboy867

I will be going to see Sally at the end of Week, I will let you no how I get on.

I have had texts off her, someone has already been to see her and we both were told no extras. This has been mentioned several times now. But if you still wish to go that's up to you. If you get very lucky I'm sure everyone here would love to hear how you were able to convince her.

fos

When the bills start coming in she will change her mind.

phil j

I have had texts off her, someone has already been to see her and we both were told no extras. This has been mentioned several times now. But if you still wish to go that's up to you. If you get very lucky I'm sure everyone here would love to hear how you were able to convince her.
She is very near to where I live so I will give it a go

phil j

When the bills start coming in she will change her mind.

She will in time or she will shut.

Offline shaven4you

Anyone been for a massage this week ? shrewsbury / telford ?

Offline finelines

Has anyone seen ceciliashrewsbury? Just wanted to know if she was legit.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The President

Got to be true with those pics surely?! :crazy:

Offline shaven4you

Got to be true with those pics surely?! :crazy:

its a women when you ring up but price is super high i rang last friday and asked how much just for 1 hour massage with a tug no sex bj ect she said £120

Offline Madone1

I think I would stay at home and have a wank then see her. Rough as fuck. :crazy:

phil j

Hi Folks (New here)
I chanced upon a link to this site talking about best FBSM in Brum which included some chat about Telford, so I thought I would throw in my experience and hope to get some ideas back for good massage and FS.

TELFORD

Orchid (Thai)
Older than her photos but still an attractive lady.
Insists on underwear or towel cover.
Good massage but nothing else. £40

Marianne (English)
Lovely lady.
Happy to massage undraped.
Good massage but nothing else. £30

Marina or Marie as she sometimes calls herself. (Russian)
Pleasant enough and attractive but thinks a lot of herself.
Reasonable massage at £40
Extras are extortionate.

Lana (Russian)
Friend of Marina and it is they who do the four hand massage together.
Saw Lana regularly for a long time – very sexy lady who dressed to please on request and if you were a good boy undressed too.
Nice massage at £40 and very sensual finale for an extra £20.

Sophie (Thai)
Pretty young lady – photos don’t do her justice.
Fairly new to this but she is a fast learner.
Nice massage at £40.  HJ sometimes a bit rushed for an extra £20.
She charges more to strip to her undies. Not much up top be she looks great in a g-string.
I believe she charges more still to strip naked but I have never bothered.

Suzi Massage (Thai)
Su gave a great massage when she started here – very attentive and skilled but she broke her wrist and doesn’t do much at the moment. She now has girls working from her apartment.
The guest girls vary in experience so its pot luck and most offer FS too.
Massage £40. HJ an extra £20 and progressive increases to a total of £100 for FS (1 hour)
She has a regular called Natalie. If you get her you are in for a treat – she does EVERTHING and she does it well.
Well I suppose there will be a massive queue there now and I will never get a booking but good luck and let’s have some feedback please.

SHREWSBURY
Not much going on there unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

WOLVERHAMPTON
I am surprised there are so few (if any) places there, unless somebody can tell me otherwise.

Come on everybody – share your experiences.

My experience of the above
Orchid Telford
I have had HE with her, but not very good, have not been back since.

Marianne
Lovely lady, topless and HE, but no touching

Marina
Did used to do naked massage with HE and some touching boobs and bum.
She has joined the Church now and don't do nothing, lets me play with her boobs on the outside of her cloths.
She says she hates being treated like a sex object.She is 50 later this year but does not look it.

Lana
I have seen Lana lots of times, early 40s I should think, she has recently moved house but still in Telford.
Her ex husband who she lives with found out what she was doing and she does not do so much now, she swore on her young sons life that she would not go so far again and she does not.
A very lovely lady who still gives a nice sexy massage with HE and some touching,she is going to start working in Birmingham where she owns a flat.

Sophie
I agree with above comments

Suzi
Only been once, very enjoyable BTB and HE

Shrewsbury
Nothing there unless Sabai comes good and starts to give HE

Wolverhamton
Been a few times nothing any good though

That's my experiance

phil j

Marias idea of a sensual massage is to stroke your bum with feather.  :thumbsdown:

Spot on with that comment Fos, does not go anywhere near it just in case she might touch it I think.

Offline shaven4you

phil j ,  you say Marianne does topless and HE are you sure ? all of us who post have been and only got a great massage.

phil j

phil j ,  you say Marianne does topless and HE are you sure ? all of us who post have been and only got a great massage.
I have been to see her since she started and after a couple of visits I asked her if she would wear something sexy for me.When I got there she
said she could not walk around in sexy cloths because her daughter was off school, but would take her top off for me. And then at a later date I talked her into taking her bra off. She does not always do it and to be honest I don't think she likes doing it and there is no chance of touching them. I was the first she gave HE to and even asked me how much extra she should charge

Offline Roodboy867

I have been to see her since she started and after a couple of visits I asked her if she would wear something sexy for me.When I got there she said she could not walk around in sexy cloths because her daughter was off school, but would take her top off for me.

Really? She won't walk around in sexy clothes because her daughter was off school but she lets you in to give you a topless massage?

Anyone else smell something? :unknown:

fos

Its possible but I am also suprised at the Orchid claim.
I have seen them both and was pretty sure there was nothing going.
Marriane also sounds unlikely or am I just unlucky!

The bit about Lana sounds credible and might explain the web site going but suprised she is living with her ex. I thought he was on London

phil j

Really? She won't walk around in sexy clothes because her daughter was off school but she lets you in to give you a topless massage?

Anyone else smell something? :unknown:

Its the truth, I can see you don't believe me, I am 73 why would I lie, its the last time I will make any comments on who I have seen.

phil j

Its possible but I am also suprised at the Orchid claim.
I have seen them both and was pretty sure there was nothing going.
Marriane also sounds unlikely or am I just unlucky!

The bit about Lana sounds credible and might explain the web site going but suprised she is living with her ex. I thought he was on London
He was in London your correct, but they have bought a bigger house and he now lives with her.I used to let 1 of my houses out to Marina and lana and no them both very well.

fos

He was in London your correct, but they have bought a bigger house and he now lives with her.I used to let 1 of my houses out to Marina and lana and no them both very well.
Hi Phil J
Sorry for the knee jerk response earlier.

I too knew Lana and Marina well. I saw Marina before Lana came on the scene and then saw Lana regularly at her house, then Stafford Park, then Dawley (your place I guess) then back at her house for a short time after the house situation became ‘difficult’.
If you knew Lana well you’ll know why I stuck with her for so long but I never really got on with Marina.

You did well with Orchid as her web site says definitely NO and she was clearly set on me being covered for the massage when I chanced a visit.

As for Marianne; I can well understand that if you were one of her first and that you saw her for some time then you were going to get a ‘treat’ eventually and that is a lesson to all those out there that think that you can just walk in and get what you want first time, hence my short story below:

There is a very well established masseuse in Shrewsbury who I visited in my early days as she was just about the only one in the area who gave an undraped massage. Her massages were and probably still are great and after a few visits I asked about HE but she said no.
Next time I went I was aware that the massage was reaching the edges of areas not ‘visited’ before although there was no touching. When I turned over, the massage went higher up the leg than previously and the abs massage was getting close too.
Needless to say the old fella rose to the occasion and so I apologised if it was an embarrassment to her. Not at all she said and gave it stroke but if you want some attention there; I charge £20 extra. The deal was done and from then on HE and touching and fondling over her thin clothing was always available.
So there you go – sometimes it’s all about building relationships and before you Shrewsbury guys start asking who it is – I’m sorry but I promised never to tell and I am a man of my word but I do know I was not alone in receiving the favours.
She still works as a masseuse under a business name and not by her own name and gives a really vigorous massage and that's the only clue your going to get.

Happy hunting and happy punting. :D

phil j

Hi fos,

Thanks for your reply, appreciated. That's correct m8 it was my house by the Church in Dawley.
I have enjoyed some great times with Lana, but found a difference the last time I went about 3 weeks ago, still good but not great.

I think your right in saying you have to take your time and go a few times before you ask for anything extra.

It was a while before I asked Orchid and I was surprised when she said that's another £20, but it was not very good and I have not been back since.

Your Shrewsbury girl sounds good, cant think who that would be.

Thanks again fos

Offline Roodboy867

With respect Phil J your post seemed a little contradictory to me. As I highlighted, you said "she would not wear sexy clothes because her daughter was off school" but you then said she would take her top off for you. It just does not make sense to me that she won't wear sexy clothes but will go topless with you with her kid off school. You will see that I am not here for arguing but look at your comment from our point of view and hopefully you may see what I mean.

fos

With respect Phil J your post seemed a little contradictory to me. As I highlighted, you said "she would not wear sexy clothes because her daughter was off school" but you then said she would take her top off for you. It just does not make sense to me that she won't wear sexy clothes but will go topless with you with her kid off school. You will see that I am not here for arguing but look at your comment from our point of view and hopefully you may see what I mean.
If you had visited Marianne you would understand the situation.

phil j

I think she could walk into the massage room and take her top off and her daughter would not know.But if her daughter saw her in sexy cloths walking around the house she would wonder why. But I don't no I have given up trying to understand women years ago. Her daughter never went into the room when she was with a customer.

phil j

If you had visited Marianne you would understand the situation.
Thanks fos appreciated

Offline Madone1

It all Sounds like a lot of work and time for a hand job that you have to pay extra for anyway lads. If you have to put in 3-5 40 pound sessions to get wanked off might as well take a chivvie out on a few dates.