Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you been cheated?  (Read 3386 times)

visa0049

Hello.

I usually read the negative reviews on there to make sure none of the girls I want to meet are on the list. I also paste the name in yahoo groups search and google to see what links come up.

Just to make sure it Is not one punter with bad experience.

Now after reading few recent posts about people being ripped off and from my understanding at least 50% of the negativism are of people being cheated and losing money.

I want to know what is the opinion and tried and test methods of getting the money back.

You can walk out in the beginning and if you used a car that solid £6 to £10 of fuel lost.
You can try to walk out in the middle of the session and lose 80% of your money.

I do not wish to lose. So good communication from the onset is important.

So you have done all the right things and you meet and money gets exchanged.

Then everything goes bad. 1 pop per hour. No this and that. 1 pop and get out. Shower time included. Extra this and that.

How many times have been told cim included and then its £20 extra. How many times we pay for a BJ and get 90% HJ. How often is it yes yes yes and in fact its no no extra.

Tony Blair once said “education, Education, Education”. Sorry 14 odd years later I am still paying back this “education” and what’s worse the degree is useless for 90% of the things I want to do.

So half truths, semi truths, downright bullshit truths.

So what to do? How to demand the money back. Which words? Body language? What if the pimps there? Worse what happens if its 2 fellas?

What to do? Some of you are rich. I am poor. Sorry my £80 to £120 matters.

I am only talking about cheating after  the money has been exchanged.

David

jcdmj12

A good time is never 100% guaranteed. There is a reason it's called punting. You can use sites like this to tip the scales in your favour significantly, but ultimately, if you can't afford to lose the money, you shouldn't do it. 

Pompoy123

Offline Matium

I am only talking about cheating after  the money has been exchanged.

David

Women are human beings not machines. That means they can be irrational, flippant, moody or simply not "bovvered".

There can be a million reasons why she's not in a good mood and why you've got such a shit service.

All you can do is write off the money to experience and console yourself with the thought that women with awful attitudes don't last long as prostitutes, unless they're in the Sisterhood and then they become Moderators on Saafe.

k

The value of your investment can go down as well as up so you may get back less than you originally invested. 

If you're lucky though it will go up and down, in and out, forwards and backwards many times before you finally lose your deposit.

LL

What to do? Some of you are rich. I am poor. Sorry my £80 to £120 matters.

Err, no you're not poor!  Otherwise that £80 or £120 would be spent on food or heating bills.  :hi:
Anyway, that's more than I ever spend on a punt and I don't describe myself as poor.

Offline Sedlmayer

So it's not just me then :unknown:

No mate, it's not just you - apart from the incoherence factor going on here  :wacko: he thinks, like other inexperienced posters on this forum, that there are certainties and guarantees in this game.  :dash: As has been pointed out here and many many times previously, it's called punting for a reason. Even the most experienced of us get a so-so punt from time to time, however much due diligence we may do.  :cry:
And, no - you don't get your money back. If that bit worries you, Xhamster.com id free  :yahoo:

Offline Sedlmayer

Women are human beings not machines. That means they can be irrational, flippant, moody or simply not "bovvered".

There can be a million reasons why she's not in a good mood and why you've got such a shit service.

All you can do is write off the money to experience and console yourself with the thought that women with awful attitudes don't last long as prostitutes, unless they're in the Sisterhood and then they become Moderators on Saafe.

Exactly, and one of the reasons punters sometimes get bad service lies within themselves (not always - sometimes).
Women are human, and at the risk of sounding fluffy, if you're punctual, clean, happy, polite etc etc etc, you're liable, all things being equal, to get a better service than if you're not. Sorry, but that's just human nature.
Not saying this is the case with the OP.

LL

Tony Blair once said “education, Education, Education”. Sorry 14 odd years later I am still paying back this “education” and what’s worse the degree is useless for 90% of the things I want to do.
I think the OP is just bitter that he chose the wrong degree!  :hi:

cockneybstrd

I think the OP is just bitter that he chose the wrong degree!  :hi:

Yeah I am guessing that desmond from Luton in Media Studies hasnt opened many doors

Online wristjob

David

Well David, first off don't bloody call yourself David unless that's your username.

Second if you keep posting shit like that you'll get banned.

I've been doing this a while. if you click next to my name it says "Reviews". out of 11 reviews 4 were -ve and 1 neutral. Close to 50% were not worth the effort. Not entirely accurate cos I might see a good girl several times but basically if you want variety then this is not the game for you if you deal with disappointment badly.

As for your rights - ffs. If you get a shit service write a review - it will hit her more in her pocket than it hits you. If you get a good service write a review - girls who do a good job deserve to make money out of the biz, and if they make good money they aren't likely to quit next week are they.

Rochdull lad

Well David, first off don't bloody call yourself David unless that's your username.

Second if you keep posting shit like that you'll get banned.

At least, unlike "his" other two posts, "he" didn't follow "his" David with a "x" on this one, wristjob! :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

What was your previous name here David?  :D  :rolleyes:

vorian

At least, unlike "his" other two posts, "he" didn't follow "his" David with a "x" on this one, wristjob! :rolleyes:

I missed that, so it's a women then, and a not very bright one at that. xx

cockneybstrd

I note that this was the first post

I assumed the x was like Mr x or David X

Perhaps to throw people off the scent.

vorian

I note that this was the first post

I assumed the x was like Mr x or David X

Perhaps to throw people off the scent.

Still fucking odd, whatever way you look at it. :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
From what I read he seemed to be asking how to demand all of his money back if he doesn't get what he wants.  That's near the bottom of the ramble.

My answer to this is end the booking very near the start and you may well get some money back but wait until it is almost over and you wont get a penny as you did not complain until the end.  Also demanding money can see you end up in a police station. Asking is one thing but demanding and like you say using your body language to do so will see the girl feeling threatened and likely to call the police.

If things go wrong at the start then say look I paid as you said you offer this and that so I want a refund and I will leave if you are not offering it.  That may work.  a decent prossie will probably say ok sorry and give you your money back.  However if you decide half way through your booking that you are not enjoying it don't expect much back at all as you have already had half the time.  If you wait until right near the end of the booking then you are going to be seen as just trying to get a freebie as anyone who was not happy would have stopped the booking long before.

Its called punting for a reason  It is just like gambling. You pay your money you take the risk.  It should not be like that but as it is unregulated it is.  The best thing to do if you are that worried about it is to stick with well reviewed girls as then unless you are some sort of dick towards her you should get all the services you agreed upon just like everyone else who reviewed her

Online wristjob

Its called punting for a reason  It is just like gambling. You pay your money you take the risk.  It should not be like that but as it is unregulated it is.

Well sort of. I mean that's the reality. I mean I'd hate this to be seen as carte blanche to rip off punters because they can't do shit about it.

I think the internet has changed things and as sites like UKP get more members the reviews get more influence. Sure some dim girls probably don't get that they do 4 bookings a day instead of 6 because of bad reviews but enough do. I was casually reading a thread on SAAFE a while back about how slow business is - and most the girls were stressing the point of offeing a good service. Starek contrast to how they are portrayed here but I guess the message is striking a chord with savvy girls.

vorian

Well sort of. I mean that's the reality. I mean I'd hate this to be seen as carte blanche to rip off punters because they can't do shit about it.

I think the internet has changed things and as sites like UKP get more members the reviews get more influence. Sure some dim girls probably don't get that they do 4 bookings a day instead of 6 because of bad reviews but enough do. I was casually reading a thread on SAAFE a while back about how slow business is - and most the girls were stressing the point of offeing a good service. Starek contrast to how they are portrayed here but I guess the message is striking a chord with savvy girls.

Agreed,  then it's a case of finding those savvy girls.

Online wristjob

Agreed,  then it's a case of finding those savvy girls.

I found one on friday. Toss up between 2 girls and this one had universally good reviews. She's going to have another one soon. The other girl had some issues in her reviews and didn't get my booking.

Funny reall, guys can be so critical and damning of a girl - or so positive.

visa0049

From what I read he seemed to be asking how to demand all of his money back if he doesn't get what he wants.  That's near the bottom of the ramble.

My answer to this is end the booking very near the start and you may well get some money back but wait until it is almost over and you wont get a penny as you did not complain until the end.  Also demanding money can see you end up in a police station. Asking is one thing but demanding and like you say using your body language to do so will see the girl feeling threatened and likely to call the police.

If things go wrong at the start then say look I paid as you said you offer this and that so I want a refund and I will leave if you are not offering it.  That may work.  a decent prossie will probably say ok sorry and give you your money back.  However if you decide half way through your booking that you are not enjoying it don't expect much back at all as you have already had half the time.  If you wait until right near the end of the booking then you are going to be seen as just trying to get a freebie as anyone who was not happy would have stopped the booking long before.

Its called punting for a reason  It is just like gambling. You pay your money you take the risk.  It should not be like that but as it is unregulated it is.  The best thing to do if you are that worried about it is to stick with well reviewed girls as then unless you are some sort of dick towards her you should get all the services you agreed upon just like everyone else who reviewed her

Why is it Dani is the only person to show a positive, understanding and clear response to what I asked. Why is it only one person managed not to insult, degrade or make utterly useless contribution?

Thank you Dani. What I have understood so far is to make clear via phone call and then once at the meeting and get an agreement.

Yes working girls are humans that does not mean they need to get away with simple cheating.

I do not support the motion that because they are humans and prostitutes anyone should make a loss.

I do not accept gambling and punting are the same.

I do not advocate violence. You can have a body language of someone show wrong, guilty, scared or you can stand your ground and be polite.

Looking like a pussy cant and acting like a monkey gets you no where.

I was hoping someone was going to say if there is a huge disagreement. Get dressed and sit on the bed, or request to see her pimp or madam and talk it over.

Please people its better to read and understand. Now if I respond in kind to some posts I will get the ban.

Why? Why cant I be as stupid as others. I choose not to. I am here to learn.

What I have understood so far is talk to Dani and few others. Not post questions.

In the future I will stick with other sections of the forum.

Thank you for reading.

David X.

cockneybstrd

Why is it Dani is the only person to show a positive, understanding and clear response to what I asked. Why is it only one person managed not to insult, degrade or make utterly useless contribution?

Thank you Dani. What I have understood so far is to make clear via phone call and then once at the meeting and get an agreement.

Yes working girls are humans that does not mean they need to get away with simple cheating.

I do not support the motion that because they are humans and prostitutes anyone should make a loss.

I do not advocate violence. You can have a body language of someone show wrong, guilty, scared or you can stand your ground and be polite.

I was hoping someone was going to say if there is a huge disagreement. Get dressed and sit on the bed, or request to see her pimp or madam and talk it over.

Please people its better to read and understand. Now if I respond in kind to some posts I will get the ban.

What I have understood so far is talk to Dani and few others. Not post questions.

Thank you for reading.

David X.

The best person for you to do is chat to Horizontal Pleasures on here. Like you he likes to make grand statements and then moan when people take the piss.

My advice is stop all the look me I am superior bollocks contained within your last passive aggressive post.

LL

Well not quite, in the first paragraph of her response - she does describe your post as a "ramble". :hi:

Online wristjob

Your question is so utterly stupid is why.

Offline smiths

Your question is so utterly stupid is why.

Spot on, and very badly posted. Always makes me laugh when a poster moans about the replies they get on a thread they post up, the reality is once its online who knows what others will post on it, its obviously not in the control of the OP of the thread. My advice is engage brain BEFORE posting a thread up and think very carefully how to word things.

Offline jackdaw

Thank you for reading.

David X.

Why not consider a different approach to posting?

You could, for example, have started this thread with a much shorter original posting. Something like "What's best way of getting money back if the punt's really poor?"

Then fewer people would have taken the michael. And pretty soon somebody would have said "Ask politely for a refund. 99.99% of the time you'll be told to f'off, but nothing works any better. Best approach is to do your research first, and increase chances of having a good punt in first place".

Offline CBPaul

I agree with the majority of the others, you need to change your posting style OP, preferably so that it makes some sense. 

Have you ever punted ?

You will have excellent punts, get what is advertised, i.e. what you want, and leave happy, no issues.

On the other hand  you will come across outright scammers, bait n switch etc, and it is then up to you if you walk out or hand over the money and continue, probably with an ultimately disappointing punt.

In between you will come across prossies who don't do all they say pre-booking. The consensus of opinion is you move on, take it on the chin and don't go back. It's not being stupid or a pussy, that's the reality. Quite honestly getting dressed and staging a stroppy sit-in on the bed will get you nowhere and asking to discuss it with the pimp is laughable, you'll get something but it won't be your money back !

As with everything you get good and bad service and in many cases will never get your  money back, that's life and it's not limited to prossies. If it happens then post a negative review on here.

Offline gorge

As you do more and more you will become wiser and more able to figure out which ones to go for and when to walk. It's no different to anything else in life - the more you do , the more you learn.

I've had about 100 punts and probably 5-10% have been bad ,  5% amazing, 10% very good and the rest ok. 

Yes you do end up fucking wg's because you are there and desperate, and when you leave you feel like you have wasted £100 or whatever, but so what? , learn and move on.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Perhaps you wont think that when you read my reply to your PM as I find it quite offensive to call everyone else names behind their back.  If you have something to say to members of this forum have the balls to say it don't PM it to a total stranger.  Especially as I am exactly the same as everyone else and will speak my mind how I see it.  Obviously you do not like this attitude of being truthful so would be better of on Prossienet

LL

Perhaps you wont think that when you read my reply to your PM as I find it quite offensive to call everyone else names behind their back.  If you have something to say to members of this forum have the balls to say it don't PM it to a total stranger.  Especially as I am exactly the same as everyone else and will speak my mind how I see it.  Obviously you do not like this attitude of being truthful so would be better of on Prossienet
Booooom  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
And he thought he'd made a friend here!  :lol: