Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: abbie lucious adultwork  (Read 1983 times)

3 review(s) for Miss_Abbi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline alenski

communications excellent.venue flat near the copthorne very smart and spotless.abbie lay on the bed while we discussed the agenda for the coming hour.we settled on cuddles/dfk,bj,ro,sex in that order.abbie herself is quite tall, attractive facially and has a very nice figure.she feels really  nice just to hold in your arms while doing dfk giving me a tight squeeze every now and then.she is a very warm and friendly lass and easy to talk to.she completed her tasks to my total satisfaction and i  went home a very happy customer.she is  6 months pregnant by the way but i barely noticed.

themademan2

Anyone find the link? Searched but couldn't find it. 

Toshiba

6 months pregnant :dash:     Fuck me did you know? Cos if i knew before hand i wouldnt go anywhere near her

Offline Tattooed.Gent

6 months pregnant :dash:     Fuck me did you know? Cos if i knew before hand i wouldnt go anywhere near her
To be fair she mentions it on her profile and her pics show it quite clearly too, it's not like she's taking the piss.

Personally it's not for me at all, but I saw her before she fell pregnant and she's an absolutely terrific punt and a really nice lass.

Offline alenski

yes i did know  and to be honest it did not feel any different to any of my other appointments

Offline Ipunter