Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talking to people who give feedback on AdultWork?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Sunny

Hi is there a way you can directly talk to people who give feedback on AW? When you try and click on their profile it goes blank. Do I need to upgrade my account? Or does AW prohibit this?

Offline cunnyhunt

Change your profile to a service provider.  :hi:

Offline akauya

Hi is there a way you can directly talk to people who give feedback on AW? When you try and click on their profile it goes blank. Do I need to upgrade my account? Or does AW prohibit this?

As I posted before, it's a bit tricky but can be done:

1) First make a note of the reviewer's profile/UserId number. You can see it when you click on the reviewer's name and the window with his rating pops up. His User Id is the last 7 digits in the address box e.g.:

External Link/Members Only1234567

2) Next find a prossie's profile and click on the link that says: To send me an email click here. A 'Send Email' window will pop up. Now if you look at the address bar you will see something like this:

External Link/Members Only7654321

3) Change the Send email prossie's id number (i.e. 7654321) for the number of the reviewer (i.e. 1234567) on the address line. Then type your email on the form as usual and then click Send.

4) Voila!

Make sure you get the User ID numbers right.

:hi:

Offline lewishamguy

As I posted before, it's a bit tricky but can be done:

1) First make a note of the reviewer's profile/UserId number. You can see it when you click on the reviewer's name and the window with his rating pops up. His User Id is the last 7 digits in the address box e.g.:

External Link/Members Only1234567

2) Next find a prossie's profile and click on the link that says: To send me an email click here. A 'Send Email' window will pop up. Now if you look at the address bar you will see something like this:

External Link/Members Only7654321

3) Change the Send email prossie's id number (i.e. 7654321) for the number of the reviewer (i.e. 1234567) on the address line. Then press Enter and you'll be able to see the client name like this "Use this form to send an email to Mr. X" Then type your email on the form as usual and then click Send.

4) Voila!

Make sure you get the User ID numbers right.

:hi:

Once he'll reply to your email you can see his profile if he's a barebacker or not :D but you need to switch your profile as a offering service. ;)

Offline Sunny

Problem is when I get to the address bar I can't copy/paste the ID number of the reviewer can't delete it either and type it in manually

Offline Sunny

Oh there's another way you can copy/paste the link onto a new tab and type the reviewer's number on there goes straight away into the AW email

Again thanks very much

Offline NIK

Don't know why you'd want to do this. Half of them talk shit with their  'Wow, she was the greatest girl ever!'  bollocks.