Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giving OWO to a wg is basically safe sex  (Read 4149 times)

blue_rover

Giving OWO to a wg is basically safe sex
There are 2 sides to this argument the first being you can't catch HIV by giving oral sex to wgs who appear healthy or even by swallowing their pussy juice when they cum or squirt, because there is not a known case of a punter catching HIV from giving oral sex to a wg (who was healthy or unhealthy)

What are the risks with giving oral sex to a perfectly healthy looking wg, can you the punter catch any STD from giving oral sex to a wgs even if you swallow her pussy juice when she's all wet or even gushing or squirting?

If the wg was infected with a STD when you gave her oral could you pick up something?, i think the risks of HIV are non existent from giving oral sex to a wg because there has not been a reported case of HIV transmission from giving oral sex to a wg

Ive read that if you perform oral sex on a female prostitute,  to use a latex dental damn to avoid possible exposure to stds, again lowering the risk per se
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 01:56:00 pm by blue_rover »

cockneybstrd

Your a bit of worrier Mr Rover

I guess you could ask Micheal Douglas on the dangers of eating too much dirty pussy.

Everything in life comes with risks attached and I look forward to hearing about you whipping out a dental dam and seeing what reaction you get !

raylondoner

There's a risk in most things sexual. In this case I assume you don't have cuts on lips, or around mouth from shaving just before and, of course, you won't have cleaned your teeth or flossed for a couple of hours!

Regardless, the risks are small, so get down there!

I had a snigger in the hotel lift when with my number one on Sunday night - "going down" said the mechanical voice, "yes, later" I replied  :hi:

Offline londonmaxxy

Some risks with most things in punting if fluids involved- not the best hobby if a real concern. Though as mentioned on another thread if you think about RO, some are more put off by tasting the remains/ taste of the last guys cream or curly hairs than catching anything  :( me included .

Flunt

I wonder if Ebola can be spread by pussy juice   :P

raylondoner

LL

You should be asking these questions at your local GUM clinic, OP.  Nobody here is a doctor, or at least if there are any, you wouldn't be able to confirm their credentials.  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
OP the only safe sex is no sex.
Under the right circumstances  ANY STI can be transferred via oral although with HIV there have been no proven cases but then again those who caught it could have been having both oral and normal sex so would assume it was the sex that they caught it from.   There is no way to know unless they did a study with HIV infected people having oral sex only with non infected people which they are not going to do for obvious reasons
Small nicks in the gums or soft tissue or membranes in the mouth can allow any virus to enter the bloodstream.  It is why you should not clean your teeth or floss up to two hours before giving oral.  Even normal mouthwash can cause abrasions so you should use a non alcoholic mouthwash if using just before sex
Contracting STIs via oral is rare but it does happen.  Herpes, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia can be caught in the mouth or throat easier than you would think it is why a sensible prossie would ask for throat swabs. 

All you can do is protect yourself and work out the risk to reward ration that you are happy with.

pleasure

some are more put off by tasting the remains/ taste of the last guys cream or curly hairs than catching anything  :( me included .

If you're eating the last guy's cream out of her pussy I think you've got more to worry about than just the taste. Whilst I have no hesitation licking a clean WG's pussy, with a barebacker I wouldn't even go as far as kissing her on the cheek.

Offline smiths

Giving OWO to a wg is basically safe sex
There are 2 sides to this argument the first being you can't catch HIV by giving oral sex to wgs who appear healthy or even by swallowing their pussy juice when they cum or squirt, because there is not a known case of a punter catching HIV from giving oral sex to a wg (who was healthy or unhealthy)

What are the risks with giving oral sex to a perfectly healthy looking wg, can you the punter catch any STD from giving oral sex to a wgs even if you swallow her pussy juice when she's all wet or even gushing or squirting?

If the wg was infected with a STD when you gave her oral could you pick up something?, i think the risks of HIV are non existent from giving oral sex to a wg because there has not been a reported case of HIV transmission from giving oral sex to a wg

Ive read that if you perform oral sex on a female prostitute,  to use a latex dental damn to avoid possible exposure to stds, again lowering the risk per se

Sometimes its like reading posts from people who havent the first idea about safe sex. There is NO such thing as safe sex in punting. You are punting with a complete or virtual stranger, it will ALWAYS hold A risk, up to you to assess the risk. If its too high for you dont do it, and my advice is take up trainspotting instead.

Go ahead and use a dental dam, it will be a cold day in hell before i use such a thing, talk about clinical and a turn-off for me. But they might suit you.

And i definitely agree with the advice given above to speak to the qualified staff at a GUM, though i choose to ignore it as regards receiving OWO.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:54:29 pm by smiths »

JV547845

The risk with RO probably depends a lot on your technique.  Tongueing and fingering her opening frantically and teasing her clit probably aren't the same risk level.  Neither is 100% safe but if you want safety go back to your wives or join a monastery.

Offline Gluckman

As far as I can tell, civvies are more likely to bare-back their random pulls, so even if numbers are higher for wgs, provided they don't bareback I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually safer than sex with randoms.

dilettante

I wonder if Ebola can be spread by pussy juice   :P

Only if you're one of the many Africans who enjoys a pre-prandial tipple of chimp champers - External Link/Members Only

nova painted floozie

As far as I can tell, civvies are more likely to bare-back their random pulls, so even if numbers are higher for wgs, provided they don't bareback I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually safer than sex with randoms.

Agree. I've said this before on another thread. Possibly many civvies (men and women) have the attitude that 'It'll never happen to me,' whereas WGs more often have done the research and have more to lose (their livelihood) if they do get caught out.