Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx-Annabelle-xxx - Sheffield (Tour)  (Read 3839 times)

5 review(s) for xxx-Annabelle-xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline potata72

Had a fantastic experience with this lovely lass last night:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She tours various different locations across the country regularly and this was my actually my second booking with her, the first being about 2 months ago when she was last in Sheffield. 

For whatever reason I didn't end up posting a review for the first encounter but the gist is her looks and quality of service were of a very high quality so wanted to see her again, my only little nit-pick of the first encounter being that I would've preferred a bit more action to take over some of the chatting.  I got carried away with the chatting as much as her though and she promised that if we were to meet again we could ensure the action was more plentiful.

As for last night's encounter, I saw her for 2 hours and she more than lived up to her promise I'm very happy to report!  It was at a Hotel, easy to get to from Train Station and you can go straight for the lifts with no problems.  The room was clean and comfortable.

Greeted each other once I got in, got the paperwork out the way, Annabelle offered me a drink, I took her up on the offer and had a Water.  We sat on the bed and chatted for 5-10 minutes. She has a brummie accent that sounds surprisingly sexy!  She was shy in our first meet and as I also am naturally shy when I meet someone for the first time, this I think actually helped us get more comfortable chatting because we both clicked on quickly that we were both quite shy!

She was wearing a sexy black dress that particularly showed off her amazing legs but it wasn't long before she was taking it off!  She has a very pretty face and as accurately depicted in her profile pictures,  has a great body.  Slim but not skinny, lovely skin, amazing bum, beautiful, natural breasts.

It wasn't long before we were kissing intimately, both getting undressed and kissing each other and plenty of physical contact.  Annabelle's lips are irresistible!

Went on to body to body rubbing and Annabelle working with her hands on my cock.  This progressed into a combination of hand relief and OWO until it felt so good that I had to let myself cum, Annabelle sucking me to completion and she swallowed.

Had a break, drink and chat whilst we continued to give each other semi-regular kisses, indicating that "play" would resume shortly!  When we resumed, it was soon on with the Condom, with me on top first and then onto Doggy, both felt great, seeing her bum whilst doing the latter is irresistible!  I eventually went on top again until I couldn't resist any more and came.

Another break, drink, chat etc and it was soon time for the third and final round!  Eventually going onto Doggy again and wasn't long before I came again, this third "pop" of mine felt particularly amazing and couldn't have ended the action more perfectly!

Annabelle offered me a shower which I took, I needed it after all!

The last review I posted on this forum (for a meet I had with Sexy_Louise1990), I said it was the best sexual experience of my life.  I think I would probably have to say this one with Annabelle has topped it.  I think something that made this encounter feel particularly special is that the physical contact once we got started felt almost constant, very few moments apart from when doing Doggy that we weren't kissing and feeling each other.

I recommend her very highly and next time she's in Sheffield I'll definitely be looking to see her again.

Not bad for a Monday night I reckon!

Melfort212

I've made an appointment with this girl next week in Cheltenham and honestly can't wait.

Just a few questions.

Is she somebody that doesn't wear a lot of make up? (I prefer this). From your experience, is it you doing the work, or her? I'd quite like to try cowgirl with her, but just wondering if she will do this for a prolonged period of time, not just a few seconds!

Offline potata72

I've made an appointment with this girl next week in Cheltenham and honestly can't wait.

Just a few questions.

Is she somebody that doesn't wear a lot of make up? (I prefer this). From your experience, is it you doing the work, or her? I'd quite like to try cowgirl with her, but just wondering if she will do this for a prolonged period of time, not just a few seconds!

I just finished typing out a post and then realised your post was over a week ago!  Sorry for the late reply, did you see her?  If so how did it go?

duffdude

How would you best describe who she looks like?