Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squeezing Testicles... Do you enjoy pain?  (Read 11071 times)

jimbobwood

I don't know how common this is, but I really enjoy having my testicles being squeezed really hard by a wg. There is nothing better than feeling intense pain when I cum, feeling very euphoric afterwards. I'm thinking there might long term side effects if I keep on doing this, or I might meet a very enthusiastic wg that might cause me a injury.  :cry: I only do this every few weeks with a wg, I don't do it when I masturbate anymore.

I enjoy being spanked (bum and cock), and having a deep massage using her elbows to massage my back.

Does anyone else enjoy pain during sex? Do I have anything to worry about long term? I don't want kids, so I'm not worried if it reduces my chances of making someone pregnant.

I am welcome to any other tips/techniques that I might enjoy.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
This is actually quite a normal request and many guys obviously enjoy it in differing degrees of pain.  Some guys even like them bitten really hard but thats when I worry.  I dont fancy popping one.  As long as they squeezing is not too hard then I dont see how it will cause a problem as long as she doesnt go overboard and cause one to rupture (which can happen if she is quite strong)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:07:00 pm by Dani »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
there is a guy who puts up reverse bookings alot for pain he wants you to basically beat him up
kick him in the balls stand on him with your heels etc
definatly a pain lover that one :crazy:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline smiths

I don't know how common this is, but I really enjoy having my testicles being squeezed really hard by a wg. There is nothing better than feeling intense pain when I cum, feeling very euphoric afterwards. I'm thinking there might long term side effects if I keep on doing this, or I might meet a very enthusiastic wg that might cause me a injury.  :cry: I only do this every few weeks with a wg, I don't do it when I masturbate anymore.

I enjoy being spanked (bum and cock), and having a deep massage using her elbows to massage my back.

Does anyone else enjoy pain during sex? Do I have anything to worry about long term? I don't want kids, so I'm not worried if it reduces my chances of making someone pregnant.

I dont like pain personally but what i used to find happened a lot was WGs squeezing my nipples without asking because apparently so they said many of their punters liked it.

Offline smiths

there is a guy who puts up reverse bookings alot for pain he wants you to basically beat him up

I met a WG who wanted similar, me to beat her up including punching her in the face. Certainly not something i would do.

Secondskin69

Curious6705

Get yourself down your local GUM clinic for regular screening, and while you're down there ask them this question.

hurry up harry

No I hate pain and hate having my balls squeezed. Each to their own :hi:

Secondskin69

Exactly, each to their own  :hi:

Berks Bloke 32

Everyone has their own quirks but for me pain just isn't one of them. I had a vasectomy, I know what testicular pain is and it's not something that turns me on.

Lz-129

Offline ghighi

testicle is an area very sensitive to pain and the pain in the balls is unbearable personally. I cant withstand it. It is the well-known men's weakest area really  :wacko:
But, if the wgs was not biting too hard, i think is ok. :thumbsup:

Offline WashingtonLad

I remember one girl who pinched both my nipples and keep twisting them while I was fucking her.  Was surprisingly enjoyable and made for an angry fuck.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

k

I dont like pain personally but what i used to find happened a lot was WGs squeezing my nipples without asking because apparently so they said many of their punters liked it.
Noone goes anywhere near my nipples... they'd be scraping me off the ceiling if they succeeded.

Who remembers (in the days of Where To Go magazine) a woman calling herself Dutch Susannah?  She suggested lightly tying my balls up with bootlaces and then doing her doggystyle.  Never had an offer like that since then.  Trouble is with making that kind of suggestion is that you end up on the "Weirdest" thread on here.

Offline NIK

Me too!  :scare:

Offline nickd1984

There's a chap who leaves field reports with the same scenario, a girl in seamed stockings and high heels giving him a kicking in the nuts then finished off with a footjob.

Offline Matium

I suppose those who like having their balls kicked, prodded and squeezed have absolutely no intention of ever being fathers?

It really takes masochism to an extreme level.

I suppose the motto of all masochists is:

Afflixero ergo sum

(I feel pain therefore I am)

Pain is the only way they can validate their, otherwise meaningless, existence.

Uglybugball

I remember one girl who pinched both my nipples and keep twisting them while I was fucking her.  Was surprisingly enjoyable and made for an angry fuck.

+1

A real turn on that one, especially when the end is nigh... :hi:  :kissgirl:

foresight

I suppose those who like having their balls kicked, prodded and squeezed have absolutely no intention of ever being fathers?

It really takes masochism to an extreme level.

I suppose the motto of all masochists is:

Afflixero ergo sum

(I feel pain therefore I am)

Pain is the only way they can validate their, otherwise meaningless, existence.

Google Translate is not always your friend. 

There may well be people on here who enjoy receiving pain, it's not that uncommon. I doubt they see their existence as 'otherwise meaningless'.

Some of your pronouncements get more bizarre.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Maybe I was her previous punter.   :D :lol:

Online mothra

I'm one of them :D. On the verge of cumming I always request the girl to bite, lick, suck either side of my nipples. The climax is pretty intense.

Rochdull lad

I'm one of them :D. On the verge of cumming I always request the girl to bite, lick, suck either side of my nipples. The climax is pretty intense.

I'm another one who find it helps if she plays with my nipples - not too intense with the biting, though; the way most WGs seem to prefer it when we pay attention to their nipples.

jimbobwood

Get yourself down your local GUM clinic for regular screening, and while you're down there ask them this question.

I am going to the GUM Clinic, and I will ask about this.

I love my nipples being sucked/pinched, whilst running her hands against my chest. I'm quite surprised no one else enjoys their balls being squeezed, especially when you cum.

toolboy55

Squeezed, but gently!!
I was doggyiing (?) last week when the girl reached round and stroked/tickled my balls. That certainly did the trick!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

BALL TIER
I never tried Squeezing Testicles... and of course torsion of the testes can be fatal. but ... I found a lady on AW called, wait for it, 'Ball Tier' who aims to tie your balls. No photos except a £5.50 private gallery.

She is apparently a BBW with very large upper chassis,  a 50 inch waist and 50+ hips so of course I am intrigued as that is extreme even for me, and it is not a healthy size for survival.  She was to be plan A for tomorrow but has gone sick (a genuine cold - I heard her on the phone) and now AW is down so no plan B available yet and I cannot post her link here for you.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:18:28 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline madeinwales56

Don't know about ball squeezing, not my thing, but I do have a regular punt with a woman who, whilst giving me a bloody great blowjob, bites on my shaft quite hard. Sounds painful but it is amazing. I also had a girlfriend who loved it when I pulled really hard on her nipples or even bit them so hard I thought I might draw blood!

Rochdull lad

I also had a girlfriend who loved it when I pulled really hard on her nipples or even bit them so hard I thought I might draw blood!

One of my former Regulars encouraged me to bite on her nipples harder than any other woman I've ever met, inside or outside Punterland.  I couldn't believe it the first time!

Offline madeinwales56

One of my former Regulars encouraged me to bite on her nipples harder than any other woman I've ever met, inside or outside Punterland.  I couldn't believe it the first time!

I know, strange isn't it how different girls are. One girlfriend many years would come like a train if I went anywhere near her tits. Another would almost literally want me to gnaw them off!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

BALL TIER
I never tried Squeezing Testicles... and of course torsion of the testes can be fatal. but ... I found a lady on AW called, wait for it, 'Ball Tier' who aims to tie your balls. No photos except a £5.50 private gallery.

She is apparently a BBW with very large upper chassis,  a 50 inch waist and 50+ hips so of course I am intrigued as that is extreme even for me, and it is not a healthy size for survival.  She was to be plan A for tomorrow but has gone sick (a genuine cold - I heard her on the phone) and now AW is down so no plan B available yet and I cannot post her link here for you.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anyone know her?

Ravanelli

This guy (AW profile name Seamed Stockings) is well known in the Midlands for liking a bit of pain. I know a couple of girls who have seen him and who were seriously concerned about doing him some permanent damage. Here is a cut and paste from one of his FR's from this profile...    External Link/Members Only

Katie is first of all a very friendly lady who wants to please. She dresses exactly to your requirements and wants you to have the perfect experience with her. It's therefore fantastic that she can instantly turn into a 'nasty ball kicking bitch' at the drop of a hat to satisfy the 'Dom' fantasy so perfectly.
Once into roleplay Katie immediately took control of our situation and her first accurate hard kick into my vulnerable (but eagerly awaiying) balls was perfectly delivered. Several more hard kicks followed and it wasn't at all long till I was sucking air and grunting in pain. Katie knew however not to stop there and continued her savage barrage of well aimed hard kicks till I sank to the ground clutching my balls in some considerable pain.
This was her moment to trample my balls and spike them hard with her stiletto heels. Still in roleplay this was seriously scary...............mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Hauled back to my feet, Katie delivered another bout of hard kicks which indeed did leave me on my knees, begging for mercy and giving her the 'extra money'.
Kicking over (and with bruised swelling balls) Katie then showed her softer side and delivered the most fantastic stockinged foot footjob. Here she was clearly no novice and her gorgeous black seamed stockinged feet milked me far too quickly.
Thanks Katie you were WONDERFUL xx

Rochdull lad

This guy (AW profile name Seamed Stockings) is well known in the Midlands for liking a bit of pain. I know a couple of girls who have seen him and who were seriously concerned about doing him some permanent damage. Here is a cut and paste from one of his FR's from this profile...    External Link/Members Only

Katie is first of all a very friendly lady who wants to please. She dresses exactly to your requirements and wants you to have the perfect experience with her. It's therefore fantastic that she can instantly turn into a 'nasty ball kicking bitch' at the drop of a hat to satisfy the 'Dom' fantasy so perfectly.
Once into roleplay Katie immediately took control of our situation and her first accurate hard kick into my vulnerable (but eagerly awaiying) balls was perfectly delivered. Several more hard kicks followed and it wasn't at all long till I was sucking air and grunting in pain. Katie knew however not to stop there and continued her savage barrage of well aimed hard kicks till I sank to the ground clutching my balls in some considerable pain.
This was her moment to trample my balls and spike them hard with her stiletto heels. Still in roleplay this was seriously scary...............mmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Hauled back to my feet, Katie delivered another bout of hard kicks which indeed did leave me on my knees, begging for mercy and giving her the 'extra money'.
Kicking over (and with bruised swelling balls) Katie then showed her softer side and delivered the most fantastic stockinged foot footjob. Here she was clearly no novice and her gorgeous black seamed stockinged feet milked me far too quickly.

O. M. G!!! :scare:

Proof, if ever it was needed, that this pastime of ours has SO many different facets!

Barry Shipton

'Trampling' with stilleto heels sounds bad enough, but those with long memories might remember the "Spanner" trials of the late 80s which brought tears to my eyes.

From memory the Police found videos involving the use of six inch nails, wire brushes and sandpaper on gents' privates - so extreme that they were convinced they were searching for murder victims in snuff movies. Turns out everyone involved consented - takes all sorts!

Here is the relatively sanitised Wikipedia version in case you are eating you tea, but it links to all sorts.
External Link/Members Only

Ravanelli

'Trampling' with stilleto heels sounds bad enough, but those with long memories might remember the "Spanner" trials of the late 80s which brought tears to my eyes.

From memory the Police found videos involving the use of six inch nails, wire brushes and sandpaper on gents' privates - so extreme that they were convinced they were searching for murder victims in snuff movies. Turns out everyone involved consented - takes all sorts!

Here is the relatively sanitised Wikipedia version in case you are eating you tea, but it links to all sorts.

Fascinating, especially the judges comments in summing up that sadomasochism can be 'unpredictably dangerous'. Maybe WG's are right to worry about what damage they might do if consent is no defence.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I know Rav's no longer with us, but I had made a mental note of pulling up Seamed Stocking's profile, for those who enjoy pain!! :scare:

jcdmj12

I know Rav's no longer with us, but I had made a mental note of pulling up Seamed Stocking's profile, for those who enjoy pain!! :scare:

Well, whatever floats your boat I suppose.  A firm squeeze is very nice at the right time... I'd draw the line at impact though!! 

I remember reading about the spanner case. You'd have to be pretty fucking jaded to need to nail your cock to a piece of wood to get your kicks. 

Offline bristolbcfc

I had a meet with someone a few weeks ago and she actually bit my balls, i jumped that high of the bed i nearly went through the fucking roof, she laughed a said some of her clients enjoy it WTF!! :wacko:

Offline valdishere

A bit of playful tugging and teasing of my ball sack always feels good leading up to ejaculation but biting and kicking in that area are definately a NO NO for me.

I did have one lady who tied of my balls and penis at base then proceeded to suck and tease me with a little vibe to great effect as blood filled the cells unable to flow back out and its the biggest I have ever been. She loosened cord off just before she made me cum and I shot a huge load. It was all more teasing than rough handling.

Ravanelli

Yes, I've had that. It does fuck all for me so I just always find it a bit odd.

Ravanelli

You made it sound like I'd passed away CT  :D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 10:00:23 pm by Ravanelli »

FredW

Don't know about ball squeezing, not my thing, but I do have a regular punt with a woman who, whilst giving me a bloody great blowjob, bites on my shaft quite hard. Sounds painful but it is amazing. I also had a girlfriend who loved it when I pulled really hard on her nipples or even bit them so hard I thought I might draw blood!

I love the cock biting. Fantastic tingle. A Wartenberg Wheel being rolled over is pretty fantastic as well.

FW

Ravanelli

Here is another great comment from one of seamed stockings reviews.... 'Both girls know that I want them to kick me hard in the balls and also trample my balls mercilessly beneath their cruel stiletto heels. What I hadn't bargained for (but was delighted to experience) was that they would enter into a kind of competition to see who could drop me first'.

This guys balls must look like this most of the time...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You made it sound like I'd passed away CT  :D

Apologies.... it just came out like that, honest guv!!

News of your death were premature!!!  :D

Online daveev

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42697.0 you mean like this :)

Offline Garden69

I had that too - I don't like pain in any form so a no no for me. Had a wg put her finger up my anus without asking too. Hate that,  just makes me feel like I want to sh*t !

broksonic

I can't for the life of me understand why he would get pleasure in getting kicked in the balls .

nosticova

For what it's worth, I like having my balls squeezed and pulled. There's a limit of course. Wouldn't want them ruptured. In my limited experience I haven't found anyone who spontaneously does it.

On the other hand, the Mrs knows I like it and is very obliging :-)

Offline tbrad

always have to move a hookers hand away when she reaches, i just dont find it enjoyable, and it starts distracting me,

Offline Trevor12

Don't like them being squeezed at all. Love them being tickled though, especially duing a doggy style finale.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Give me a tennef and I'll quite happily kick the shit out if you!  :dash:

Offline Happylad

Reminds me all too much of my prepubescent school days, when the school nurse used to shove her hand down inside my trousers, squeeze, and say "now cough".  I did, and it hurt.