Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Thai - Heathrow  (Read 27293 times)

10 review(s) for Sensual Thai (5 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Silver Birch

I booked a 30 minute, four-hand massage with hand relief £30. I wasn't looking/hoping for anything more as I had a main event punt booked a few days later, a quick handjob would have actually done me, but I like a massage. In truth, quite often when I punt, a quick handjob would do me but I feel I have to get my money's worth!!

Communications were good. Mimi speaks very good English, was friendly on the phone and organising a meeting for an hour later was straightforward. Once I was at the postcode Mimi gave me instructions where to park for free, about 100 yards away. She said I can park right outside next time but I would be reluctant to breach my own security.

On arrival I was quickly ushered into a very dark bedroom without getting a chance for a really good look at either girl. I suspect some might walk at this point, and on a normal punt I would want a good look before handing over the cash. But I was only here for a massage and a handjob, also knowing that I am not attracted to Thai girls generally, I wasn't expecting to fancy either of them so their looks were not terribly important to me. As my eyes adjusted Mimi did look quite nice and her mate quite plain.

The massage was good, from head to toe, four hands all over my body very nice. They really did seem to know what they were doing and it was NOT just a bit of a rub and a squeeze.

They do chat a lot during the massage and if you get involved they are quite good fun.

After about 20 mins they told me to turn over so they could do the front when Mimi asked me if I was sure I didn't want an hour. I was really enjoying both the massage and the naughty banter and thought why not, it was only another £20!

Towards the end Mimi's friend got to work on the happy ending while Mimi got up close, some light kissing, a bit of a feel of her tits through her top though she did offer to remove it for £20 but as I said, I wasn't really looking for more. Having said that, Mimi did seem to have a pretty hot body and if a shag had been offered at that point, I might have been tempted!

Mimi's friend said she was putting her glove on, (to check my reaction I think) before giving me a prostate massage and an almighty fucking intense orgasm  :yahoo:

A slow wind down so didn't feel rushed at all. I was given a clean towel for a shower before getting dressed.

In the kitchen afterwards I got my first really good look at them both in daylight! Both around late 30's I would say. Neither was unattractive but not wanting to sound racist but I don't find ANY Thai girls appealing.

In summary: £50 for 1 hour. I got exactly what I wanted (a decent massage & handjob), more than I expected (the prostate massage was a bonus for me) and the girls were really friendly 10/10.

They won't be for everybody, but I will go back, most probably just 30 minute visits in the future, but they will definitely see me a few times, and soon!

Offline punk

would she have fucked you for extra £20 do you think?

sash

great stuff Silver.
others, put some cotton wool in your ears as they like talking!!!
For once you will put up with a bitch or two talking, as the finish is worth it LOL

Offline Silver Birch

would she have fucked you for extra £20 do you think?

There was no suggestion that anything more was on offer & I guess my refusal to pay £20 to see her tits kind of made it a non starter anyway. :lol:

Offline niceguyali

Any contact details? They haven't logged on to adultwork since 8/12/2013

Offline Silver Birch

Any contact details? They haven't logged on to adultwork since 8/12/2013

That is kind of bizarre. I got the number from adultwork. It was definitely there last week and she hasn't logged in since then to remove it.

I can only think she paid to display her number for a certain time, and her credit has run out. I got the impression she doesn't use AW that much and bookings are made by phone. Perhaps she is going to get real quiet.  :music:

Offline LastManCumings

That is kind of bizarre. I got the number from adultwork. It was definitely there last week and she hasn't logged in since then to remove it.

Can you not post her number here or is it against forum rules to do so?

Offline punk

There was no suggestion that anything more was on offer & I guess my refusal to pay £20 to see her tits kind of made it a non starter anyway. :lol:

20 to show her tits forget it  :hi:

Offline Kinkyman

Having been intrigued by these ladies' adverts for a little while now and then having read Silver Birch's informative report I decided to take the trek across London for a four hands massage this week. The majority of my feedback would mirror that of Silver Birch. However, and for whatever reason, there was no touching or kissing allowed during any part of my session. I agree that Mimi looked a fine sight in her underwear and whilst I would have loved a look at her fine tits, the thought of paying an additional £20 when you can't even touch verges on the absurd in my view. I think my opinion of the session would be on the positive side of neutral (if that makes sense). On the positive side (1) is that they do everything they advertise: full hour, four hands, prostate massage / hand relief (very good) (2) to have the attention of two ladies for an hour for just £50 is great value (no, I didn't tell them they should increase their rates!) (3) The accommodation (motel) was clean/safe. On the neutral side (1) I could have put up with their chatter but, personally think it a bit rude when they are talking throughout to each other in their native language, (2) As a fairly tactile person, i did find it quite difficult to avoid touching them at various points throughout the session.

I think I'd possibly visit them again if they were closer (maybe they'd offer more when they got to know you better?) but I'm not sure I'd travel that distance in future. An interesting experience in any event. I think I'll now focus on finding a more responsive Thai Lady - not particularly easy in my view but open to suggestions....

Offline random

Having been intrigued by these ladies' adverts for a little while now and then having read Silver Birch's informative report I decided to take the trek across London for a four hands massage this week. The majority of my feedback would mirror that of Silver Birch. However, and for whatever reason, there was no touching or kissing allowed during any part of my session. I agree that Mimi looked a fine sight in her underwear and whilst I would have loved a look at her fine tits, the thought of paying an additional £20 when you can't even touch verges on the absurd in my view. I think my opinion of the session would be on the positive side of neutral (if that makes sense). On the positive side (1) is that they do everything they advertise: full hour, four hands, prostate massage / hand relief (very good) (2) to have the attention of two ladies for an hour for just £50 is great value (no, I didn't tell them they should increase their rates!) (3) The accommodation (motel) was clean/safe. On the neutral side (1) I could have put up with their chatter but, personally think it a bit rude when they are talking throughout to each other in their native language, (2) As a fairly tactile person, i did find it quite difficult to avoid touching them at various points throughout the session.

I think I'd possibly visit them again if they were closer (maybe they'd offer more when they got to know you better?) but I'm not sure I'd travel that distance in future. An interesting experience in any event. I think I'll now focus on finding a more responsive Thai Lady - not particularly easy in my view but open to suggestions....

I went there for a half hour, and I only got a 2 hander massage as the other one was out at the time and only returned as I was leaving. Had the massage and HR and nothing else offered or suggested by me although I did get to touch her without any objections. Since there was only one of them her attention was all on me and we chatted through the massage and probably went a little over time.

As for other Thai massages I could suggest this one I've seen a couple of times although a lot more expensive.
External Link/Members Only

Her B2B massage is very full on.

juan kassof

Paid a visit Friday and left well contented.All really goood as Sash and Silver have commented. Didnt take up offer to see her tits for 20 quid but she let me have a fondle as damon got going on me knob.
All way through the girls were talking dirty with me, mimi has a real dirty laugh which is very infectious.
"Tiger" the cat was asleep(must be deaf) next to bed so if you have allergies beware.
I went back on saturday and all went much the same but this half way through I pulled some ear defenders from my bag and put them on which got them going..
This time at the HE stage Mimi pulled down her top without prompting and let me have a good old slurp on those lovely breasts..what a good girl..
They didnt know about the hidden feedback as thier friend set up the AW account, they cant read english much and the number does disappear when they forget to top up account..
All in all had two good sessions and the massage is great as well...

sash

Juan, another visit from you and suggest she needs your hard cock fucking her really hard. talk dirty in her ear and maybe you will get your wish, if you want to fuck her :)
worked for me

Offline random

How is the other lady and when is she available?

I went a 2nd time recently and as before it was just a 2 hander again, with Mimi I think it is. She got her breasts out this time at no extra charge and they looked great. The only other person I saw there this time was a quite old grumpy looking woman who ordered me to take off my shoes when I got there, I was glad she wasn't going to be involved. Whoever else is normally involved in the 4 hander it can't be her.

I've so far only booked during the week in the afternoons. Is the other lady only around in the evenings? 

juan kassof

Juan, another visit from you and suggest she needs your hard cock fucking her really hard. talk dirty in her ear and maybe you will get your wish, if you want to fuck her :)
worked for me

Sash
 thanks for the advise, It was what I was planning, maybe suggest some one on one time and see how it goes.. ;)

Random
The other lady is plainer but not unattractive and would say is in late 30s. She does most of the proper massaging and HE whilst mimi is more of the eye candy.. Must admit I would bang both if offered...
Now thats a thought  :rolleyes:

Offline Kinkyman

So, here's the thing, I seem to be part of a very small minority not to have been allowed to grope Mimi's breasts at any point during the massage. I consider myself to be both clean and polite so what am I doing wrong here please?

juan kassof

Kinky
not sure why you got the short straw, they like a bit of banter which i found good fun do you think they mighr have picked up you didnt like the chat ??
Also im hung like a donkey, look like a movie star and set up a direct debit of 100 qiud a month to their sick mother back home. :wacko:

sash

haha Juan, you forgot can fuck for looooong time, like she does. awesome when shes cowgirling you and drops to kiss you as she is coming. Thats when you use your reserve power to really fk her hard lol

Kinky, just compliment her and make shit up. ask if they are real or are they stuffed with silicon bra - i dont know, just as Juan said make conversation and start kissing her nice big lips.

I'm not a movie star like Juan but silver tongue gets you in a lot of places.

Offline Kinkyman

Thanks for the heads - up guys. At only fifty quid a pop for the full hour I think I'll give it another go. With hindsight it was quite a pleasant experience. Cheers, Kinky

Jango1960b

Where abouts in Houwnslow is she based , how far from station  :crazy:

Offline random

Hounslow West, not far from the station.

Offline scottpeters

Beside Hounslow West underground

sash

opposite 222 bath road. 100 meters walk from the station

Offline nevam27

Has anyone been back there recently?  Want to know if it is still operating

Offline HappyandLucky

I have seen these girls a couple of times, the last time in Feb. The first time for massage only as I had a terrible back pain. Second visit went for HE but no offer of sex. If u want a relaxing massage, a nice way to spend an hour. If one of the girls can be talked into a full service for the new higher rate of £60, i would be tempted to return.

Hi Guys.

Just wanted to ask, is the place discrete? Seems like a guest house, is there a reception desk to walk past - which could be a bit awkward??

Offline Kamaka

Yes, its a guesthouse of sorts, but entrance is at rear, so quite discrete, no reception to walk through. It's not FS though.