Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: COLONIC IRRIGATION - Shit happens - Pre punt rituals.  (Read 5773 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

If anything all it will do is cause you to get really constipated in the future.  I had it done a few times as was supposed to be really good for you.  Its not.  It removes all the bacteria that helps your waste break down and become soft so you end up badly constipated and either have to have it done again or end up at A&E having a manual evacuation and I promise you that it is not pleasant having that done.  Once all the good bacteria has been removed laxatives don't even work so manual evac is the only route to follow and having some young doc and a nurse with their fingers stretching your arse trying to dig as deep as they can is not a good way to spend five hours.

If it was good for you and really worked the NHS would offer it as it would be a cheap alternative for those who do suffer with bowel problems.  Stay away from gluten as much as possible as this will reduce the bloating and try to eat bran and plenty of dried fruit.  Bran can be sprinkled on anything as has no taste and is not only a lot cheaper but is a lot healthier for you too
As the NHS is free perhaps some on here would enjoy 5 hours of arse and hard sport play but it's not for me :rolleyes:. Sorry could not stop myself Dani, your reply was informative and made me  :D

dilettante

Your all Full Of Shit  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

^^^ You've got an appalling sense of humanure, mate ;)