Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria English  (Read 7676 times)

2 review(s) for Air hostess Abbie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tailpipe

This report should be read as neutral.

External Link/Members Only

Overpriced based on working from hotels rooms in my view

Pictures as very well taken and show her in the best posable light.

Air hostess red airline. So that's a turn on ,tall nice tits great voice sexy.

Needs to get down the gym and tone up a little.

Ok punt , its was late so had been bashed up all so could have been fucked  :D

I expected a tone body but as always let down by the English. Tramp stamps did not help.

Nice lady all the same , but I most speak as I find . 

Offline ciscoxxx69

At £200ph not cheap!.......and profile promises a toned body too.... :(

Offline akauya

Shit TP at £200 I would have expected not only a toned body as promised but deep anal, major cock worshipping DT OWO and swallowing part of the service.

OK maybe anal is not your thing but mate £200!!  :scare:

Sorry TP, not trying to rip into your review but if anyone wants an example of an overpriced English prossie, here's one.

Thanks for the review anyway... oh and why isn't this in the London forum?

Offline Tailpipe

Shit TP at £200 I would have expected not only a toned body as promised but deep anal, major cock worshipping DT OWO and swallowing part of the service.

OK maybe anal is not your thing but mate £200!!  :scare:

Sorry TP, not trying to rip into your review but if anyone wants an example of an overpriced English prossie, here's one.

Thanks for the review anyway... oh and why isn't this in the London forum?

I have to agree ........

My punt was in woking(cheap one) as she often works from hotel there as well as London and sometimes South coast

At the time of the punt I paid £150.00 which I still think is high. it may be when's shes in london she increases her prices as its a 5 star hotel. 
Not the worst punt I have ever had by a long way , I got drawen into the punt by the pictures secound brain tookover.

I will stress very nice well spoken young lady and she does connect.

Offline blackdick108

Can you go into more details about the whole thing both the good and bad and why overall you felt it a neutral punt.

I'm considering going to visit soon.

Offline richardlbym

Is she still available?  The profile is no longer visible.

I saw her around December and she is my sort of girl, tall, big tits and a bit chubby.  She charged £150 at Gatwick and £200 in central London.  But disappointed by her tattoos and she isn't really posh as she slipped into Cockney occasionally.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:09:03 am by richardlbym »

Offline blackdick108

Yes she is here - External Link/Members Only

Could you go into more details over the experience? Is she vocal? Talkative? What sort of demeanour does she give out?

Offline richardlbym

I saw her at Gatwick first thing in the morning but she was late.  That did mean I was able to watch her check in to the hotel and she seemed so warm and friendly when she was talking to the receptionist and I could see she was tall and pretty.

So I was relaxed when she called me from the room so invite me in.  I have simple requirements from my punts.  I like to kiss and cuddle standing up with no tongues, for her to feel my dick for a few minutes then sex with her on top then me on top to climax.  All that was satisfactory.  She didn't use any lube which I prefer and I managed to cum quickly.  We chatted happily for the remainder of the hour with more kissing and cuddling but I couldn't get it up for a second round.

So I have intended to see her again but only at Gatwick as I don't want to pay £200  and I haven't had the right day off work since.

Offline blackdick108

Saw her a few weeks ago she goes by the name Victoria English and was previously cabin crew casey.

Body-wise she was very fine, she is quite tall, will wear whatever you ask her to. The service overall was pretty good she does her best to connect with you and is very very friendly and provides you with clear comms.

Overall punt was 30 minutes. She does not kiss with tongues but does give a really really nice blow job. Sex was pretty good in doggy / missionary / legs on shoulders before I drop my load all over her tits.

Expensive most likely because she stays in fancy hotels around the St Pauls area but overall not bad for a 30 minute booking.