Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should we have a 'Punting Safe/Steath' sticky on the forum?  (Read 1046 times)

blue_rover

I think we should have a sticky for 'punting safe/stealth' on the forum so all the information is collected in a single thread which makes it far easier to any relevant information on staying stealth and safe whilst punting in a single thread, we can then add to the thread as and when we feel the need to update, i think its a good idea, what do others think?

Offline CBPaul

Personally I don't think we need too many stickies, just use the search facility if you have specific concerns. Most things are discussed often enough.

I also think you seem over concerned about staying anonymous.

Follow the sensible precautions which can be found on the threads and you'll be OK. You risk spending more time looking over your shoulder than enjoying punting. 

cockneybstrd

I think we should have a sticky for 'punting safe/stealth' on the forum so all the information is collected in a single thread which makes it far easier to any relevant information on staying stealth and safe whilst punting in a single thread, we can then add to the thread as and when we feel the need to update, i think its a good idea, what do others think?

But wait Blue Rover if we have a sticky in the forum with all our punting stealth hints and tips. Then Mossad and MI5 who are working in conjunction with the Wives of Mumsnet and the Pro$$ie of Saafe will know all our tricks and then they will be able to break them.

Even now underground in a secret facility using Government Funds Mumsnet are working in conjucntion with MI5 to create a micro chip camera that can be inserted into a sleeping husband so that the wife can view POV style his movements via her phone

Offline smiths

This is 100% up to admin to decide there is no we involved. As ever i leave it for him to decide on such things.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Admin is not keen on stickies ---------------- neither am I.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think we should have a sticky for 'punting safe/stealth' on the forum .

I think you should get more established before you give suggestions to improve the forum, you have been a member for 11 days.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Sedlmayer

I think you should get more established before you give suggestions to improve the forum, you have been a member for 11 days.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, and you are terribly over-concerned about the possible dangers. I don't think punting is really the right pastime for you - how can you enjoy it if you imagine that all prostitutes wish to blackmail their clients, and, indeed, employ armies of private detectives and corrupt DVLA officials to enable them to carry out this nefarious scheme?

Why don't you try learning a foreign language, for example?
I have found this very rewarding personally, and there's virtually no possibility of getting blackmailed.
As the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V said, when you learn another language, you gain another soul.
Cheaper than prostitutes, too.

Offline Corus Boy

So we need a one large thread to contain all the information of Safe and Stealthy Punting?

I think even Mumsnet will allow a link to that :)

We could even appoint Paris B as a special moderator for the one thread :)

:dash:  :scare: :dash:  :scare: :dash:

Offline Sedlmayer

In this incarnation, but who knows - perhaps he knows us better than it would seem...

Captain Caveman

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Daffodil

There are many reasons to take steps to keep your anonymity, including hiding your car number plate.

Blackmail, all on its own, is rare, but does happen. Why take the chance?

If you're going to review prossies you are going to piss some off. Even with positive reviews.

What happens if a prossie gets mugged and accidentally gives the police your plate? Or gives it because she is trying to track down potential witnesses? Do you want that knock at your door?

The problem is that the consequences of being outed, for many, are huge. Taking basic precautions, which is all the vast majority of us are talking about, is absolutely paramount.

If you have anything to lose, and you're not at least a little worried about this stuff, then you're a fool :hi:

OldAdmin

As Jim said I don't like stickies.

But at the top of the page is a 'Punting Guides' drop-down menu link (next to Logout).

If you know any threads I can add to that, let me know. I already have the A/W Guide and how to use Google Reverse Images.