Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Treat  (Read 3095 times)

Captain Caveman

My birthday is coming up and I want to treat myself.

I already plan to put a RB on AW but does anyone have any recommendations for something special?

Most areas considered - up to 2 hours drive from Nottingham. I'm prepared to pay up to £500

So, one £500 hooker or ten £50 hookers?

:unknown:

Offline Stalinator

2 or 3 decent punts with that wedge.

If I had the dosh I would go for Rebecca More.

Type_O_Negative

Birthday Treat??? I'm going to do it in November  :wacko:

My "target" will cost me £200. £500 would be a bridge too far...

leedsman

Hey,

I'd be tempted to put £500 on the reverse booking and see what you get offered. Might tempt something special out of the woodwork.

Or, you know, it might not!

Offline threechilliman

I had the dosh and did go for Rebecca More. I intend to revisit!

Seriously, I'd go for 5 x 1 hr punts but it depends what's on your bucket list. How about an hour with RM, then try and stretch the remaining budget to £300-350 and do an RB for an overnighter. There's a lot out there that will do it for that money.

tcm

Offline Thepacifist

I'd book a 3some and an outcall for the next morning.

Offline nigel4498

I've got a RB at the moment for my birthday treat next Monday. Have had a bid from a WG who charges £400 for two hours and has bid £200, let me be your birthday treat she says, yes please. :P

Captain Caveman

Thanks for all the advice - I will keep you posted  :thumbsup:

Captain Caveman

Hey,

I'd be tempted to put £500 on the reverse booking and see what you get offered. Might tempt something special out of the woodwork.

Or, you know, it might not!

That's what I did - £500 for an overnight.

You were right about the woodwork. For some reason, RBs seem to be a BBW-magnet. One literally looked like one of those people so obese they have to have the wall of their house demolished so a crane can lift them out of bed  :vomit:

I got 8 bids.

One was from a 40 y o when I had specified a range of 18-24

One bid £50 over her advertised overnight rate.

Weeding out these timewasters, and the human manatees, there were two or three worth looking at.

I settled on Edelle19 from Nottingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having accepted her bid, I received an email from her to confirm and saying we could start our meet at 11am.

I thought this was a very early start for an overnight so sent a polite email asking her to clarify.

This email was read and deleted. No reply.

I left it a bit and sent another email, again politely asking for confirmation.

This email was deleted on receipt.  :(
Does this means she put a block on me or did she just happen to be online at the time?

Conclusion: Unreliable WG. I think she didn't really read the RB properly and just saw the £££ in her eyes and then got cold feet.

Wasted £2 on the RB but you live and learn.

Fuck this circus - I shall just go and spend the day at LMP!  :dance:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:00:33 am by Captain Caveman »

leedsman

Oh, bad luck. I did the same thing with my reverse booking. Now, I never accept it via the form, but put in a separate booking for the girl. That way I keep the reverse booking bids visible in case things go wrong.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Does this means she put a block on me or did she just happen to be online at the time?

Yes, she's blocked you.

Offline RedKettle

I put all the replies that are of interest in a HL so if (when!!) the one you accept lets you down you can contact another one.

Bad luck - she does look hot.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I settled on Edelle19 from Nottingham

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having accepted her bid, I received an email from her to confirm and saying we could start our meet at 11am.

I thought this was a very early start for an overnight so sent a polite email asking her to clarify.

This email was read and deleted. No reply.

I left it a bit and sent another email, again politely asking for confirmation.

She looks like a PG scammer to me. Bids in order to get you to look at her PG! Her feedback tends to confirm it!

Captain Caveman

I did check out her PG (using a Freeview rather than pay for it)

There's nothing to get excited about in there - several duplicates and nothing very explicit.

I found that if I clicked on 'Unaccept' on the RB form, I got all the original bids back.

Even on a second examination, there was no one I wanted to spend that much on.

Offline threechilliman

Fuck this circus - I shall just go and spend the day at LMP!  :dance:

Not a bad idea, but make sure you've had your weetabix in the morning...

tcm

Online Steely Dan

For a £400 birthday treat you could try 4 hours at Le Jeu in Peterborough. External Link/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

I did check out her PG (using a Freeview rather than pay for it)

How?

There's nothing to get excited about in there - several duplicates and nothing very explicit.

I found that if I clicked on 'Unaccept' on the RB form, I got all the original bids back.

Even on a second examination, there was no one I wanted to spend that much on.

Offline Daffodil

She looks like a PG scammer to me. Bids in order to get you to look at her PG! Her feedback tends to confirm it!

And there are lots of them who bid on RBs. One of the perils.

Offline Daffodil

Wasted £2 on the RB but you live and learn.

RB's can be hit and miss, but then that's quintessential punting.

I pop one on occasionally (it's only a couple of quid) and see what comes up. I get a lot of dross, but I have had a couple of pretty good results.

The following girl offered an overnight for £200. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There are also tricks to it, like posting it a few weeks in advance and the price you set is important. I keep forgetting the specifics, but when a prossie searches RBs, AW sets the price range it searches for. As such, if your initial price is outside this, and the prossie doesn't alter it manually (which many don't) they won't even see your RB.

wolfiesmith

Chantelle fox every time !!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Caveman

For a £400 birthday treat you could try 4 hours at Le Jeu in Peterborough. External Link/Members Only

Looks good but what is the deal with membership? How much is it and is it worth it?

Offline Corus Boy

RB's can be hit and miss, but then that's quintessential punting.

I pop one on occasionally (it's only a couple of quid) and see what comes up. I get a lot of dross, but I have had a couple of pretty good results.

The following girl offered an overnight for £200. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
There are also tricks to it, like posting it a few weeks in advance and the price you set is important. I keep forgetting the specifics, but when a prossie searches RBs, AW sets the price range it searches for. As such, if your initial price is outside this, and the prossie doesn't alter it manually (which many don't) they won't even see your RB.

That's how I met HOT!SEXY!CHIC!MAGIC! and it was great value and an even better time!  Same price, same deal.

And let's be honest £200 for an overnight, I can forgive a lot :)

Dr Yes

Miss More is available for a sex tour in October, if you don't mind seeing her "in the back of a lorry", and being filmed for TelevisionX while you "Do Rebecca" !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stalinator

Sorry my pimply arse is not suitable for broadcast on TV.