Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prossie who works in the dark only.  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Stalinator

I went to see a prossie the other day who worked in the dark.

On entering her gaffe the place was in darkness. Just a few candles dotted around. She says she does it to protect her identity.

I found it very awkward as a punter as it is hard to get your eyes adjusted to the ambient light. But she did provide a very good service at a reasonable price.

What would be your feelings on the subject?

Offline rikgrimsby

vampire would come into my mind,lol. i think it could be quite sexy when thinking about it.
can we ask who it was? has she got a website or profile
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 05:20:26 pm by rikgrimsby »

Offline smiths

On entering her gaffe the place was in darkness. Just a few candles dotted around. She says she does it to protect her identity.

I found it very awkward as a punter as it is hard to get your eyes adjusted to the ambient light. But she did provide a very good service at a reasonable price.

I would of walked, i need to clearly see a WG naked to get off and to check she hasnt any marks round her mouth or pussy. My eye sight isnt the best so i would of struggled to see much by the sound of it.

Toshiba

Offline NIK

They get fucking dafter!  :wackogirl:   
She could have blindfolded you or worn a mask instead.  :lol:

fredpunter

Offline ForrestGump

I'd have definitely walked. Good that you got good service, though.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:07:27 pm by ForrestGump »

Offline Bangers and Gash

Probably too tight to pay for electric. Link?  :hi:

willbred

I would of walked, i need to clearly see a WG naked to get off and to check she hasnt any marks round her mouth or pussy. My eye sight isnt the best so i would of struggled to see much by the sound of it.
I would have joined you, tiptoeing carefully so as not to trip over anything on the way out :D

Offline punk

was she trying to save money for the rent or did she have a spot on face etc?

Offline Stalinator

I don't have a link as she does not advertise on AW. I got her number from a friend of mine who had punted her previously.

I don't think there was anything off with her just that she was afraid of anyone finding out who she really is. She told me she has a very good job that would be lost if anyone found out.

Offline Bangers and Gash

So let me get this right. Your mate gives you the number of a pro$$ie who only has sex in the dark so she can't be recognised. How did she manage to count the money, or did you pay her in pound coins?

Offline Stalinator

I gave her the dosh in an envelope and she went off to another room with it.

Just to clear things up a little, there was enough light to do things once your eyes had adjusted properly.

KayHerts

It could be genuine, or she might be embarrassed by something like psoriasis or eczema - but what if she was hiding track marks or something else sinister? Seems very dodgy to me.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well how dark was it in lumens please or a standard which we can all equate too!?.

Actually its very nice sex by candlelight:)..

Espcialy secented ones. Much better then the bloody TV being on with some utter tosh programe on same.