Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tastyblondegirl  (Read 15589 times)

4 review(s) for TastyBlondeGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Outcallguy

Hey all
wanted to recommend External Link/Members Only

She is willing to send face pics.

She's a great kisser and gave an absolutely fantastic BJ swallowing at the end.

Recommended.

PS in case you're wondering I never actually asked her name!

Offline mattylondon

Hey all
wanted to recommend External Link/Members Only

She is willing to send face pics.

She's a great kisser and gave an absolutely fantastic BJ swallowing at the end.

Recommended.

PS in case you're wondering I never actually asked her name!
Sure, she looks quite nice. I do love this line though...

I do my best to be punctual, but frequently fail! xxx

So she can fuck right off with my business then! If I book you, then you turn up on time or piss somebody else about! Of course, you could say that's being honest, but I can't take any profile or girl seriously who would say such a thing, could you?!  :D

Offline Outcallguy

She turned up on time for me. At least she's honest :)
And she gives great head!

Offline oinki

Yeh, think you should take the late bit lightly.

Personally not my type and probably should have requested those photos before making a booking with her, which I unfortunately did not as looks-wise not my type at all.

She was on time when she came to my hotel and provided good GFE and very friendly, although even so she did leave 15 minutes or so early... so :unknown:

But other than that - nothing wrong with services just an advice would be to ask for pics (especially if you have certain preferences for looks)

Personally - not good enough for me to re-book her when Im down in London the coming month.

Offline mattylondon

Yeh, think you should take the late bit lightly.

Personally not my type and probably should have requested those photos before making a booking with her, which I unfortunately did not as looks-wise not my type at all.

She was on time when she came to my hotel and provided good GFE and very friendly, although even so she did leave 15 minutes or so early... so :unknown:

But other than that - nothing wrong with services just an advice would be to ask for pics (especially if you have certain preferences for looks)

Personally - not good enough for me to re-book her when Im down in London the coming month.

Yes, perhaps I should re the lateness, though not the smartest advertising ploy, I'd say! Interesting about the views look wise, as she doesn't seem too bad, from behind. Perhaps she should've stayed in doggy position! She also looks like she has ginger/red hair, rather than blonde? Never ceases to amaze me why so many red heads or ginger the blonde bit!?Nothing wrong whatsoever with ginger/red hair. If anything, I'd have thought it was a plus, as there are plenty of blondes (or fake ones) about. From what you're saying, it just sounds like shes Simply pretty ordinary, which means I wouldn't bother.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 07:58:23 am by mattylondon »

Offline Outcallguy

Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. Esp since I recommened her!
Is it possible to post pics here if theyve been emailed to me. To save this happening again? Though I admit leaving early is pretty out of order.

dayton123

Not sure if it is my imagination, but I thought when I looked at her profile the other day, she was listed as early 20s ... age now states 30.

James999

Nothing wrong whatsoever with ginger/red hair.

Apart from the fact they also have ginger pubes and a fanny that looks like a fresh wound  :scare:

Offline mattylondon

Apart from the fact they also have ginger pubes and a fanny that looks like a fresh wound  :scare:
Oohh. You're going to be offending some people on here with that one!! Mind you, wouldn't be a first! Got to say, I think it's better especially if they're blonde or ginger down there that they shave them or at least have a Brazilian. I don't find blonde and ginger ones very appealing.  :vomit: But horses for courses, no doubt.   :cool:

Offline Outcallguy

She's always been listed as 30.
I love blondes and fingers! Never gotten to sleep with a proper ginger though they are quite a niche market.
I guess hair colour body shape race etc. Are what make all men different and punting more interesting?!

Offline mattylondon

She's always been listed as 30.
I love blondes and fingers! Never gotten to sleep with a proper ginger though they are quite a niche market.
I guess hair colour body shape race etc. Are what make all men different and punting more interesting?!
She's now put her rate up from £100 to £120, so can definitely fuck right off!   :D

Offline tantric talents

Rate now up to £150 ! She's getting older and her price is rising.. Now where have I seen that before  :scare:
Anyone seen her recently?

chelsea1962

NO face pics expensive pass.

Offline mattylondon

NO face pics expensive pass.
Now I'm not saying this to be controversial because I initially took at look at her myself when she was charging £120 for the hour.

Body looks pretty decent and I assumed on initial inspection that the lack of face pic was for privacy reasons.

However, I subsequently read that whilst not pig ugly, she wasn't facially attractive at all and a couple of punters expressed a large degree of disappointment at her looks facially. I think it's obvious you'd expect her to be pretty when looking at that body. Could this be the real reason for the lack of a face pic? She's also messed about with that age a little, so I'll assume she's much older than 32.

It appears that she may not live up to expectations in the flesh. Besides £150 an hour?!  :dash:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:03:43 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Peterbry

I saw her may a little more than a year ago.

I requested face pics and she happily sent one. Not a great looker but she offered the services I was looking for so I booked.

I saw her in a basement flat in Paddington. The place was filthy, literally layers of thick dust all over the furniture & fittings. She said the place wasn't hers and she just borrowed it for meets.

Also, her breath stank. It was a massive turn off. I went for a BJ covered and I must admit it was a great BJ, but because of her breath I just couldn't get turned on enough, it was that off putting. I made my excuses and left. She seemed genuinely upset as I had a requested an anal session and she said she was looking forward to it but the overall lack of hygiene for both herself and her location made me want to leave.

Ludwig

Rate now up to £150 ! She's getting older and her price is rising.. Now where have I seen that before  :scare:
Anyone seen her recently?

Recent reviews here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16224 & https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28895

...I saw her in a basement flat in Paddington. The place was filthy, literally layers of thick dust all over the furniture & fittings. She said the place wasn't hers and she just borrowed it for meets.

Also, her breath stank. It was a massive turn off. I went for a BJ covered and I must admit it was a great BJ, but because of her breath I just couldn't get turned on enough, it was that off putting...

This ^^^    I saw her last July at the same flat...great tits, decent OWO and cowgirl, but the flat was really manky and she had without doubt the worst fag-breath I've ever encountered...massively over-priced at £150 per hour...

Offline mattylondon

I saw her may a little more than a year ago.

I requested face pics and she happily sent one. Not a great looker but she offered the services I was looking for so I booked.

I saw her in a basement flat in Paddington. The place was filthy, literally layers of thick dust all over the furniture & fittings. She said the place wasn't hers and she just borrowed it for meets.

Also, her breath stank. It was a massive turn off. I went for a BJ covered and I must admit it was a great BJ, but because of her breath I just couldn't get turned on enough, it was that off putting. I made my excuses and left. She seemed genuinely upset as I had a requested an anal session and she said she was looking forward to it but the overall lack of hygiene for both herself and her location made me want to leave.
Tasty facially she is not. Rough. She looks in her early 40s to me.

I cannot understand what goes through some people's heads? Clearly she has no shame because you'd have thought she would have a tidy place? So she peddled the old excuse out about it being somebody's place she was borrowing!?  :lol:

How much effort does it take to brush your teeth.   :scare:

I'm surprised you didn't walk, but then we all know the cock does the thinking sometimes. You paid a pretty high premium to punt in a shit hole. I've punted in a few shit holes myself and sometimes enjoyed it, but at rates a 1/4 of what you paid!  It's probably why she prefers outcalls, due to her place being a pig sty. And to think about putting your face anywhere near her box?  :vomit:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:22:38 pm by mattylondon »