Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet  (Read 5620 times)

Offline Marmalade

I would maybe propose this as a topic or section since, like Adultwork and %%%, the important thing for punters is probably acquiring the skills to navigate it successfully. With saunas or 'independent' indies, the more relevant criteria is geographical location. But Vivastreet is its own minefield.

Take this punt:
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
  "I am offer fantastic massage by sexy girl.
  My name is Vicky. I'm a young, pretty 21 years old girl. I`m very slim size 8, with silky soft skin.
  My subtle hands and body massage you, sometimes in unison, sometimes apart. Your body stops tracking the motion and settles into profound, deep relaxation and peace. I will do massage for every part of your body. You'll relax on every level as my hands massage your legs, thigh.
  Make an appointment and you will leave feeling like new. Appointments available as soon as within an 5 minutes from your call.
  I am available every day, from early morning to late evening.
  I am based on Restalrig Road South. (7 min from Princess Street to east side of the city)
  Shower available and also free parking.
  Call me now.... ***07766407913*** "

What you get with Vivastreet is usually a photo or two, a phone number, maybe an email, and not a lot else besides a exalted blurb ("I am the most fantastically unbelievably once-in-a-lifetime, woman-who-gets-her-kit-off-for-money" haha)

Now a sensual massage done well is very different from a shag. Midas in Sydney are the champions - palatial surroundings, harem-like beauties, hot and cold towels laid over you at different points in the massage and hot and cold oils, body slides, awesome ambience, aromatherapy, and your every need anticipated as the siren serves you. The massage techniques are superb and the sexual mounting-of-excitement before release is impressive. Needless to say, you wouldn;t call it a 'rub and tug' - which is the popular name for sensual massage with 'happy endings' in this country, whether tarted up with some pleasant bullshit about tantra or not.

First off: The 'Vicky' in the picture, the one I had intentionally booked, was not the Vicky that greeted me. But in this case the overwhelming recommendations in PN for either Vicky, even the one I had probably got, were a factor in going ahead.

Here is another pair with English sounding names and the same phone number - maybe 'Vicky' relates to the service and price rather than the specific person:
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
"My name is Monica. I am 22 years old, size 8, lovely smile with cute brown eyes, very length dark hair.
I am really a lot of fun to be with, I promise you.
I am offer tantric, massage.
Quiet the mind and bring freedom to your feelings. Reach into your heightened states of sensitivity, within and through your body. A place where there is no ego or separation. "Enjoy The Ride" creating heightened all-over body vibrations, deep inner relaxation and clarity of the mind.
Upon completion of the best massage of your life, we gently remove our hands and allow you to lie there quietly and let your mind drift off into a meditative state allowing you to fully float in this extended experience
NOW ME AND MY FRIEND OFFER FANTASTIC FOUR HAND BODY MASSAGE. WE ARE SEXY GIRLS.
You can book me over the phone. I'm available now 7 days a week from 8:00 to late.
What u waiting for??? Hurry and call me now!!!
I hope to see you soon"

(I've lost the thread in PN that deals with these two ads. The chaotic situation is that there are so many PN threads on Edinburgh that the info is not so useful except at the time you happen to see it.)

OK. She was young. nice tight body. Polish. used her breasts, arms and upper body to massage as well as hands, also climbed on the table to do a reasonably good body slide. Spoke hardly a word of English (ie not enough to construct a sentence). But that shouldn't matter if she can do the massage well. Which she did - by the standards one comes to expect in this country. But £120 for the hour? That was steep. She was rather sweet. I doubt if she saw all of the £120. I quite liked her and swapped a few texts in Polish with her later (Babelfish is a wonderful thing!) But that people think that this is the earth moving reflects the poor state of facilities for someone reasonably talented and good looking to give a service. The only fault I could find was the lack of hand-job technique - someone commented recently on the other board about stripping bark off a tree and the difference between giving a hj to a circumcised and uncircumcised recipient (and was quickly put down by prossies saying that it was the man's fault for not giving instruction - even though it is a very basic thing). But this Vicky was at least corrected quickly without interrupting the flow. If I had not been so whatever you call it, it would prob have been a boob job anyway! 8/10 to the girl who did her best. 5/10 for the facilities, although they were good by British 'standards' even down to nice music. 3/10 to Vivastreet. Another crap-artist we are forced to deal with (add them to AW & PN). Legislation could open nice doors. For everyone. And we might get some real standards instead of punters having to complain and prossies defending everyone from crackwhores to overpaid lounge lizard women.

Maybe we should start a thread or something on how to get the best out of trawling Vivastreet?

Jacob

Quote from: Marmalade
I would maybe propose this as a topic or section since, like Adultwork and %%%, the important thing for punters is probably acquiring the skills to navigate it successfully. With saunas or 'independent' indies, the more relevant criteria is geographical location. But Vivastreet is its own minefield ............... Maybe we should start a thread or something on how to get the best out of trawling Vivastreet?

Although I've never used Vivastreet or other classifieds I can see it's potential whilst sourcing punts and so would agree with Marmalade. Maybe a "Classifieds" forum within the board as with the Adultwork and %%% ones. It could incorpoate any other similar sites.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Trustpilot

I'm wondering if there are any reviews for this young lady:-

I haven't visited or spoken with her yet.

I don't like girls who are working for a "manager".... but of course they do need safety and security...

rods Andy, the trusty pilot! to fly where no many has been before! :-)

leedsman

I'm wondering if there are any reviews for this young lady:-

I doubt you'll ever meet her. That's Haruna Yabuki, a quite famous actress in Japan.

There is a whole thread on her here, with Japanese fanboys:

To be honest, any profile with a well produced Japanese girl in it will usually be a mid thirties Thai girl.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I doubt you'll ever meet her. That's Haruna Yabuki, a quite famous actress in Japan.

There is a whole thread on her here, with Japanese fanboys:

To be honest, any profile with a well produced Japanese girl in it will usually be a mid thirties Thai girl.

That happened to me a few years ago, I saw this stunning Japanese girl on Adultwork based in Docklands, London. When I arrived a very ugly Thai woman entered the room, needless to say I made my excuse and left.    :thumbsdown: