Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Please Post Up Negative Reviews.  (Read 6116 times)

infoseeker

Thanks for doing your best to derail this thread with this bollocks. :rolleyes:

Thank yorkshire123.

My last post was on topic and you VERY WISELY decided to requote me and Thank Me.... some people.   :unknown:

I've got lots of reviews to post up yet a few are Neutral but none are pure Negative as the one I linked to in my last post.

They are all though based on completed bookings unlike the many reviews that you have started to post recently smiths, though I do think Negative Reviews based on not having fucked the girl still add some value.

My first Negative was like that too, I needed to get my money back from her the stuck up cock hating money loving bitch. :hi:

__VICKY____ Vicky Adultwork Polish girl User ID 1859472
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 05:21:01 pm by infoseeker »

Offline smiths

Thank yorkshire123.

My last post was on topic and you VERY WISELY decided to requote me and Thank Me.   :unknown:

I've got lots of reviews to post up a few are Neutral but none are pure Negative as the one I linked to in my last post.

Yeah thanks for the shit you have posted on this thread, your moaning about other punters is very helpful, not. :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

Thank yorkshire123.

My last post was on topic and you VERY WISELY decided to requote me and Thank Me.... some people.   :unknown:

I've got lots of reviews to post up yet a few are Neutral but none are pure Negative as the one I linked to in my last post.

They are all though based on completed bookings unlike the many reviews that you have started to post recently smiths, though I do think Negative Reviews based on not having fucked the girl still add some value.

My first Negative was like that too, I needed to get my money back from her the stuck up cock hating money loving bitch. :hi:

__VICKY____ Vicky Adultwork Polish girl User ID 1859472

I couldnt give a flying fuck what you think. Unlike you i dont think i am a cut above for doing reviews, reality check, your just like the rest of us on here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

infoseeker

Yeah thanks for the shit you have posted on this thread, your moaning about other punters is very helpful, not. :rolleyes:

My "moaning" about crappy whores is very helpful.  And I do that a lot more then you.   :hi:

I don't post for the sake of it as much as you... like you just did again.... nowhere near.

I also moan about fluffy reviews which are created on the back of my moaning about crappy whores

5 StepGuide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKPunting North West

Unlike you i dont think i am a cut above for doing reviews

Doing reviews (especially Negative ones) is one positive contribution a poster can make it doesn't make them "a cut above" it does though make them more relevant.  I do a lot more besides posting reviews, I provide Recommendations and Info.
I do think you have started to become more relevant since you started reviewing more, before I thought you were just a neurotic now I can see the good that you do for this forum.

smiths lacks the Maturity and Restraint to not Again post Off Topic!  :blush:

I on the other am not lacking in those two respects.  :timeout:

Offline smiths

My "moaning" about crappy whores is very helpful.  And I do that a lot more then you.   :hi:

I don't post for the sake of it as much as you... like you just did again.... nowhere near.

I also moan about fluffy reviews which are created on the back of my moaning about crappy whores

5 StepGuide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKPunting North West

Doing reviews (especially Negative ones) is one positive contribution a poster can make it doesn't make them "a cut above" it does though make them more relevant.  I do a lot more besides posting reviews, I provide Recommendations and Info.
I do think you have started to become more relevant since you started reviewing more, before I thought you were just a neurotic now I can see the good that you do for this forum.

smiths lacks the Maturity and Restraint to not Again post Off Topic!  :blush:

I on the other am not lacking in those two respects.  :timeout:

You utterly obnoxious bore. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online wristjob

I think he's trying to make a name for himself.

Online threechilliman

You've noticed. I do apologise for all the links he keeps posting back to my review/5 steps/ etc etc. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

tcm

Online threechilliman

Except you've missed one critical piece of information..... read the first paragraph carefully again and see if you can tell me what you've missed.....

tcm

Offline Jimmyredcab

What do you mean, like Adolf Hitler.    :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

I just can't decide if he should be included in the "Cunts" thread or "Wanker of the week"

Or maybe we need a new one "Cunt of the week"?

Tjkooker

Infoseeker...... Bit of a misnomer there. You seem to think you are the font of all punting knowledge and anybody who disagrees you go on all out attack to belittle them.

Back on topic and fuck off back to your beloved NW page please.

Offline smiths

Some are still not posting up negative reviews on WGs they punted with but only adding to other punters existing reviews on the London review board.

Bad WGs deserve their own negative reviews so punters can easily check using the search facility how many they have, before admin brings in his facility where we will be easily able to see how many reviews and of what type a WG has.

Please guys do your own review as WELL as add to an existing one, it COULD save punters money.

infoseeker

Please guys do your own review as WELL as add to an existing one, it COULD save punters money.

Due to smiths Positive efforts and posts on this thread I have posted two Negative reviews.

Chloe Willow Adultwork English Early 20s Slim Petite Shit Attitude Disorganised
After another review appeared for her and I added some negative feedback in the comments on that
I had forgotten about her when I mentioned above that I had no more pure Negatives to post, she was one of my worst punts ever.

Also I have taken smiths lead on posting Negative reviews just based on comms and other factors without actually having had a completed booking as in this example of a Negative Review I posted a few days ago
Cumslut Claire manchester Claire Adultwork Timewasting Tease Also an Agency Girl

.....back to your beloved NW page please.

I do what I do for the benefit of my beloved "NW page" I know what I'm doing and I'll be done doing it soon.

You know where to find me if you need me. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some are still not posting up negative reviews on WGs they punted with .

You have undermined the whole review system by posting a negative review on a girl that you have never booked and never met, you are a disgrace.    :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

You have undermined the whole review system by posting a negative review on a girl that you have never booked and never met, you are a disgrace.    :thumbsdown:

I havent broken any rules i know of. :rolleyes: You on the other hand advised a WG to increase her prices but let you pay her old rate, that really is a disgrace to ALL punters, and you arent even sorry for doing so saying you would do the same again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

You are such a drama queen Jimbo.

Maybe you should follow your aunt's example and grow a pair

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I havent broken any rules i know of. :rolleyes:

That does seem to be the case, Admin does not like to have a huge list of rules but it helps if members use a bit of common sense, let's hope this doesn't open the floodgates to dozens of invalid reviews, a two minute phone call is not grounds to give a pro$$ie a negative review.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

That does seem to be the case, Admin does not like to have a huge list of rules but it helps if members use a bit of common sense, let's hope this doesn't open the floodgates to dozens of invalid reviews, a two minute phone call is not grounds to give a pro$$ie a negative review.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Lets hope you dont go round telling anymore WGs to raise their prices but keep you on their old rates, which directly affects punters.  :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Lets hope you dont go round telling anymore WGs to raise their prices but keep you on their old rates, which directly affects punters.  :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Under identical circumstances I would do the same again, no hesitation.     :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Under identical circumstances I would do the same again, no hesitation.     :hi: :hi:

And that sums you up, prepared to go against the best interests of your fellow punters.  :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

And that sums you up, prepared to go against the best interests of your fellow punters.  :thumbsdown: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I might only have 8 reviews but at least they are genuine meetings -------------- unlike yours.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will let you have the last word (not that I have any choice).      :bomb:

Offline smiths

I might only have 8 reviews but at least they are genuine meetings -------------- unlike yours.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will let you have the last word (not that I have any choice).      :bomb:

Whatever redcab. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Banquo

I'm just a tiny bit dispointed that this thread got a little de-railed. I thought the orginal post was a good point, well made.

I personally think that negative reviews are the most important threads here. You only have to think about why the forum was set up to understand that.

I realise that not many regular posters on the main UKP section will ever view threads related to Dundee, but I posted a negative about a scammer couple, which (I hope) has prevented others from being scammed. I received a fair few pm's from guys that had also been scammed - quite probably before my post, yet I was the first to post up about it.

Negative reviews should be encouraged - positives are great, but negatives save your fellow punter his hard earned cash.

Dundee shite: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30944.msg432606#msg432606

Offline Jimmyredcab

I personally think that negative reviews are the most important threads here.

You only have to think about why the forum was set up to understand that.

I agree entirely but it is essential that you have either met the girl or she has let you down by not going through with a booking, frivolous reviews undermine the reputation of UKPunting ------- that is just the sort of thing our enemies will be quick to highlight.    :thumbsdown:

petitealice

I'd like to add that without neutral and negative reviews, how is a girl suppose to know if she's provided a substandard service? Negative or positive there needs to be constructive reviews detailing what service were offered, attitude, negative points, location etc.

Offline smiths

I'm just a tiny bit dispointed that this thread got a little de-railed. I thought the orginal post was a good point, well made.

I personally think that negative reviews are the most important threads here. You only have to think about why the forum was set up to understand that.

I realise that not many regular posters on the main UKP section will ever view threads related to Dundee, but I posted a negative about a scammer couple, which (I hope) has prevented others from being scammed. I received a fair few pm's from guys that had also been scammed - quite probably before my post, yet I was the first to post up about it.

Negative reviews should be encouraged - positives are great, but negatives save your fellow punter his hard earned cash.

Dundee shite: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30944.msg432606#msg432606

The point is who knows how many punters your negative review might of helped, what is sure is if you hadnt done it it couldnt of helped anyone. :thumbsup: