Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting with a MF couple  (Read 2044 times)

Offline dave_99

I'm temped to set up a punt with a male/female couple (married or otherwise), as a means of getting some MMF.  I've noticed that quite a few of these profiles on AW are flagged as bi-curious or bi-sexual (not sure if this is the male, female or both?) - which doesn't necessarily float my boat.  Does anyone else on here have any experience on meeting up with a MF couple?  Are there any pitfalls?

Thanks

Offline smiths

I'm temped to set up a punt with a male/female couple (married or otherwise), as a means of getting some MMF.  I've noticed that quite a few of these profiles on AW are flagged as bi-curious or bi-sexual (not sure if this is the male, female or both?) - which doesn't necessarily float my boat.  Does anyone else on here have any experience on meeting up with a MF couple?  Are there any pitfalls?

Thanks

The scenario might be the guy is either bi himself or wants to watch his wife/partner being fucked the latter of which is often what i found when swinging, with the wife/partner wanting as much cock as she could get.

Obviously you need to make clear what your after when enquiring but dont be surprised if the deal is the guy has to be present while your punting with his wife/partner. And dont then be surprised if he gets his cock out wanking as your fucking her.

Mancspunter

As smiths says you need to figure out what you are after in a MMF, you wanting some DP, spitroasting action? or just to Cuckold the husband?
 I have done it once and enjoyed it review here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7054.0
No idea if they are still active or indeed any good, but I found it enjoyable, and I think that was because they were a genuine couple, not just fuck buddies earning some cash or just flat out pretending.

Offline Boundless

Thanks

You usually find that there are comprehensive notes on the profile about what is on offer by each of them.

I've done it twice.

The first time, the guy was a bit scruffy and kept his socks on too which was weird. To summarise, he fucked her while she gave me a BJ, then I fucked her, that was about it.

Second time was with B&E in Dudley. We all stripped off, me and the guy sat on sofa, she sucked/played with our cocks in turn. Then he came over her tits while I fucked her, then I turned her over and fucked her ass before coming over her tits myself. It was better than the first time but not mind blowing stuff.

I'm tempted to see Jamie and Charlotte, profile looks very comprehensive, so we'll see.

Online threechilliman

Thanks

I shagged a WG with her husband, who was straight. Very enjoyable, but it takes a bit of getting your head round! Great feeling as I banged her first as he watched, then proceeded to DP and spit-roasting. Nice!!

tcm

Offline davidgood

Thanks
I have had plenty experience of MMF at parties and of playing with the female half of swinging couples over the years so I would not hook up with one of these couples on AW.

However, as has been said, unless you are bi- curious, you need to be sure of exactly what the other guy is going to get up to if you arrange a meeting.

Good luck and regards.

davidgood

potato

Done it in civvie street which was fun and free  (apart from a round of drinks at the pub we met at first). Long time ago back in my 30's with a mid thirties couple. They were swingers and the husband just seemed to like watching his wife being fucked etc.,  There were very clear boundaries and the guy kept at the other end at all times.  Quite interesting experience and I was invited back but never got round to it sadly.

Offline Allnewman

I shagged a WG with her husband, who was straight. Very enjoyable, but it takes a bit of getting your head round! Great feeling as I banged her first as he watched, then proceeded to DP and spit-roasting. Nice!!

tcm

Do u av link for them

Simplysimon

Had a few MMF meets with SP couples most very good a couple not , found the good ones were aged 35+ and an actual couple , seems they're on AW as they enjoy MMF as opposed to just money grabbing , also found that a hours booking offer goes much over time , one meet I paid for an hour arrived at 19:00 and left at 01:00