Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Rose - love for sale  (Read 7576 times)

like_mature

External Link/Members Only

Saw this in the local paper

Claims she has been forced to move out of Exeter after appearing on the Channel 4 program and is heading to London.

If she is so good at promoting herself she should have chosen a better picture, looks like age isn't going to be kind to her.

Offline smiths

Claims she has been forced to move out of Exeter after appearing on the Channel 4 program and is heading to London.

If she is so good at promoting herself she should have chosen a better picture, looks like age isn't going to be kind to her.

Clearly not as smart as she thinks she is. Its obvious to me that by going on national TV could lead to this happening.

JV547845

She's just managed to get free sympathetic press coverage for both businesses and I for one like that photo.  I think she'll age better than most.

like_mature

She has done a few stories in the local express and echo (on their website as the paper is only printed once a week now) so I imagine the local journalist enjoys going to meet her !

Fair play to her for being up front about what she does but I can't imagine it will help her teenage children settle in their new school.

Offline Jimmyredcab

£200 an hour for an elderly lady.     :scare: :scare:

James999

The size of her shoulders looks like she's been working on the farm  :thumbsdown:

Bristol Helena

I don't particularly understand the desire for fame, especially when you have no specific aptitude for anything. But then wanting to be 'known' and considered important is a niggling flaw in the human condition. It's just that most people know that - outside of their immediate peripheries - they are not, and trudge on with life without letting it get to them.

JV547845

£200 an hour for an elderly lady.     :scare: :scare:

Where's it say that jimmy?  I paid £200 for two gorgeous middle aged ladies.

Offline Matium

She's a member of UKP.

"Plump" is the word that springs to mind.

And no way is she 34! - more like 45 - 50.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:59:02 pm by Matium »

JV547845

Offline NIK

I don't particularly understand the desire for fame, especially when you have no specific aptitude for anything. But then wanting to be 'known' and considered important is a niggling flaw in the human condition. It's just that most people know that - outside of their immediate peripheries - they are not, and trudge on with life without letting it get to them.

Me neither. This is why I turned down the invitation  to appear on the programme.   :D

jcdmj12

She's a member of UKP.

I'd say "burly" is more like it.

JV547845

I'd say "burly" is more like it.

I'll go with Amazonian myself.

Offline CBPaul

So her bright idea of getting some free advertising whilst cozying up with Rupert has backfired on her, just like her attempts at touting herself on here. Pathetic attempts at trying to convince us that she's something she isn't and charging a premium for it too.

Excuse my lack of sympathy. Taking the article at face value it's going to split her family apart, perhaps should have thought of that before gleefully appearing on the telly, poor kids, I bet they got the shit ripped out of them at school.

SaneOnes

There's a British Erotic Award for Sex Workers???! How many idiots actually gave up their civilian identities to enter that pageant for clueless twats?

JV547845

There's still a surprising lack of sympathy on a punting forum.  I happen to hate traffic wardens and find what they do disgusting, but I wouldn't pile abuse on one or vandalise their car if they lived near to me.

like_mature

There's still a surprising lack of sympathy on a punting forum.  I happen to hate traffic wardens and find what they do disgusting, but I wouldn't pile abuse on one or vandalise their car if they lived near to me.

I don't think anyone on here has forced her out of her home. The lack of sympathy on here is due to her blatant self promotion.

She my be a lovely girl but I think most people including the most enlightened punters still like an amount of privacy attached to their hobby.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Excuse my lack of sympathy. Taking the article at face value it's going to split her family apart, perhaps should have thought of that before gleefully appearing on the telly, poor kids, I bet they got the shit ripped out of them at school.

Some of us get asked to do a lot of TV programmes but know that going that public is social suicide.  Not only for us but our families too.  Our children will not only have the piss taken out them but will have fingers pointing and bullies will have a field day.  Our families will suffer the same, people whispering and pointing in public at them. 
I cannot understand anyone who is willing to do that just for some free publicity.  It s no point crying about it afterwards when the publicity doesn't work and your neighbours no longer want you living next door as they don't want to live next to someone who is having strangers coming and going at all hours nor do they want it around their own children.  Any woman with common sense would not have agreed to go on any show and publicly out themselves if they have children.  We are all aware of the social stigma but she was happy about it when she thought it would bring more punters to her door but is now crying about it as it backfired on her and she now has to move to a completely different area.
You cannot have it both ways, you cannot be in the public eye saying how great a prossie you are but expect your family to not be ripped to shreds or your neighbours wanting you out.  I have no sympathy at all as she knew the risk but happily took it just to get 5 minutes of fame.

JV547845

I'm sure she knew the potential gains and risks Dani but it's society that's at fault.  Even if it's just the fringe element of self-appointed moral arbiters making a racket and being a nuisance, the rest of us put up with them out of fear and shame.  Someone's got to take that risk and stand up to them.

Omega_Planet_Ocean

I'll probably get shot down in flames here as a "fluffy", as I'm not a regular poster, and have visited Charlotte twice already. However, I'd just like to make the point, that the neighbour who complained to her landlord, was living next to her home. Charlotte doesn't work from home, so the neighbour in question didn't have "strangers coming and going at all hours".

Offline NIK

Some of us get asked to do a lot of TV programmes but know that going that public is social suicide.  Not only for us but our families too.  Our children will not only have the piss taken out them but will have fingers pointing and bullies will have a field day.  Our families will suffer the same, people whispering and pointing in public at them. 
I cannot understand anyone who is willing to do that just for some free publicity.  It s no point crying about it afterwards when the publicity doesn't work and your neighbours no longer want you living next door as they don't want to live next to someone who is having strangers coming and going at all hours nor do they want it around their own children.  Any woman with common sense would not have agreed to go on any show and publicly out themselves if they have children.  We are all aware of the social stigma but she was happy about it when she thought it would bring more punters to her door but is now crying about it as it backfired on her and she now has to move to a completely different area.
You cannot have it both ways, you cannot be in the public eye saying how great a prossie you are but expect your family to not be ripped to shreds or your neighbours wanting you out.  I have no sympathy at all as she knew the risk but happily took it just to get 5 minutes of fame.

Exactly.

When I went for the meeting with the production assistant I had virtually decided beforehand not to participate. It transpired that there was absolutely nothing in it for me whatsoever, apart from the 'privilege' of being on TV, which is enough for many people but holds no interest for me at all.
I didn't expect any payment, which apparently they can't do anyway as it leaves them open to accusations of manipulation, but they weren't even prepared to promote my book, or in her words she couldn't guarantee it, which I thought was the least they could do in return.

Ultimately in all these documentaries they are using ordinary members of the public to further their own careers. I expect Rupert Everett got well paid though.
They flatter you and soft soap you in order to get you to participate then they edit your contributions to buggery.
I trust most journalists about as much as I trust politicians.

Still I got a coffee on her expenses!   :D
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 01:02:40 am by NIK »

Offline CBPaul

Absolutely. And the 5 minutes of fame has been far outweighed by the negative backlash if the article can be believed. By all means take the risk but considering she has a family was it so sensible to agree to appearing. No IMO.
It's got nothing to do with making a stand but everything to do with a bit of publicity.

I don't think anyone on here has forced her out of her home. The lack of sympathy on here is due to her blatant self promotion.

She my be a lovely girl but I think most people including the most enlightened punters still like an amount of privacy attached to their hobby.

Spot on  :thumbsup:

Offline Johny Stone

There's a British Erotic Award for Sex Workers???! How many idiots actually gave up their civilian identities to enter that pageant for clueless twats?

Yes it is, she got a golden cock  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

That article might be her doing to gain more simphaty, more clients and to raise 5000 pounds or more.

In case she really has to move from her rented house, I have no simpathy for her as she can easily afford a mortgage with the 200 ph fee she charges.

SaneOnes

Just to have a giggle to myself I'm picturing one of her teenagers taking that photo. "Momm, you're not holding it right!!!! AAARGHHH GODD!"

Offline Matium

She probably keeps it on her mantel piece as a conversation starter.

Charlotte-Rose

She probably keeps it on her mantel piece as a conversation starter.

I do actually

Charlie x

Stealthshagger

Having looked at the golden cock award pic, I would book Charlotte. Looks like a milf next door. I like the whole being up front thing myself. I dont know what to make of the tv shows and whatnot, as I havent seen them. I havent had sex with an english woman (civvie or wg) for ages, it only just occurred to me.

Do the show appearances increase demand or the rates?

Charlotte-Rose

Hi

I didn't actually pick that pic and I don't like it either

C x

Charlotte-Rose

The size of her shoulders looks like she's been working on the farm  :thumbsdown:

Hi

Ive never worked on a farm but used to do a lot of swimming

C x

Charlotte-Rose

She's a member of UKP.

Hi

Plump? cheeky!!
I am a slim size 12 and I am not yet 34, 14/09/1980 so a few days to go

C x

Charlotte-Rose

I'll go with Amazonian myself.

Hi,

I like that, thank you

Charlie xxx

SirFrank

I saw Charlotte on Mathew Wright several weeks ago and I though she did a top job of presenting the case of punting that most of us are familiar with - ie a meeting between two consenting adults, both of whom are there on free will. The picture commonly portrayed by the media is not something I recognise and it skews opinion of the business.

I would never ever speak to the press about punting as I value my privacy too much. Once the genie was out of that particular lamp, it could never be put back

jcdmj12

The Golden cock pic is definitely a much better one.   :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

fame is like herpes. Those little charmers will follow you for life. No thanks to both.

Online dumbarton

hi charlotte.
so where are you working now?

cockneybstrd

Hi

Plump? cheeky!!
I am a slim size 12 and I am not yet 34, 14/09/1980 so a few days to go

C x

Fuck me you must have a hard paper round down in Devon

Though they do say chlorine does age the skin rapidly

Charlotte-Rose

hi charlotte.
so where are you working now?

Hi,

Sorry I have been a little wrapped up with moving and spending time with kiddies on holiday, not back yet but will be back in London by the beginning of September and I can't wait!

Ive not seen that much of London yet but what I have is gorgeous, I was going to move to London anyway but with everything that happened recently I saw it as the perfect opportunity - and a great move choice too.

I have a new office in Canary wharf and I will be doing more training and of course meeting all the lovely gentleman from London

Charlie x

Charlotte-Rose

Fuck me you must have a hard paper round down in Devon

Though they do say chlorine does age the skin rapidly

Just a bad a pic I'm afraid, It doesn't bother me to be fair.
I didn't grow up in Devon so didn't do my paperbound there lol

How do I add images?

Charlie x

Charlotte-Rose

I saw Charlotte on Mathew Wright several weeks ago and I though she did a top job of presenting the case of punting that most of us are familiar with - ie a meeting between two consenting adults, both of whom are there on free will. The picture commonly portrayed by the media is not something I recognise and it skews opinion of the business.

I would never ever speak to the press about punting as I value my privacy too much. Once the genie was out of that particular lamp, it could never be put back

Hi,

I have started a thread on the forum with a link to sign the petition against the nordic model - we need 250 more signatures before it can be taken to Government.

Hope you can help

Charlie x

JB1969

Why is it that you find that every prossie past her sell by date is trying to turn into the next Brooke Magnanti or make money by doing public appearances.  It has nothing to do with wanting to save prossies from the Nordic model etc but more about their claim to fame.   This is not a prossie forum but for us guys why is it that prossies are being allowed to start their own conversation topics and I thought touting was not allowed.

And as for being run out of your town i think that is something you would have taken into consideration when appearing on a national television show or were you hoping to make it a long drawn out situation with the media?  People like you do not have a prossies safety etc at heart but more what you can get out of it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:29:10 am by JB1969 »

leedsman

Has she got an adultwork profile? I quite like her!

xerxes69

I doubt charlotte will do herself too many favours turning up here, but you lot are remarkably harsh on her

She was excellent on the doc and I'm sure provides good service. She's very attractive and warm

A miscalculation maybe to appear, I would struggle to feel sorry for her, but to slate her physical appearance seems disproportionate

leedsman

I'm not slating her physical appearance. I like her physical appearance. I would like her to make an appearance for me. In that summer dress.

xerxes69

I'm not slating her physical appearance. I like her physical appearance. I would like her to make an appearance for me. In that summer dress.

So it appears :).  Too pricey for me just now though ;)

JB1969

Not slating her physical appearance or what she does for a living but am a tad bit tired of all the so called prossie crusaders out there.

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Having seen her twice already I can confirm she is a lovely inviting lady. What other men like physically I can't account for, but I don't like "rakes", and find her just right. No doubt I'm going to be labelled a "fluffy cunt", water off a ducks back, but as has been mentioned on here, opinions of her aren't the original topic posted. Surely the prospective law that the topic pertains to has the potential to affect every man here?
As a socially awkward male, who always had no interest from female friends, and was told "you'll find someone" and didn't, paying for services has been a god send. I don't think this law would stop me, but really don't want the added risk and stress.
Another horrifying thing to consider is, would any man prosecuted under this law be added to the sex offenders register? That would definitely stop me, no way do I want to be labelled with scum like paedo's and rapists. I've already read articles that claim we're "gentle rapists" which makes me feel nauseous as it is.

Omega_Planet_Ocean

Meant to make the former post in the "Nordic model" thread, oops :wacko:

Offline NIK

Why is it that you find that every prossie past her sell by date is trying to turn into the next Brooke Magnanti or make money by doing public appearances.  It has nothing to do with wanting to save prossies from the Nordic model etc but more about their claim to fame.    This is not a prossie forum but for us guys why is it that prossies are being allowed to start their own conversation topics and I thought touting was not allowed.

And as for being run out of your town i think that is something you would have taken into consideration when appearing on a national television show or were you hoping to make it a long drawn out situation with the media?  People like you do not have a prossies safety etc at heart but more what you can get out of it.

Very likely.

JV547845

I've already read articles that claim we're "gentle rapists" which makes me feel nauseous as it is.

That's just that Irish hysterical troll bint writing lies to sell newspapers.

Omega_Planet_Ocean

That's just that Irish hysterical troll bint writing lies to sell newspapers.
Yes, I'm aware of who you're referring to. She has serious mental issues, but people (government/press) listen to her and enable her. An extremely dangerous woman in my opinion.