Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The wright stuff c5 now - punting and the law  (Read 2172 times)

SirFrank

Anyone watching the wright stuff now? Debate re the sex trade. Charlotte Rose is the guest interviewee on there. It's playing out now and I must say she's doing a very good job of presenting the case for there is another side to the game - lets make it safer for girls and punters who want to have consensual sex. She must be talking sense because my wife agrees with everything she says.

I personally wouldn't want to appear on TV and I don't know what Charlottes motives are but it's a good to hear it's not all about street crawling etc
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:43:44 am by SirFrank »

cockneybstrd

I wonder if Richard Madeley is going to speak about his own experiences in the paid sex trade

Or his experience on the casting couch with new researchers and what he wanted if they wanted a full time job on this morning

GeeWiz

Charlotte Rose speaks well and makes good points although not sure Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs is an argument that would convince any politician.  She should stop banging on about that 'award' though.

Offline Thepacifist

I like the Wright stuff. I'm watching it now and was thinking of UKP. I thought Charlotte spoke well. Hopefully they never adopt this Nordic model and instead keep bringing over Nordic models  :hi:

Offline Taggart

I wonder if Richard Madeley is going to speak about his own experiences in the paid sex trade

Or his experience on the casting couch with new researchers and what he wanted if they wanted a full time job on this morning

You sure you're not confusing said presenter with another person in the news last week, now holidaying at HMP?

cockneybstrd

Taggart

Nope I am basing it on my knowledge from someone who used to work on This Morning as a Researcher during the late 90's

Pompoy123

Offline Matium

What is this Award she keeps going on about?

Who awards it?

Who voted for her to be the "Sex worker of the year"?

I've never even heard of it.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
What is this Award she keeps going on about?

Who awards it?

Who voted for her to be the "Sex worker of the year"?

I've never even heard of it.

It's from the Erotic Awards, or Erotic Review, something like that.

DollyMopp won it in 2012.

Offline Matium

Yes but who decides who wins?

Who votes?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Yes but who decides who wins?

Who votes?

If it's anything like the Oscars/BAFTAs etc, it will be chosen people within the industry who vote.

External Link/Members Only

"Nominations come from the public, and three finalists in each category are then selected by the Grand Jury of Conspicuous Sensualiy"
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:57:13 am by CatBBW »

SirFrank

I must say I thought she did a very good job of discussing what I would regard to be punting. I thought she did a good job

Offline oldfart

I must say I thought she did a very good job of discussing what I would regard to be punting. I thought she did a good job

Tell the truth Frank, you just wanna give her one.  :lol:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

I thought so too. Glad she mentioned - a couple of times - that most of the info and stats "they" have are regarding street walkers.

Offline LanceVance

I stumbled across it. I found it funny that the only caller who was for the Nordic Model was a plummy-voiced middle class girl who is probably a Students Union women's officer. She didn't engage with any of the points raised by Charlotte or Richard Madeley at all.

Proponents of the Nordic Model often remind me of this:  External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

I stumbled across it. I found it funny that the only caller who was for the Nordic Model was a plummy-voiced middle class girl who is probably a Students Union women's officer. She didn't engage with any of the points raised by Charlotte or Richard Madeley at all.

Proponents of the Nordic Model often remind me of this:  External Link/Members Only

Kind of reminds me of the religious zealots protesting about the life of Brian despite having not seen the film.

SirFrank

Charlotte-Rose

Hi All,

I have been fighting against the Nordic model proposal that may be coming to UK in 2015 for the past couple of months and I have been fighting for the rights of the clients just as much as the workers.

If you would like to know more you can watch the wright stuff episode on you tube from the search bar type in charlotte rose sex worker.

Join in and support - Say no to the Nordic model

Charlotte Rose London x