Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first punt in nearly 11 months and a fucking disaster! Another chapter!  (Read 10222 times)

Offline NIK

I have posted this in the main section as it's a little more than a straight report,  reading like another chapter.   :rolleyes:   
I will put a more concise negative review on the Yorkshire board later.

So I had my first punt today since the last day of September last year, getting on for eleven months and the longest I’ve gone without since 1989.

I fully intended to see Chelsea in Mansfield https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15615.0

who if she’s the same Chelsea, and the indications are she is, provided me with my only decent punt in Derby five years ago. Although she was very good the fact that it was five years ago put me off slightly so I started trawling AW. Wished the fucker hadn’t have come back up then I’d probably have stuck with Chelsea whose number I’d just taken before AW went down.

Didn’t want to travel too far so I just checked South Yorks and Chesterfield. All the ones that took my eye were Romanian, but there were quite a few. I decided to telephone working on my trusted assumption that the sound of the voice is a good indicator. The problem is when they have a foreign accent it’s not so easy to discern the vibes as you can do with a native accent.
There were two in Chesterfield although as one didn’t have a face photo I ruled her out and called the other one. She answered immediately but sounded as off hand as many of the EE’s do on the phone. I asked her where she was based in Chesterfield and she said she’d text me the address. Naturally she didn’t. Good start I thought, things don’t change.
I texted her for the address and she responded that she was staying in the Chesterfield Hotel. Now my first punt of last year was  there with a crap English prossy from Sheffield. The room was also crap and very hot and it was nowhere near the temperature then that it is now. Don’t fancy that I thought. It would seem the Chesterfield Hotel, which is by the station, is a favourite for passing prossies. It used to be the top hotel in town but is now old and tired looking and has been superseded by newer modern places. The only couple of rooms I’ve been in have been crap, although I suppose they must have some ‘executive’ rooms.

I next telephoned an attractive looking one with loads of photos External Link/Members Only.

This one was based on London Rd in Sheffield which was quite convenient. However she didn’t sound brilliant on the phone, speaking quietly and sounding older. Thinking it might be bait and switch I ruled her out.
 If only I’d known!

The next one I called was  External Link/Members Only

Domination and an extensive list of services, I wanted something a bit more than straight sex to stimulate me after all this time. Now this one sounded bright, breezy and bubbly when she answered, which in my experience isn’t usually the case with EE’s. Only two photos and I didn’t fancy the strap on but an extensive profile and she didn’t look bad so I made the booking.
During the next couple of hours I was as nervous as a novice punter, which in a way I guess I was, wondering whether to go through with it or not. Although I suppose rather than nerves I was concerned about it being crap and a waste of money. I checked the address she’d given me on Google Street view, as another of my rules is that if it’s a shithole it will be crap. I don’t know Rotherham very well although I used to work there for a few months twenty odd years ago, and there certainly were some shitholes. However this was far from a shithole, but an upmarket new development. What with this and the bright sounding voice I thought that’s it I will go for it.

The first thing is that I hate driving around places I don’t really know in my old age, although I know much of Sheffield like the back of my hand much of Rotherham remains a mystery to me. The getting there which used to be an exciting build up to the punt is now a pain in the arse for me when I have to drive to unfamiliar destinations. This is another reason I prefer punting in London where I don’t have to drive. If you drive within the speed limit these days you always have some cunt up your arse and sure enough I did. The twat then decided to overtake me in a dangerous position. Not conducive to relaxing you before a punt.

I eventually found the place after going past it. The area was a mixture of houses and apartments and appeared to be a recent development. Parking wasn’t easy as everyone seemed to have at least a couple of vehicles and no one seemed to be at work. It turned out there was ample designated parking for visitors right outside the apartment but I’d already parked some discreet distance away.
Anyway when she let me in it was not the girl in the photo but a fat minger with peroxide hair.     :scare:   
Bait and switch I immediately thought and why I didn’t walk there and then as I had when confronted with a similar EE situation some years ago in a Mews house in London’s Lancaster Gate I have no idea..
I suppose I didn’t walk because 1. I only had a fleeting glance at her as she led me into the room and then disappeared to prepare, and I wondered if it might be the same girl with a different hair style. 2. I stupidly hoped maybe she was just the maid and the girl in the photos would appear. 3. I had driven over there and didn’t have a firm plan B, apart from driving to GFE in Sheffield breaking one of the fundamental rules of punting.

So like a complete twat I handed £60 over for half an hour and went ahead with the appointment. To be fair to her she was friendly and tried her utmost, but I simply didn’t fancy her in the slightest and I couldn’t get the semblance of an erection. She dominated me and she was very good at it but whatever she did it made no difference. She was youngish but she had a real belly and massive tits, some men would like that but as one who prefers very slim women it repulsed me. It wouldn’t have been too bad if her face had been even plain but I found her actually ugly.
She said four of them worked there from the same number that’s why she wasn’t the girl in the photos. Now this is something I ought to have been aware of having come across it before, for example at the aforementioned Lancaster Gate.
She even brought her friend in to watch, which was a bit of a turn on, but the friend was little better looking than her with a substantial belly herself and she remained dressed and didn’t join in, instead just standing there smiling.
There was no clockwatching and she tried all ways to get me to come, although there was no kissing (fortunately!) and there was no way I could fuck her as my knob remained stubbornly flaccid.

During her efforts I closed my eyes and thought of the last time I was in a two girl EE domination situation with Sarah and Ingrid of Anna’s Angels who were as fit as these two were fat. I tried to imagine the EE accents I was hearing were theirs but it was all to no avail. My first punt in the best part of a year and I failed to cum! Why I didn’t go to see Chelsea I have no idea but I will be cursing myself for my folly all weekend.

There are decent attractive EE girls to be had locally. Julia of Sheffield Belles who I saw last year was decent in both looks and service although she was £120. However that was for the hour so it isn’t that much more - this fat minger would have been £100 for an hour.
In the days when I had enough money this was the kind of punt that would have inspired me to immediately go for another one, especially as I didn’t cum, but financially that’s no longer possible at present.

I will now definitely save myself for London. I will have the wherewithal to fund the trip and a few punts within the next few weeks. If I can wait nearly eleven months I can wait another few weeks.

I just hope Nicoletta or somebody equivalent is available to help erase the memory of this beast.   :cool:

James999

Seems you have some bad luck, perhaps you should write a book  :hi:

Offline NIK

Or do my research.

Better still  walk

potato

Just shows that even seasoned professionals like the OP can fuck up now and then.  What is it that stops the legs joining in when you brain is screaming "walk"? The lack of Plan B perhaps or the eternal "punter optimism" that maybe it will be all right and I'm here now anyway?   We've all done it and I will certainly get it wrong again, it's just a shame when returning to the hobby, you get a bad 'un.

Offline rpg

Romanian, no feedback, fat, ugly. Still you went ahead! You didn't enjoy it. You wasted sixty quid. Your years of experience don't seem to have  taught you much.

Offline NIK

Just shows that even seasoned professionals like the OP can fuck up now and then.  What is it that stops the legs joining in when you brain is screaming "walk"? The lack of Plan B perhaps or the eternal "punter optimism" that maybe it will be all right and I'm here now anyway?   We've all done it and I will certainly get it wrong again, it's just a shame when returning to the hobby, you get a bad 'un.

Yes I stupidly broke two of my 21 rules of punting. Have a plan B or more and most important of all walk! As you suggest though walking is easier said than done.

I did it last year in Marble Arch and that was harder as she'd already led me down into a basement room before I decided, whereas here I'd only got to step back out of the door. To be fair this one was quite friendly whereas the Marble Arch one was a miserable cunt.

Offline NIK

Romanian, no feedback, fat, ugly. Still you went ahead! You didn't enjoy it. You wasted sixty quid. Your years of experience don't seem to have  taught you much.

Yes I'm not proud, but it wasn't the girl in the photos.

Also, unlike some punters, I don't hide my bad punts.

Captain Kang

You like them slim? Has her second profile pic been changed since you made this astonishingly senile decision Nik? Looks like she's got a front bottom ffs.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanian, no feedback, fat, ugly. Still you went ahead!

I am lost for words -------- just Romanian would have put me off.  :thumbsdown:

Offline rpg

Yes I'm not proud, but it wasn't the girl in the photos.

Also, unlike some punters, I don't hide my bad punts.

Maybe I should have used a smiley! Don't get the reference to hiding bad punts.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some punters pretend they NEVER have a bad punt ------- they are simply liars.  :hi:

Offline NIK

I'm not suggesting you do, but many punters don't report their bad punts. I have been guilty of it myself only reporting on the good ones.
That's why the number good frs certainly isn't a fair reflection of the scene in general.

Offline rpg

Some punters pretend they NEVER have a bad punt ------- they are simply liars.  :hi:

Oh right, well that's been done to death on here. I was just amazed that with all his experience he still went for a very iffy punt.

Offline NIK

Julia, who I saw last year in Sheffield, was Romanian and she was fit and decent service, Jim. She was my third punt of the year last year and it was third time lucky after the one in the Chesterfield hotel and another crap one in Derby.

Maybe this one might be the prelude to some decent punts later this year?   :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Julia, who I saw last year in Sheffield, was Romanian and she was fit and decent service, Jim.

Probably a fluke ,too many bad reports on here involving Romanian skanks.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Shame about your punt going tits up Nik. Never mind, I'll cheer you up later when I post mine  :bomb:

pokenn

Sorry to hear about that one NIK. Just goes to show that walking is not easy even for seasoned punter.

At least it was only £60.

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear that m8, i'm sure you'll walk next time.  :hi:

fredpunter

Don't suppose its much consolation but thanks for posting this. If it can happen to a seasoned punter like you then the rest of us might feel slightly less stupid the next time it happens to us. I hope you have good luck with the next one.

Festisio

South Yorks must be an absolute punting desert for you to even consider any of those munters.

Offline NightKid

My sympathies, but I thank you for the reminder of what desperation can do to man sometimes.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:55:00 pm by NightKid »

overhead

I have to say this is kind of familiar. Four out of five of my attempts at punting go along these lines. That is unless I go to a tried and tested regular.

Offline Marmalade

I think he's after film rights. A la Bogarde: "Of all the jammy joints in all the towns in all the world, I walk into hers ..."

There follows a desperate tale of bait and switch, not following ones own advice, then a scandalous drink habit, drugs, losing at roulette ... and several other books which, not making him enough to live and fuck on, drive him to anonymity in a forsaken land far far away from the real world.

In U.K.(P), or 'Cabablanca', Nik becomes a crummy bar owner, refuses women that desperately seek him out under false identities, and heroically saves punters from a fate he is powerless to avoid himself.

Years later, an exposé in the Sun shows him to have been an international gambler with a string of failed brothels. His fans keep a lighted candle at his grave in Pere Lachaise and keep his name alive by posing as him on the website credited to his name. By year 2113, Nik has amassed 3000 more punts, each of which serve as a warning to his suscribers. He gains a posthumous knighthood and a punter training school giving tips and advice to all men of sperm- giving age is set up in his honour.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:58:25 pm by Marmalade »

Offline spaceman979

Nik, you broke so many of your 21 rules of punting !

when i first read them , they helped me so much , still , we all break them, and dissapointment is what we get i suppose

Festisio

Nik, you broke so many of your 21 rules of punting !

Indeed!  Talk about not practicing what one preaches.

ReverendJim

Perhaps we should cut Nik some slack. It had been 11 months after all.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Perhaps we should cut Nik some slack. It had been 11 months after all.

Yes, I agree, a bit like a boxer getting back into the ring after 11 months.   :hi:

This should be a lesson to everyone, if NIK can get it wrong then what chance does a newbie have.    :scare:

bighands

Rule 22:  ALWAYS observe the 21 rules - no matter what.

bighands

Good on you NIK for confessing! Shows real balls to do that on here!

Offline Jerboa

Unlucky Nik, 11 months out of punting can cause you to make bad decisions.

zootie

Sounds diabolical  :scare:

Just goes to show sometimes even with all the experience and research in the world you can still come a cropper.

Better luck for your London punt   :drinks:

cps4308

leave money in your car always if from that part of Europe, that way you have to compose a thought, if she is real it will take 2 minutes to get the money and no regret

Offline Jerboa

leave money in your car always if from that part of Europe, that way you have to compose a thought, if she is real it will take 2 minutes to get the money and no regret

No, If she's a minger, faked pics or gives of a stroppy attitude you tell her "sorry luv I'm not Interested"

Offline kong

Hi NIK, sorry to derail the topic but I was wondering if you had a field report/information from when you saw ingrid/sarah of annas angels as i am seriously considering seeing ingrid.

thanks

Offline NIK

Hi NIK, sorry to derail the topic but I was wondering if you had a field report/information from when you saw ingrid/sarah of annas angels as i am seriously considering seeing ingrid.

thanks

I don't actually have a field report on here, but I do devote a few paragraphs to my last meeting with Ingrid in a chapter in my book. The chapter is about girls that have got worse over a series of meetings so that suggests what she was like. Here it is.

Another one I had seen a few times who demonstrated a noticeable decline was much more recently. To be precise Ingrid of Anna’s Angels actually exhibited a real change for the worse in attitude rather than service. I had seen her four times previously: once on her own, twice with Sarah and the first time with Mary.
When I saw her solo previously she actually did gfe including nice kissing and was very sociable and friendly, as she was during the two girl appointments, although they were more domination based.
On this occasion she was very offhand and unsociable. The service itself, which was very domination orientated was good, but before and after it was as if she didn't want me to be there. No drink was offered as I had on the other occasions I'd seen her. Now I don't go for a drink, but as I suggest elsewhere it's always a good indicator. Even a dominatrix should be sociable before and after the session when she is not in role.
She didn't seem to have made much effort to prepare - just wearing this faceless top thing (which she didn't remove) and being naked from the waist down. She wore a dressing gown over it at the beginning and end. I got the impression I might have committed the heinous crime of intruding upon her slumbers.
During the session her mobile kept going off and she repeatedly checked messages. When I gave her oral as part of the body worship she was totally unresponsive - a real contrast to both the girls I saw either side of this punt on that particularly trip, the latter being Sally of House Of Divine described in the ‘Good Girls’ chapter.
I climaxed after exactly half an hour. At this point her phone rang again and she spoke in another language. She then asked me to excuse her for a couple of minutes as she had to take commission to someone at the door. She did return quite quickly but continued to act like she’d lost a tenner and found a tanner, answering everything I said with monosyllabic replies such as 'all right' and 'okay'. Her English is excellent and when I've seen her before, particularly the time I saw her solo, she was full of conversation and very sociable. I even reminded her of some of the things we'd spoken about before but that made little impression.
I recall the time I saw her on her own she remembered me and kissed me instantly. This time it couldn't have been more different. Whether her dog had just died or had simply got too big for her boots I don’t know, but she was like a different girl. Maybe she didn’t know I was the same punter, although this is hard to believe. Alternatively perhaps I had morphed into the Elephant Man since that previous meeting.
 She did seem more about domination exclusively by this stage. At one point I asked her if she did much gfe - it says she does on the site and she did with me on that occasion I saw her alone, although even then when she was kissing me she said she didn’t extend that privilege to all clients. She replied very briefly, as she did to everything I said, that she didn’t, and from her expression it appeared she was now too grand for that.
I had previously seen her friend, Mary, in the same apartment. Again it was a dom service, but Mary was much more sociable and did kiss. Furthermore Mary’s room was excellent - a spacious living room and bedroom, whereas Ingrid’s was a small bedroom. When I’d seen Ingrid before she was in a totally different apartment, although in the same Edgware Road area. When I reminded her about this she didn’t seem very interested and just mumbled that she’d lived all over. She was equally unforthcoming when I asked about her other friend I've seen her with, Sarah, who I would have seen instead had she not been away. Ultimately I got the impression Ingrid would have preferred me to have posted the money through the letterbox and just buggered off without bothering her.

Offline rudolph hucker

Just goes to show that the majority of us punters are still ruled by our little brain downstairs rather than the one at the top of our head.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Yes talk about bin there dun that, lost me beer money etc..

But having said that there have been a few times where the bail 'n switch has worked for a better girl that the one that was in the pictures:).

However sometimes even if the pix do look good it dosen't always work and this is where plan B is usefull. Some years ago I went down to the big smoke and saw there a very tall lativian lady  but for the life of me I just did not, and to this day I still can't think why not, but i just didn't respond to her! No signs of any lift off at all no matter what she did so we decided to call it a day. No chance of some chat either, very poor language skills and she was quite a looker but no go and 150 quid down the drain:(

I had a fondness for Oriential girls and fortunatly I had the number of an agency that did quite a few, phoned them and they had what they described was a very good girl in the same building, the infamous Chelsea cloisters;)

Turned out to have a fantastic time it was as if she just switched it all on, the details all are hazy now but it was excellent and I had been minded to see her again then she sodded off back to Japan:!.

Shame really, still remember her to this day:)..

broksonic

I'm sorry you had a bad punt.    If I was you I'd stay well clear of Romanian escorts as they are nearly all bait and switch, and are forced to give their money to their drug taking pimp

Offline Marmalade

Yes, I agree, a bit like a boxer getting back into the ring after 11 months.   :hi:

This should be a lesson to everyone, if NIK can get it wrong then what chance does a newbie have.    :scare:

To be fair, Nik is not only addicted to 'getting it wrong' but writes books on it, so he has a vested interest, conscious or unconscious, in meeting shit providers.  :lol:

Sorry 'bout that Nik, enjoy it for the game, rather than winning or losing eh?

west8

wtf Jimmy, say it ain't true! I really think you need to nail a hot Romanian and expel all that creamy dislike into her.

It will be cathartic beyond belief :)

Offline NIK

To be fair, Nik is not only addicted to 'getting it wrong' but writes books on it, so he has a vested interest, conscious or unconscious, in meeting shit providers.  :lol:

Sorry 'bout that Nik, enjoy it for the game, rather than winning or losing eh?

Not really. Afraid I have finished punting. Will be going to London on Friday for the weekend and won't have the wherewithal for a punt. It will be my first visit to the capital without punting since the 1990's.
I'm only going because it's a mate's landmark birthday surprise and another mate has paid for me.

Jayda

Or do my research.

Better still  walk

This is probably going to get me in to trouble

But at first read I read 'Better still wank'

I must be tired

« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 04:25:54 am by Jayda »

Offline NIK

This is probably going to get me in to trouble

But at first read I read 'Better still wank'

I must be tired

That as well!  :D

Offline MancSean

I haven't punted since July 2013. In the beginning it was coz of cash flow but now I just don't seem to have the drive to do it. I guess coz of all the horror stories on here. Also I am worried I won't get it up or jizz to fast. But I haven't had sex at all since then and really need to eat pussy as I miss it loads. I am not keen on EE's but the English birds on AW are too overpriced. In the past I didn't mind spending £150-£200 ph but now don't want to spend more than £120 and can't seem to find anyone in that price bracket in the areas I would go to. I don't want to never punt again but the longer I leave it and the more porn I watch the more difficult it becomes to get back into it.

Offline NIK

I haven't punted since July 2013. In the beginning it was coz of cash flow but now I just don't seem to have the drive to do it. I guess coz of all the horror stories on here. Also I am worried I won't get it up or jizz to fast. But I haven't had sex at all since then and really need to eat pussy as I miss it loads. I am not keen on EE's but the English birds on AW are too overpriced. In the past I didn't mind spending £150-£200 ph but now don't want to spend more than £120 and can't seem to find anyone in that price bracket in the areas I would go to. I don't want to never punt again but the longer I leave it and the more porn I watch the more difficult it becomes to get back into it.

Exactly the way I feel.