Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any tips for a first time punter?  (Read 2198 times)

Syphon87

Hi all,

I've booked a session with this girl: External Link/Members Only for next week

I was careful in choosing her, her feedback seems very good etc.

I guess my nerves are jangling my big ben at the mo just thinking about it, you read so many negative things about WG's scamming punters, clock watching etc! Guess any general tips would be great.

Have to admit she's been great with communications with me even prior to booking tho she doesn't elaborate much, but maybe thats the norm?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Hi all,

I guess my nerves are jangling my big ben at the mo just thinking about it, you read so many negative things about WG's scamming punters, clock watching etc! Guess any general tips would be great.

Have to admit she's been great with communications with me even prior to booking tho she doesn't elaborate much, but maybe thats the norm?

If you're taking a car, make sure the wheels don't get stolen. Scousers!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Just relax and enjoy yourself.  It is the norm to not get to involved in discussions about anything as it stops those that just want phone/email/text sex.
As long as she has agreed services you are after then you should be fine

vorian

Looks like a solid and professional profile, effort has been put into it. A lack of face pictures would put me off but that is a personal choice. I can't find any reviews on UKP for her. The lack of graphic detail in the comms is pretty standard so don't worry about that. I would search on here (Box top right) for "first time advice", lots of very detailed threads come up.

Good luck and a review would be much appreciated for this girl after your punt.

SirFrank

Establish the ground rules before any money changes hands - ideally do this before the meet. Give her an idea of what you want etc.

Offline Matium

Hi all,

How long have you booked for?

Always follow the Ten Minute Rule:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2509.0

Syphon87

How long have you booked for?

Always follow the Ten Minute Rule:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2509.0

Ahh interesting thread, thanks for pointing that out. I've booked her for an hour, probably a very optimistic gamble on my part. Her profile does look good and I'm reassured by her feedback on AW, I suppose I'm still feeling a bit nervous because I've messaged her stating what I'd like her to wear and the services I'd like...to be honest I've probably waffled a bit in my messages being a total newbie.

She says in her profile I need to text a couple of hours before to confirm, but I'm wondering whether it's worth me calling on the morning of the punt to confirm everythings good and the services etc I'd like, is this worth doing?

I should also point out that all the comms thus far have been mostly via the AW messaging system and a couple of texts.

Syphon87

Quick note to say thank you to Dani - always appreciate some help from the other side of the deal too. Cheers to vorian also, I'll make sure I do a review after the punt.

vorian

Ahh interesting thread, thanks for pointing that out. I've booked her for an hour, probably a very optimistic gamble on my part. Her profile does look good and I'm reassured by her feedback on AW, I suppose I'm still feeling a bit nervous because I've messaged her stating what I'd like her to wear and the services I'd like...to be honest I've probably waffled a bit in my messages being a total newbie.

She says in her profile I need to text a couple of hours before to confirm, but I'm wondering whether it's worth me calling on the morning of the punt to confirm everythings good and the services etc I'd like, is this worth doing?

I should also point out that all the comms thus far have been mostly via the AW messaging system and a couple of texts.

Always text to confirm, it is personal choice but I would just go for it, as I said it is a solid profile so you shouldn't have too many problems. Sometimes too much double checking can put the WG off. Best just relax now and go for it. You have reduced you risk as best you can now.

Syphon87

Always text to confirm, it is personal choice but I would just go for it, as I said it is a solid profile so you shouldn't have too many problems. Sometimes too much double checking can put the WG off. Best just relax now and go for it. You have reduced you risk as best you can now.

Yeah I think you're right, I'll do that and keep you posted on how it went.

Offline smiths

Hi all,

Assuming the WG is honest clear communication is essential, say what you want and dont be shy or restrained to ask, she would of heard it all before. When you meet her in person before you hand your money over politely confirm what you want is definitely still on offer, if she says it is but it isnt then sadly thats liars for you.

Relax and enjoy yourself, your paying a lot of cash so make the most of it as suits you. Good luck. :hi:

Sailormack

Try and keep her mouth as busy as possible during the appointment as any lull in the action will result in her talking shite and making your head hurt. :dash:

Of course the conversation will mysteriously dry up about 10 minutes from the end when she starts looking at Big Ben on the wall (the clock not Ben Dover on the TV screen)

:hi:

Syphon87

Hi chaps, sorry I didn't keep this one updates. All the tips etc worked, in fact she was very good with communications etc - the flat she was using was great and secure, easy to find. She has a great body, one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Oral was immense, never seen a girl swallow a cock like that before, but because I was nervous I couldn't cum and then when we went to penetration I struggled to keep hard which was embarrassing as hell.

Anyway, I'd booked with her again for today. Was really looking forward to it, noted she hadn't replied to my texts to confirm the booking, then I saw that at some stage this morning her AW profile had been deleted and then when I called she was obviously cancelling the calls and has now blocked my number and still no response on anything.

A great shame as she'd built a good reputation very quickly, her price was extremely good as well as when I look now many girls offer less and charge almost £50 more p/h.

I must say I'm quite pissed off really as I'd been looking forward to seeing her plus it was one of the reasons I'd taken a day off work. I guess these girls come and go with next to no warning?!

RE

vorian

It happens,  plenty more prossies in the sea.

Offline LanceVance

A pity, she was the reason I set up a Wishful Thinking HotList for Liverpool.

Ah well, plenty more fish, as they say.

Syphon87

Interesting development, her AW profile is back online. I've messaged her, can't say I've been left with much confidence though.