Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thinking of getting a cock ring. Is it a good idea?  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hidden Image/Members Only

Has anyone else tried using them, or anything similar, and did they have a positive effect?

Do the 'courtesans' like em?

I'm a bit confused how you get your cock and balls through without tearing anything off  :scare:

:hi:

Offline ForrestGump

Can't answer your question but have this image of putting one on in mind  :(

External Link/Members Only

Roland D Hay

I don't know but possibly save money by trying one of these first to see if it works. :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

A lady once put a condom onto Mister Happy which incorporated a vibrating ring and it was indeed exciting. (I think I mentioned it in a report a couple of years ago in Stevenage.)

Roland D Hay

A lady once put a condom onto Mister Happy which incorporated a vibrating ring and it was indeed exciting. (I think I mentioned it in a report a couple of years ago in Stevenage.)

Is the report available in any other New Town?

SirFrank

Fucking hell sounds faffy and fiddly to me. Also a potential nightmare jamming that over your cock

Sienna_Bronze

Most cock rings are a nightmare to get on, it is like getting a small elastic band round your knob. I really don't see the appeal of them!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Most cock rings are a nightmare to get on, it is like getting a small elastic band round your knob. I really don't see the appeal of them!

These are much better as you can adjust them  so they don't get too tight External Link/Members Only

visa0049

Has anyone else tried using them, or anything similar, and did they have a positive effect?

Do the 'courtesans' like em?

I'm a bit confused how you get your cock and balls through without tearing anything off  :scare:

:hi:

1. go Ebay and buy few cheap ones. Different types and masturbate. See which you like.
2. Then go and buy similar one close to £50 range.

I personally use £80 ring. It is so good I do not use any pill or any special liquids or sprays.

My penis is harder, longer and helps me last long time.

When I have ejaculated I remain close to 70% erected for another round of play.

“best” one to try is the MOJO one with which is black. And has 2 sliver ends both side which help with “irons” or “ions” or something.

It is £6 on Ebay. Well worth it.

Remember one thing. They all do the same function but fit and feel very different.

I use what they call a horse shoe cock ring. It works like magic.

David x

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Is the report available in any other New Town?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8506.0

New Town? Not sure what you mean so here is the link but the last is no longer on AW.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
These are much better as you can adjust them  so they don't get too tight External Link/Members Only
Have to agree the adjustable ones are great as you can adjust them for the right amount of pressure needed which can change during play

Offline NIK

The last two punts I've had - both with Nicoletta :P -  in the absence of a cock ring (which I've never had) she tied some thin rope around it, which was not only erotic whilst  she was doing it, but helped keep it hard.
I actually enjoyed this and would certainly like to try a cock ring.

Offline CBPaul

Used one once with a gf, cheap crappy rubber thing that was way too tight.

On the up side it did result in a raging stiffy

On the down side I almost got a torsion injury by twisting a nad getting it on and the old boy wouldn't stop wagging up and down. I thought my helmit was going to burst through too much blood flow. Didn't get sex because she was too busy pissing herself laughing and ripped out 30 % of my pubes trying to get the fucking thing off. Eventually removed it carefully with a pair of scissors.

Never again.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the replies.. and the laughs  :D

The adjustable one's do look much easier to handle, but I quite like idea of cold, hard steel wrapped behind my bollocks. I just don't want to get stuck, and have to 'present' myself at the local fire station in the early hours...  :scare:

Offline Stukey

I don't go to a wg without mine. I started with rubber O rings to I found the right size and thence stainless steel 6mm ring from eBay yatch chandlers, about two quid. I think you need a small amount of pressure not too tight.p

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for the replies.. and the laughs  :D

The adjustable one's do look much easier to handle, but I quite like idea of cold, hard steel wrapped behind my bollocks. I just don't want to get stuck, and have to 'present' myself at the local fire station in the early hours...  :scare:

:lol: Just imagine those fucking great metal cutters they have coming towards your todger  :scare:

I think the lesson is you get what you pay for.

Matty24579

I put one over my Ball Bag to stop them from riding into my stomach as i find that very annoying and i put one on the base of my cock and it does increase size and i find condoms fit perfectly too.I use the bottle rings and i just find the ones that fit without restricting the blood supply.I bought a pack of 3 from my local sex shop.

Offline NIK

The last two punts I've had - both with Nicoletta :P -  in the absence of a cock ring (which I've never had) she tied some thin rope around it, which was not only erotic whilst  she was doing it, but helped keep it hard.
I actually enjoyed this and would certainly like to try a cock ring.

At least the good thing about this method is that, unlike a cock ring, it won't get stuck!  :scare:

Offline inch

I'm a bit confused how you get your cock and balls through without tearing anything off

Umm, isn't that one you pictured only for your cock? No bloody wonder so many people are injuring themselves ... ;-)

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only
i use these over cock and balls, stretches well and can use  2 if you need them tighter, they dont hurt either

Bootleg

A while ago I used a Durex Play Little Devil vibrating ring with a girl I have seen a few times.

To be honest it did not do much for me but it certainly worked for her - she was writhing around, arching her back, screaming the lot.

If she was a girl new to me I would have thought she was putting it on  :)

Worth a try if you like to see a girl enjoying her work  :D