Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit Young and English so why bareback  (Read 14281 times)

Offline smiths

She's doing that because she likes the feeling of a cock pumping spunk into her cunt.... god bless her.... lol

Exactly what the long ago banned skank Wife4Rent posted as to why she did BB with punters, adding that she particularly enjoyed multiple punters spunking up her.

Offline oldfart

She might know she's caught something, and wants to spread the good news around,
 to us mug  punters who dive in,  dicks at the ready.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Fuck off and troll elsewhere  :hi:

over 7k posts and not a single report filed here and you have the gall to shout at a troll - even if you are right and he was a troll? ROFL
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:34:20 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline smiths

over 7k posts and not a single report filed here and you have the gall to shout at a troll - even if you are right and he was a troll? ROFL

Dont you just love banging on about how many reviews punters have on here. It might be how you judge a punter, its not how i do. James outs low life scum and that is of equal importance to me as doing reviews.

And you talk about having gall. You have the gall to lecture punters on how many reviews they have done when you are a filthy skank shagging WGs BB, you couldnt make it up.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline punk

if you guys, HP and Smith are going to have a debate than maybe you will have to think again otherwise you may get other punters complaining on here (no me). :hi:

Offline Daffodil

I am fucking sick about you banging on about this. Your reviews are not worth the data they take up given that they're usually fat, ugly, old, and barebackers.

You might have x amount of reviews, but I can assure you I avoid every single one of them  :hi:

You need to get off this high horse of yours  :thumbsdown:

Offline cunnyhunt

I am fucking sick about you banging on about this. Your reviews are not worth the data they take up given that they're usually fat, ugly, old, and barebackers.

You might have x amount of reviews, but I can assure you I avoid every single one of them  :hi:

For that reason they have thier use, for others to avoid.

In response to HP and his views on J999 not having reviews.

If James999 did one review of a girl and posted it online, I suspect that every single member of the sisterhood and the PN pro$$ies would be hassling her for any personal detail of him so they could identify him, for that reason I never expect J999 (or some others) to make a review.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You have 44 reviews, from what I can see they are all fat, dirty lowlife skanks --------------- nothing to be proud of.    :vomit:

this site lives by its reviews, so we can all read unbiased reports unlike the other site, %%% which has lost its former glory, and AW where the reviews are untrustworthy. Ergo  I think we are all obliged to enter the spirit of this site and post a few reports.

I am not on a high horse from my point of view, just encouraging fair play and hoping to avoid hypocrisy, scathing critical remarks coming from someone who has never posted a review where the punter comes first.

I hope my reviews make entertaining reading and if they put you off your breakfast so be it but I am not going to change my style nor my preferences, but please do write an occasional report when you had some fun or want to warn us off.

grandmaster-ram-rod

If James999 did one review of a girl and posted it online, I suspect that every single member of the sisterhood and the PN pro$$ies would be hassling her for any personal detail of him so they could identify him, for that reason I never expect J999 (or some others) to make a review.

I can see your point, and its a good one,  maybe the few trusted members that feel leaving a review could do so using a nic that only they could log into thus making the review anon but trust worthy, that's if they wanted to and admin thinks it's worth the effort of setting it up ?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

How would the lady know who he was though? He's hardly going to make a booking under "James999" is he??

Offline smiths

this site lives by its reviews, so we can all read unbiased reports unlike the other site, %%% which has lost its former glory, and AW where the reviews are untrustworthy. Ergo  I think we are all obliged to enter the spirit of this site and post a few reports.

I am not on a high horse from my point of view, just encouraging fair play and hoping to avoid hypocrisy, scathing critical remarks coming from someone who has never posted a review where the punter comes first.

I hope my reviews make entertaining reading and if they put you off your breakfast so be it but I am not going to change my style nor my preferences, but please do write an occasional report when you had some fun or want to warn us off.

The fact is what YOU want to see isnt necessarily what all others want to do, there is no obligation to do reviews unless a punter wishes to, get that into your brain. IMO punters contribute in other ways apart from with reviews, if you disagree thats up to you.

How it comes across to me is you think your better than others who havent done as many reviews or many reviews. News for you you arent your just another poster like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

vorian

How would the lady know who he was though? He's hardly going to make a booking under "James999" is he??

No but if he did reviews, it is possible for some people to work out who he has punted with and apply pressure to the WG to reveal things about him. I am sure that some prossies would give their right arm to have anything no matter how small about James.

Offline cunnyhunt

No she would not, but if information is gathered on punters from various WG's then eventually a profile will emerge of a person especially if he had a regular. It is too easy to give small parts of information away without us realising.

For sure I read a thread recently where a WG gained enough information from just 1 or 2 meets to identify someone ?

Offline punk

No she would not, but if information is gathered on punters from various WG's then eventually a profile will emerge of a person especially if he had a regular. It is too easy to give small parts of information away without us realising.

For sure I read a thread recently where a WG gained enough information from just 1 or 2 meets to identify someone ?

that person must have had a runaway gob

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think AW should have a notice on their site saying....

'bareback was previously offered' - only for BB, because of the associated health risks...

I don't think they will - but i might just email them....

Offline smiths

I think AW should have a notice on their site saying....

'bareback was previously offered' - only for BB, because of the associated health risks...

I don't think they will - but i might just email them....

When will punters get it into their minds that A/W doesnt give a flying fuck about helping us, as proved year in year out. You make it sound like you are dealing with a legit company, they are scumbags out to rip us off in reality.

Offline NIK

Exactly I have never understood this 'argument' that the sisterhood would pressurise girls members of UKP review in order to out them. I'm sure they'd love information on me, but if for example they contacted Amy about me they'd soon get short shrift, assuming she even answered them in the first place. Not only that but she, nor any other prossy I've seen doesn't know me as NIK. Indeed she seems to take very little interest in the nonsense that often goes on on the internet and keeps herself very much to herself.
If I ever get to see her again I will make a point of asking her if she's scared of the 'sisterhood.'  :D

Unless the punter says to the prossy  'I'm Fred Bloggs. I work at so and so and here are my workplace and home addresses. My wife's name is X and my kids are called X, and the sisterhood hate me as I'm a member of UKP'  the argument that these embittered cunts are going to pressurise girls to out punters is bollocks.

A little common sense and discretion  is needed. And this is from one who has written a book about his punting - did you know that?   :lol:
Also all the sisterhood have banned me from making appointments with them - did you know that too?  :rolleyes:

Offline NIK

When will punters get it into their minds that A/W doesnt give a flying fuck about helping us, as proved year in year out. You make it sound like you are dealing with a legit company, they are scumbags out to rip us off in reality.

Exactly, the only way AWank would care is if all the mugs who buy their crap such as photos, etc died of bareback related diseases.  :mad:

som2083

She might know she's caught something, and wants to spread the good news around,
 to us mug  punters who dive in,  dicks at the ready.

Agreed  :D

Offline Trenlover

She's doing that because she likes the feeling of a cock pumping spunk into her cunt.... god bless her.... lol

Semen acts as an anti-depressant

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.

The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. The researchers think this is because mood-altering hormones in semen are absorbed through the vagina. They say they have ruled out other explanations.

"I want to make it clear that we are not advocating that people abstain from using condoms," says Gordon Gallup, the psychologist at the State University of New York who led the team. "Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.

The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. The researchers think this is because mood-altering hormones in semen are absorbed through the vagina. They say they have ruled out other explanations.

"I want to make it clear that we are not advocating that people abstain from using condoms," says Gordon Gallup, the psychologist at the State University of New York who led the team. "Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."
interesting
do you have a link to the whole study?
thanks

Offline Trenlover

interesting
do you have a link to the whole study?
thanks

Just google "Semen acts as an anti-depressant"

Something else which I have noticed is that vaginal fluids from younger girls tends to feel more acidic, this tends to feel better and heighten penis sensitivity resulting in a quicker ejaculation.

I dont have a study link to back that one up though  :unknown:

Pompoy123

"Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."

You don't say lol

Aspen

Do you think she will tell you the truth that why she is doing bareback

The truth being it is a PG scam.

She is not available for bookings - what a surprise!

Which also means of course that the alleged reviews are lies too.

abdul

The truth being it is a PG scam.

She is not available for bookings - what a surprise!

Which also means of course that the alleged reviews are lies too.

She got another FR External Link/Members Only which seems to me from a genuine punter who also had a creampy session with her according to his feedback  :unknown:

Aspen

She got another FR External Link/Members Only which seems to me from a genuine punter who also had a creampy session with her according to his feedback

Contact her/it and try booking, and see how far you get.

richie

Just google "Semen acts as an anti-depressant"

Something else which I have noticed is that vaginal fluids from younger girls tends to feel more acidic, this tends to feel better and heighten penis sensitivity resulting in a quicker ejaculation.

I dont have a study link to back that one up though  :unknown:

So that's what went wrong this week then.....

Offline Johny Stone

I expertise in sucking cock.

Her profile suggest she does

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Her profile suggest she does

She doesn't have the box ticked. She just has it in her profile to draw cam clients in.

But I know what you mean.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 01:38:17 pm by CatBBW »

Offline l4at

External Link/Members Only - found another one, she seems proper filthy. Worth reading some of her reviews.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only - found another one, she seems proper filthy. Worth reading some of her reviews.

She's NOT fit nor young. She's been well discussed on here, the worst of all the BB Providers!!

vorian

She's NOT fit nor young. She's been well discussed on here, the worst of all the BB Providers!!

Well wife4rent is in the running as a close second.

Offline smiths

Well wife4rent is in the running as a close second.

W4R is worse in my view as she also purposely double books punters in case the first one doesnt show as she admitted on here before being banned. Low life skank. :vomit:

Offline punk

W4R is worse in my view as she also purposely double books punters in case the first one doesnt show as she admitted on here before being banned. Low life skank. :vomit:

wonder how many sti's she has?

Offline smiths

wonder how many sti's she has?

I pledge on my word i wont ever be finding out in person. :vomit:

Offline punk

I pledge on my word i wont ever be finding out in person. :vomit:

nor me  :thumbsdown: just thinking if she is so busy, than how many sti's has she got?