Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Verification Pics  (Read 31789 times)

Herecomesbod

In response to the amusing and informative Verification Pics thread, started by Beccs, I thought it would be good to have a thread for the best verification pics.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very cute and clearly the girl in the rest of her pics. She is now on my to do list.

Herecomesbod

Sorry I am on a proxy iPad and can't resize or see if my detail went through.

After Beccs amusing and informative thread on the worst verification pics, I thought it would be interesting to have a thread for the best.

Very cute and clearly the girl in the rest of her pics. She is now on my to do list.

potato

We need a drooling emoticon after seeing her! Very nice and great feedback

Offline Daffodil

Great find. You London guys don't know you're born.

Offline Thepacifist

good thread, not a lot of great verification pics so this will be interesting. I've seen Lizzie twice and she is great.

Offline MisterP

Same.  The first time a Verification photo has enticed me more than the gallery ones.  Those camera angles do nothing for her except enhance the size of her head.

LL

Lovely! hot listed - thanks

panel999

Good find - on my hot list - will try her and the friends next week in London - Cheers guys- Any more hot verifications?

Offline UltrasForLife

In response to the amusing and informative Verification Pics thread, started by Beccs, I thought it would be good to have a thread for the best verification pics.

Wow, was thinking of seeing her based on Free Pics when I have opportunity in London. Her VP is better and now she is back on HL!! First ever, usually they are fugly.

I kind of like hers (at least compared to other monsters I have seen on VP):

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:55:49 pm by UltrasForLife »

lovelysofia92

I think she's quite cute  :rose:

And look at how hard she's tried with the sign! Outlined it with a pencil first then filled it in neatly with a marker :))
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:56:16 pm by lovelysofia92 »

Offline UltrasForLife

And look at how hard she's tried with the sign! Outlined it with a pencil first then filled it in neatly with a marker :))

Neatly? hahah look again :D Would be worth posting a profile link...otherwise it is kind of useless :)

lovelysofia92

Neatly? hahah look again :D Would be worth posting a profile link...otherwise it is kind of useless :)

Oh right, sorry.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Tony Montana

That's some decent sound equipment there too, EMU sound card and JB Systems AX400 pro amp.   :rose:

Herecomesbod

She started off well, but must have got bored after "Adult" and started to get sloppy. Perhaps that is what her BJs are like,

Good point is that it is clearly a woman's style of writing and not a pimps.

Tony Montana

She started off well, but must have got bored after "Adult" and started to get sloppy. Perhaps that is what her BJs are like,

You say it like sloppy BJ's are a bad thing  :D

Offline Thepacifist

yeah, i hope Chloe comes on a London tour..  :dancegirl:

Acer

By the time these lasses end up in Brum, they turn into this!!

External Link/Members Only

You guys are lucky!!!  :diablo:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:44:04 am by Acer »

baltar

Chloe Winters

Was going to see her in London a little while back before she went back, she had to cancel as trains were not running. Her verification pic is the best I've ever see, even better than her real pics for me, lol

Lizzie comes in a close second.

Bratpack

Works from a well known location in Southfields but appears to be out of town at the moment.

I'm pretty sure I've been to this flat and the pics have always been accurate. However, they've upped the price from 80/hr to 100/hr and, unless they've gone to all inclusive pricing, there are usually extras for things like DFK and OWO.

Offline random

Oh right, sorry.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

I've had this one on my hotlist for a while, never knew the verification pic was there. Strange that she's covered her face in all her pics yet the verification photo is available to see.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've had this one on my hotlist for a while, never knew the verification pic was there. Strange that she's covered her face in all her pics yet the verification photo is available to see.

Over the years, have seen countless profiles where face is blurred in profile pics, but verfication pic shws her in full.

One profile never showed her face, but then did a video for realpunting site, which shows her face clearly even in their
advert on the site.

Offline Daffodil

Over the years, have seen countless profiles where face is blurred in profile pics, but verfication pic shws her in full.

One profile never showed her face, but then did a video for realpunting site, which shows her face clearly even in their
advert on the site.

Prossies are not the sharpest tools.

In terms of which is the more incriminating photo, a face pic on a profile (which you could claim an ex set up for revenge) or a picture of you holding an adultwork sign with your profile number and date, the verification photo wins hands down.

I can only presume that they don't know that the verification picture is on display.

Offline akauya

This is what verification pictures should be like (where's the horny emoticon when you need one?) phwoar!!

[Removed by admin]

Offline jackdaw

This is what verification pictures should be like (where's the horny emoticon when you need one?) phwoar!!

[Removed by admin]

Wished you'd not posted that. Very tempted to break "house rules" by saying something complimentary about a WG member.... that would get me drummed out of the club.

Offline akauya

Wished you'd not posted that. Very tempted to break "house rules" by saying something complimentary about a WG member.... that would get me drummed out of the club.

Damn!  Have I broken some rules? I've just started on here and I've already fucked up - shit story of my life :(

:)

Herecomesbod

I know, I know, I had to count to 10 before posting about the pic

Tony Montana

Nice pic but why should I have to...

Offline Convince Me

[Removed by admin]

Has to be in the top three of verification photos. She is beauty personified. Now where did I leave the emergency £200?

BeesKnees

Wow Sofia is little hotty! If she speaks as good as she writes, then yeah it's time to break out the emergency £200

Offline finn5555

Wow Sofia is little hotty! If she speaks as good as she writes, then yeah it's time to break out the emergency £200

Go for it but not worth £200 in my opinion

Offline Bangers and Gash

Go for it but not worth £200 in my opinion

Best topic of all time is this. My Hot-list is bulging like Jimmy Savile's groin whilst filming Top of the Pops!

UKP's Sofia looks promising, but since she only accepts ''verified'' bookings from good-looking guys ...  :cry:

baltar

UKP's Sofia looks promising, but since she only accepts ''verified'' bookings from good-looking guys ...  :cry:

I dont see that on her profile. Is that what happened when you tried to book her?

Herecomesbod

I dont see that on her profile. Is that what happened when you tried to book her?

Just click on the green "Verified"

Offline Daffodil

I see adultwork take their clients' safety seriously. Take all of 5s for a stalker to find this girl, amongst others.

The girls on adultwork are meeting strangers for sex. If a stalker wants to find one he will...just needs to pick up the phone  :hi:

IluvPussy

The girls on adultwork are meeting strangers for sex. If a stalker wants to find one he will...just needs to pick up the phone  :hi:
I just realised the stupidity of my own post before I read yours, hence the "."

Offline random

Best topic of all time is this. My Hot-list is bulging like Jimmy Savile's groin whilst filming Top of the Pops!

I remember reading something about that before but think it was blown out of proportion and some people got oversensitive. In any case those conditions seem to have been removed from her profile as she's gotten a bit more realistic.

Sofia really does look very lovely and she's in my area but £200 p/h is over my limit and she only does outcalls too. 

TheDoctor

I remember reading something about that before but think it was blown out of proportion and some people got oversensitive. In any case those conditions seem to have been removed from her profile as she's gotten a bit more realistic.

Sofia really does look very lovely and she's in my area but £200 p/h is over my limit and she only does outcalls too.

Yeah - I saw something like that on her profile when it was first created so didn't hotlist. Thanks for raising it to my attention that she's dropped those utterly unreasonable demands and may see a mere mortal like me. Being an 'outcall' only kind of guy, and living in London, I shall chance my arm with this one. Let's see if she'll do a booking over the weekend.

Offline Daffodil

Yeah - I saw something like that on her profile when it was first created so didn't hotlist. Thanks for raising it to my attention that she's dropped those utterly unreasonable demands and may see a mere mortal like me. Being an 'outcall' only kind of guy, and living in London, I shall chance my arm with this one. Let's see if she'll do a booking over the weekend.

I'd be very interested to hear how you get on as I'm not sure she's genuine.

Would be very happy to be proved wrong as she looks fit  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't have a massive problem paying £200 for a one off, top-end punt, but if it's with a slip of a girl with no credible feedback?

baltar

I like this one - very cute.
External Link/Members Only

Oh very nice... strange profile... does she offer normal services or did she just uncheck it all for some reason?
Like, she says she offers "lots of kisses" but doesnt have kissing ticketd etc

LL

Oh very nice... strange profile... does she offer normal services or did she just uncheck it all for some reason?
Like, she says she offers "lots of kisses" but doesnt have kissing ticketd etc
I'm not sure the profile is genuine.  Since she's been in my hotlist, she's moved location. Also I've had no response to a message I sent to her email.

vorian

How cute is she!?
If I book her I want her to wear that outfit!

With your there LL, she looks great like that. :thumbsup: Just my type.

password02

som2083

How cute is she!?
If I book her I want her to wear that outfit!

hmmm
Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution.