Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is a parlour?  (Read 791 times)

indexpunt

Thinking of checking out this place External Link/Members Only

I have no idea what happens in those kind of places. What are the fees? The website does not state anything. If anyone has been to the place stated in the website above, what am I to expect? Am I simply expected to expect a massage and then a happy ending? Or, do I go there, pick a girl for a length of time and get a girlfriend experience?

If you can't tell already, I have no idea what to expect. I've never been to a studio/parlour. Are these places even safe?
Would I need to provide ID for proof of age too? Most importantly, what are the costs per time?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:20:29 am by indexpunt »

Offline tesla

try asking for more info on the west mids board, someone may know it

Offline zootalors

Been there many times.£60 for half an hour is the going rate.Lovely ladies especially Shannon(only there part time and not featured on the website)..plenty of reviews on internet..check them out.Very safe area.If you want a massage with a happy ending I'm sure they will oblige.Personally I say  stuff the message and have a great BJ. :D

Offline riskytimes

in my book a brothel !!! so would never enter if there are more than one working girl too risky !!!

Offline Corus Boy

in my book a brothel !!! so would never enter if there are more than one working girl too risky !!!

There is no crime/offence in visiting a brothel, unless girls are underage and/or trafficked.

Offline riskytimes

Penalties for keeping a brothel used for prostitutionE+WThis sectionnoteType=Explanatory Notes has no associated
(1)The Sexual Offences Act 1956 (c. 69) is amended as follows.
(2)After section 33 insert—
“33AKeeping a brothel used for prostitution(1)It is an offence for a person to keep, or to manage, or act or assist in the management of, a brothel to which people resort for practices involving prostitution (whether or not also for other practices).
(2)In this section “prostitution” has the meaning given by section 51(2) of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.”
(3)In Schedule 2 (mode of prosecution, punishment etc.), after paragraph 33 insert (as a paragraph with no entry in the fourth column)—

suggest you do your research a bit more !!! if it gets raided you will be subject to any follow up visits and enq's the old bill may deem necessary and probably early eve when the missus is home !!  so pre warned is so much better in my opinion.   just saying .

tnalove

Penalties for keeping a brothel used for prostitutionE+WThis sectionnoteType=Explanatory Notes has no associated
(1)The Sexual Offences Act 1956 (c. 69) is amended as follows.
(2)After section 33 insert—
“33AKeeping a brothel used for prostitution(1)It is an offence for a person to keep, or to manage, or act or assist in the management of, a brothel to which people resort for practices involving prostitution (whether or not also for other practices).
(2)In this section “prostitution” has the meaning given by section 51(2) of the Sexual Offences Act 2003.”
(3)In Schedule 2 (mode of prosecution, punishment etc.), after paragraph 33 insert (as a paragraph with no entry in the fourth column)—
suggest you do your research a bit more !!! if it gets raided you will be subject to any follow up visits and enq's the old bill may deem necessary and probably early eve when the missus is home !!  so pre warned is so much better in my opinion.   just saying .

An odd top line that doesn't seem to make complete sense.

How significant/minute is the risk?

How would the risk compare to being robbed by indie or pimp?

Don't the reports of raids (they do occur) mostly refer to responding to tip offs about related crime or possible trafficking or use of drugs)?

Don't the long-lived nature of many parlours (referring to Brum where the Studio is) suggest the police prefer parlours to any return to the levels of street activity there used to be?