Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prefer popular girls or newish (few, no ratings) girls  (Read 1559 times)

PumpEnough

I decided to make a booking with a girl with no reviews or ratings but she was a verified member and has face pics.  A gamble I was willing to take as I am sure everybody likes finding fresh new talent.  We were still able to communicate in English, but it gave me the reason to take control and be more assertive.  Apart from the small messy room and her not providing all the services on her enjoys list, the overall experience was still good.  If there are face pics and shows a real beauty it is perhaps worth taking the chance once in a while.

PumpEnough

This was on AdultWork by the way, I'm not going to write a review.  Have to keep this hidden gem to myself  :D

Offline Corus Boy

This was on AdultWork by the way, I'm not going to write a review.  Have to keep this hidden gem to myself  :D

I trust you don't read up on other girls who more generous members have chosen to share?

PumpEnough

But then, I too have contributed in writing reviews on girls which were not on the Reviews Section. 
Now I can't risk this girl changing and losing her spark.  :unknown:

Offline Jock-Scot

If you're not going to write a review, or more importantly refuse to identify the WG! Then why tell us that you met her? Though the whole point of UKP was information sharing, not bragging how many wumin you've shagged!!  :dash:

Type_O_Negative

I understand your attitude. I decided not to write positive reviews anymore and it will be like counterweight for growing fluffy UKP brigade. :hi:

d00fer

I understand your attitude. I decided not to write positive reviews anymore and it will be like counterweight for growing fluffy UKP brigade. :hi:

How does that work then? Surely you'd act as a better counterweight to the growing fluffy UKP brigade by writing non-fluffy reviews?

Type_O_Negative

And regarding this topic - i prefer to be discoverer. I prefer new,fresh and good girls - hidden gems.
I do avoid popular WGs (prices go up, problems with bookings, 10 cocks per day, tiredeness, routine). :hi:

Type_O_Negative

How does that work then? Surely you'd act as a better counterweight to the growing fluffy UKP brigade by writing non-fluffy reviews?

My point of view is very clear - even when you write non-fluffy review you still do good marketing for a girl you write about. We know consequences of it.

So i decided to write negative reviews only - so other punters will save their money. But no more positives ones - maybe it makes me selfish sod but i don't care. Life is not easy.

johnnyboy61

OK, so perhaps we all ought to stop writing positive reviews if this attitude prevails. Those of us who do review and share will end up PMing them instead to other members who are more generous with their reviews and freeze out the selfish bastards.

Offline tantric talents

OK, so perhaps we all ought to stop writing positive reviews if this attitude prevails. Those of us who do review and share will end up PMing them instead to other members who are more generous with their reviews and freeze out the selfish bastards.
+1
There are plenty of fish in our sea and new fresh girls will always be along on the next boat. This site is about sharing, not hogging and bragging.
I do understand where the OP is coming from but his argument is based around the fact that he obviously wants her to become a regular. When she does and if they have a "friendly" relationship together with good mutual chemistry then she will most likely always make time for him. As for getting jaded, overused and burnt out well that can happen to most of them eventually!

Offline SamLP

You have written only one review!

Offline SamLP

Apart from the small messy room and her not providing all the services on her enjoys list, the overall experience was still good.

I don't really see how you've viewed her as a gem when you mention earlier she did not provide all the services on her enjoys list and the overall experience was still good. It doesn't sound like an amazing punt and she certainly isn't a gem.

Type_O_Negative

You have written only one review!

The others are still sitting in my SSD in my laptop.  :hi:

Siadwel

So, that's a minute of my life reading this thread that I'll never get back.

Carry on, mate, keep her to yourself. Hope you're both very happy together.

d00fer

My point of view is very clear - even when you write non-fluffy review you still do good marketing for a girl you write about. We know consequences of it.

So i decided to write negative reviews only - so other punters will save their money. But no more positives ones - maybe it makes me selfish sod but i don't care. Life is not easy.

Well at least you're writing negatives, but it definitely makes you selfish, not that you care mind. If we all had the same attitude this site would just be full of negative reviews, which has value, but isn't anywhere near as helpful. I'm very grateful that a number of contributors have posted positive reviews of girls that I wouldn't normally have seen and I choose to try my best to contribute back.

tallguy74

I find bookings with busy/regular girls is quite robotic and follows a script

Booking with new girls or who only do it a few times a week are more relaxed, and are more spontaneous

Offline Private Parts

The others are still sitting in my SSD in my laptop.  :hi:
With that sort of bollocks pal I am sure the cheque is in the post! :D

Type_O_Negative

Well at least you're writing negatives, but it definitely makes you selfish, not that you care mind. If we all had the same attitude this site would just be full of negative reviews, which has value, but isn't anywhere near as helpful. I'm very grateful that a number of contributors have posted positive reviews of girls that I wouldn't normally have seen and I choose to try my best to contribute back.

There are reasons for it.
What about all these punters with thick wallets who write things in their reviews like this one: "She is incredible VFM" or "Girl like her could easily charge more". From my point of view it is a hint for price increases. And then prices go up 20% and they still in many cases say "oh well she is still good VFM". But for many punters (and for me) these 20 or 30GBP extra are like a bridge too far.

I remember when marty_mcfly pointed out about overusing VFM in positive reviews and few other punters told him basically to fuck off. It clearly shows we - punters - do not stick together. We are not band of brothers. :thumbsdown:

d00fer

What about all these punters with thick wallets who write things in their reviews like this one: "She is incredible VFM" or "Girl like her could easily charge more". From my point of view it is a hint for price increases. And then prices go up 20% and they still in many cases say "oh well she is still good VFM". But for many punters (and for me) these 20 or 30GBP extra are like a bridge too far.

I remember when marty_mcfly pointed out about overusing VFM in positive reviews and few other punters told him basically to fuck off. It clearly shows we - punters - do not stick together. We are not band of brothers. :thumbsdown:

I understand where you're coming from and your reasons. I just don't feel that it's the fair thing to do especially as I have gained from the positive experiences and reviews of others. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that point, but I will agree with you on us not being a band of brothers

Offline Bangers and Gash

What an immature little cunt you are.

Blocked.  :hi:

PumpEnough

Guys when the comment is followed by a smiley it is not to be take serious.  Lighten up people!
"Hidden gem" was just a phrase I used, not referring to her.
I'd rate her neutral to positive.

BeesKnees

I was going to make a list of wgs (forum darlings included) who put their prices up this year, but thought against it because all that work trawling through the profiles and reviews would end up a) helping lurkers b) creating fuel for the fluffs to spunk over c) probably cause some white knighting

Back when I joined, I started with lots of feedback wgs but then tried low feedback wgs as it was more exciting than seeing a tried and tested girl.

When you read multiple reviews on the same wg, you start to see the pattern or routine that the wg goes through. Not so much a spontaneous session when you know what'll come next.