Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Expanding student whore thread to air hostess whores  (Read 11100 times)

Mikeyorks

Sorry I can't post a link for some reason, but Virgin Victoria on adult work is not a genuine air hostess, looks great but total fake. I wanted to see her but only if I could be happy she was a genuine stewardess, she said she wasn't willing to show her airport pass which I half understood but told me she flies for Virgin from gatwick. I asked her to confirm what aircraft type she mainly flew on, somethng surely she would know, she hesitated and said errrmmmm 380. I politely said I'd cal her back, knowing that Virgin don't fly the Airbus a380

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only isn't a bona fide trolley dolly but she certainly looks the part of a classic 50's Pan Am girl
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 12:50:50 am by PLeisure »

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only isn't a bona fide trolley dolly but she certainly looks the part of a classic 50's Pan Am girl
External Link/Members Only

Tempted to give her a call - looks exactly my type but .....................?

Offline Daffodil

I saw a girl in Bristol last year who claimed to be a stewardess. Usual prossie bullshit, I thought, and then noticed a picture of her in what seemed to be Emirates flight attire.

She was pretty cool. Called Jane I think. Eyes were a different colour.

Offline nike

I've had two last year and yesterday I had a trainee air hostess. :cool: :cool: :cool:   

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I've had two last year and yesterday I had a trainee air hostess. :cool: :cool: :cool:   

Link please for the 2 from last year!!  :D

Offline nike

Link please for the 2 from last year!!  :D
No links unfortunately, both punts overseas.