Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excuses  (Read 3797 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Here are some excuses I have received for my plan A going down in the last 4 weeks, cannot now recall the order of events but the sick dog was today.

Builders not finished house repair so workmen in the house.
Upset stomach with vomiting and diarrhoea
Menstrual period stopped play although I said I did not mind and wanted to try it out for fun, (on my bucket list)
Dog had a serious accident, all gruesome details given and she actually ended her text with "my dog comes first x x"

What will strike you as maybe my insanity is that each week this was for a similar time of day on the same day of the week, which is when I often am able to escape from normal life for an adventure or an interlewd and each excuse was from the same lady. I was hoping on this last one to negotiate a freebie or a reduction as compensation but no luck.

I shall not name the lady now but after I manage to see her or if she plays the same trick again again, I shall name her with a link.

HP
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 04:46:23 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline smiths

I dont just blindly believe any excuse a WG gives me and especially if a newbie to me. With a regular if its a one-off fair enough.

The way i see it is i compare WGs to other non-WGs i do business with and they very really give me excuses so why percentage wise do WGs make excuses far more. IMO its sometimes with newbie WGs to me that they have a regular contact them after accepting my booking and take his booking as they know he is a definite to turn up while i am to them a maybe so bin me in favour of him.

She thinks I have met her before and silly me, I cannot remember! Each one seemed genuine and sometimes she did sound very distressed.

Flunt

It reminds me on the story of the husband who takes some painkillers to bed for his wife.

"What are they for?" Asks the wife.

"They're for your headache," replies the husband.

"I don't have a headache."

The husband smiles and climbs into bed.

pye024

"My dog comes first" So she is into beastality then.  :vomit:

herelonely

Ben4454

I have had all the excuses in the book. WG's seem to have the most bad luck in the entire world.

Tried to book a newbie as well and her first excuse was

'Brother had to quickly go into hospital.''

Second excuse was

'Feeling poorly today'

Third excuse was that she was frightened to leave the house due to a recent tarot reading so could not make it to the booking.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
So you have booked her four weeks running and each time an emergency or other has come up?  she is taking the piss clearly.
Perhaps once even twice but four times in four weeks and always when its time for your booking.  hell I am a prossie and even I don't believe those excuses

The sickness bug maybe as there is one going around
The workmen one I don't believe as you know if you are going to have workmen in your house at least a week before they tunr up unless it is an emergency but then you are likely to have 24 hours notice as they would have to come look at it then give a quote then fit you in unless she had a gas leak
The period maybe but as you said you didn't mind and would like to try then perhaps not (although I wouldnt work during one as too grumpy so maybe)
The dog, now come on, it suddenly took ill at the time of your booking?  don't believe it.  sorry but next time it will be the landlord turned up or she had a car accident.

To me it sounds like she either cant be arsed or has had better offers.  No one has that much bad luck at the same time as each booking made by the same person. 

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

To me it sounds like she either cant be arsed or has had better offers.  No one has that much bad luck at the same time as each booking made by the same person.

Or she doesn't want to see him - for whatever reason - and hasn't the balls to be honest so is just stringing him along hoping he will give up.

So you have booked her four weeks running and each time an emergency or other has come up?  she is taking the piss clearly.
Perhaps once even twice but four times in four weeks and always when its time for your booking.  hell I am a prossie and even I don't believe those excuses

The sickness bug maybe as there is one going around
The workmen one I don't believe as you know if you are going to have workmen in your house at least a week before they tunr up unless it is an emergency but then you are likely to have 24 hours notice as they would have to come look at it then give a quote then fit you in unless she had a gas leak
The period maybe but as you said you didn't mind and would like to try then perhaps not (although I wouldnt work during one as too grumpy so maybe)
The dog, now come on, it suddenly took ill at the time of your booking?  don't believe it.  sorry but next time it will be the landlord turned up or she had a car accident.

sickness was the first one and she sounded ill on the phone
builders moonlighted the way they do and were not finished
period, yes she says she was grumpy and never works on her period time
dog was an accident she described in gory anatomical detail
says all the time profuse apologies and still would like to see me.

luckily I lead a busy life with no time to brood and I did find some other plan B or C some of those weeks.
I just thought it would be amusing to share and to read some other similar experiences.
How not to earn a living.

Offline RedKettle

I had gone to alot of trouble to organise a meeting with a WG I had not seen before.  Booked a week in advance and I sent a text the night before.  On my way there I sent another text and got a reply that she had to go to a funeral and she had a cold!!  Clearly thought 2 excuses would seem more believable!

I think I would actually prefer an honest "sorry I just don't feel like doing it today"  preferably followed by - "I can see you another day and will knock £20 off". 

whiterussian

you are about to pay someone £100 plus and you accept excuses?  I wouldn't accept any, just move on.

Zero tolerance from punters will reduce excuses.

Offline Convince Me

Third excuse was that she was frightened to leave the house due to a recent tarot reading so could not make it to the booking.
Classic. I'm banking that one for myself.

Mistress minxy

Builders not finished house repair so workmen in the house.
Upset stomach with vomiting and diarrhoea
Menstrual period stopped play although I said I did not mind and wanted to try it out for fun, (on my bucket list)
Dog had a serious accident, all gruesome details given and she actually ended her text with "my dog comes first x x"

This made me laugh, same thing happened to me BUILDERS was in doing my new venue, my best friends dog was getting put down so had to be with her and it wasn't the correct time of month if you know what I mean!

But guess what I was doing an hour later .... A session with a new / now regular gent!

Makes you laugh, I agree with dani and whiterussuian .....move onto a new meet Hun x

T
Makes you laugh, I agree with dani and whiterussuian .....move onto a new meet Hun x

I have done already but I shall still meet this lady if it ever happens

pierrot

Shes fucking you about on a grand scale man, just name her, your never going to see her.

Loki

I had, half hour before punt:

sorry, have to cancel, a good regular of mine has had a heart attack and I need to be at the hospital with him....

my reply:

good, I want fucked like that, what time are you free.....

:crazy:

The happy one

I had, half hour before punt:

sorry, have to cancel, a good regular of mine has had a heart attack and I need to be at the hospital with him....

my reply:

good, I want fucked like that, what time are you free.....

:crazy:

:lol:

I now have an offer from her for one day next week. Last chance saloon. Plenty of other fish to fry if it does not work out.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I now have an offer from her for one day next week. Last chance saloon.

Yeah right. It's sad to see an experienced punter show such poor judgement.

''Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!''

Offline Sparky6996

Hmm 4 times is a bit excessive. We all have our personal problems that affect other parts of our lives. I think I've only had a lady cancel an appointment on me completely on one occasion - due to car problems. That's only out of 12 appointments over the last 5 years though

Offline ForrestGump

I now have an offer from her for one day next week. Last chance saloon. Plenty of other fish to fry if it does not work out.

Good luck (am not sure that luck is a factor in this, but hey!) getting to see this one HP. Your tenacity is admirable.  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Waiting for an outcall to arrive my phone rang.  It was her driver informing me that they had been in a car crash and the lady was in an ambulance, on the way to hospital.

May or may not have been genuine but hard to argue with.

As always, it is less stressful to accept that it's not going to happen and quickly move on to Plan B!

We all, always have a Plan B ready, don't we?

Offline RedKettle

Waiting for an outcall to arrive my phone rang.  It was her driver informing me that they had been in a car crash and the lady was in an ambulance, on the way to hospital.

May or may not have been genuine but hard to argue with.

I once had a car crash on the way to see a regular and when I phoned to let her know she was really off with me and clearly thought I had just changed my mind.  I was pissed off to be honest and never went back to her. 

I once had a car crash on the way to see a regular and when I phoned to let her know she was really off with me and clearly thought I had just changed my mind.  I was pissed off to be honest and never went back to her.

I encountered a huge backswell from a crash on the M! going north out of London and took off to the A5 and other roads. To cut a boring story short I called the lady (not the same one as in this thread) and explained and she even advised me on roads to take and although I was maybe an hour late she accepted the true tale with equanimity. Tea was waiting for me on arrival which was a once touch even if I do not usually drink tea.

Either she believed me or it was on the traffic news so she knew it was true.

Offline RedKettle

I encountered a huge backswell from a crash on the M! going north out of London and took off to the A5 and other roads. To cut a boring story short I called the lady (not the same one as in this thread) and explained and she even advised me on roads to take and although I was maybe an hour late she accepted the true tale with equanimity. Tea was waiting for me on arrival which was a once touch even if I do not usually drink tea.

Either she believed me or it was on the traffic news so she knew it was true.

Clearly one of the rare WGs who understand they are in a customer service industry! 

Offline cunnyhunt

Clearly one of the rare WGs who understand they are in a customer service industry!

If you look at the reviews that HP makes then he was probably the only punter for a month  :rolleyes:

This week she had a medical appointment about which she had forgotten. How long will it go on for? It is more of a game now than a serious planned punt although she is my sort of size.

I had a great plan B lined up, FR follows in due course.

Offline ForrestGump

...It is more of a game now than a serious planned punt...

She's enjoying stringing you along, HP. But if you're enjoying being a player in the game then why not carry on? You've got nothing to lose as I see it.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
This week she had a medical appointment about which she had forgotten. How long will it go on for? It is more of a game now than a serious planned punt although she is my sort of size.

I had a great plan B lined up, FR follows in due course.

She's definitely stringing you along hoping you'll give up before she has to tell you she doesn't want to see you.

petitealice

I would keep trying purely to see how outrageous the excuses get. See if you can get her to say she got abducted by aliens or something.

Offline Uoti2

See if you can get her to say she got abducted by aliens or something.
Oh ffs, is that not a real thing, then?

DAMN that "Zarblarina the Vzztk"! First it was "Sorry hun stuck in the Mutara Nebula hv 2 cancel", and now this.

Offline Boundless

Depends if they can get a signal from another galaxy.
Dr Who manages though from 3000 years in the future.

Offline StevenS

We all, always have a Plan B ready, don't we?

Never had a plan B and never will. If plan A falls through, then i simply dont go that day, look again and book again for another time (maybe the same person, maybe not). If a plan B was worth spending my hard-earned on, she'd have been a plan A

Excuses go on and on.
I have now seen the original lady who made excuses for a month. Had a limited nice time (she is a BBW, it was covered)  but she is not well and I shall not burden you with details.

Fed up with excuses.

Plan A for this week, from my hotlist. I saw her ages ago as a different name https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=8506.0 and she is back with a new name. She had a week's notice from me, and said OK. I confirmed today for tomorrow and was told no as her daughter is home so nogo area.

Plan B no reply from AW emails.
Plan C no reply from AW emails.
Plan D & E replied individually that they have not yet started seeing clients as very new on AW, I had hopes of a duo as they were in the same postcode and had similar new profiles.
Plan F has a phone number on the profile so we shall see tomorrow

There are just a few ladies I could see again but I also like new pastures.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:21:20 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Another one on automatic reply with an excuse: I introduced myself and asked about tomorrow. "Sorry, will be here soon".

Dr Yes

I have tended to stick with regulars recently, who "understand they are in a customer service industry", and maybe because of this, have accepted their (probably genuine) reasons for having to cancel bookings. Likewise, they have accepted mine, even when it's been as little as "ManFlu"  :cry: