Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If a WG tells you where to park ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  (Read 4121 times)

Offline Matium

,,,,,,,,,,,,, do you?

I've heard stories of guys parking where they've been told only to find out later that their cars have broken into by Sergei.

I think it's a safe rule that if a WG tells you where to park, don't park there.

Offline Stalinator

Too right!

I always ask where roughly the WG is located and make my own parking arrangements. I always park a good distance away and then walk to the location. This also protects against Sergei or the WG from getting your car reg.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Classic paranoia.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Once I got to the location I would see what parking was available, if there were lots of options I would ignore her instructions.

I remember once being told to park in the visitors bay in a block of flats, that was the only choice without getting a parking ticket.

RandyF

Gives the whore a chance to check you out before you reach the door, if you park where told.

KayHerts

I tell clients where to park as I know the best/most convenient place!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Gives the whore a chance to check you out before you reach the door, if you park where told.

What does a rapist/robber look like.  ???????

Offline smiths

,,,,,,,,,,,,, do you?

I've heard stories of guys parking where they've been told only to find out later that their cars have broken into by Sergei.

I think it's a safe rule that if a WG tells you where to park, don't park there.

I park where suits me if driving myself. I am always early so if i dont already know the parking in an area i check it out.

Sienna_Bronze

Most punters ask where is best to park, I've never even thought of it in this way, I just thought I was being helpful.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Exactly. It's my car, I'll park where it suits me - not the pro$$ie.

Some punters are clueless when it comes to guarding their privacy. Just ask the 2 who booked that Montoya hoe.  :bomb:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Most punters ask where is best to park, I've never even thought of it in this way, I just thought I was being helpful.

Being helpful for a proz is showering after every client and wearing no knickers.

:hi:

Offline AnthG

What does a rapist/robber look like.  ???????

I would say its more so the risk of she may treat you differently during the punt, or worse you run possibly more risks like the Logan Montaya thread spells out if she seen you turn up in a £20,000 SUV compared to if you turned up in a banged up X Reg Renault Clio.

Another worry is if you turned up with any company identifiers. People may want to go for a punt after work and they drive a car with the company logo printed on the side of the car/van.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Wilson85

I had this happen to me.
 I had to drive to a supermarket, then text her for the road name. Then I had to text again once I got to the road, and she told me to park down a side turn which was her street.

All that just to see what I looked like.  :wacko:

Plus my car is a right heap, so it is fairly easy to spot if local to the area. Another reason not to punt locally.

vt

if you turned up in a banged up X Reg Renault Clio.

How far removed from the illicit liaisons of the 'Papa?...Nicole!' ads back in the day!!  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How far removed from the illicit liaisons of the 'Papa?...Nicole!' ads back in the day!!  :D

Did you ever watch Mel & Smith's Version of this??  :lol:

petitealice

My road is permit. I do warn people of this if they ask about parking. I suggest a few hour or two hour free parking slots nearby, but it's up to them where they park. I don't want a client to get a ticket. Ten again I know when the attendants come round.
It's slightly less awkward when they park a distance away though  especially if they arrive early and I'm unable to accommodate an earlier visit. It looks suspicious for everyone involved if a car is sat outside your house for twenty minutes.

cockneybstrd

I do a lot of Outcalls and tend to tell them to pull up on the drive and park there unless they are being dropped off by taxi driver/pimp.boyfriend/dad.

Offline Anadin

I tend to scope out parking way before I get there using a combination of google maps and parkopedia so not only do I know where I'm parking but how much it'll cost. If there was absolutely no other choice then I'd park where they recommend but I've only had that happen once.

JV547845

I'd rather they didn't see my number plate but normally it's no hassle to park round the corner.  Google streetview is very useful for difficult parking areas or weird addresses - a WG suggested that to me to find her house.  I'm also guilty of spending a hundred quid or so on a punt but refusing to pay a couple of quid to park during the punt, can't really explain why, just don't like feeling I'm getting ripped off.  It's as good as thing as any to do if I arrive early though, and doesn't make me look suspicious.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I tend to park far away, as I wouldn't want the WG to recognise the personalised registration number on my car "CO 07 TGR"  :D

Offline threechilliman

I tend to park far away, as I wouldn't want the WG to recognise the personalised registration number on my car "CO 07 TGR"  :D

I'll look out for you and give you a wave!

I might invest in an X reg clio as a punting car, then I won't need to worry about mine....

tcm

Offline SamLP

I haven't been told where to park, but I do try to park a little further away and walk the rest of the way if possible. One WG, well known here had obviously seen me park my car and get out from the window of her flat, but only after the punt asked me if the car was any good. I answered coolly but made a mental note to park a little further when I visit again.

Offline Daffodil

It's like anything else, with prossies and with life in general, take each request/suggestion on its own merits.

If I ask a prossie for parking suggestions then it'd be silly not to follow the advice and I wouldn't be concerned if she gave sweeping instructions like park anywhere on the street.

If, however, she seems really specific about where she wants me to park I'd purposefully park elsewhere and claim ignorance. Most are probably just doing it to check you out and/or jot your numberplate down only to use if you rob them or something. However there will be a minority who do it for more sinister means. Why take the chance?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Exactly. It's my car, I'll park where it suits me - not the pro$$ie.

Not always that simple.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I went to see a girl once near Leytonstone station, there were yellow lines on every street and no parking meters, to make matters worse a tow truck was cruising the area looking for a victim.
I had to park in Tescos and walk 15 minutes back to the flat, arrived late, hot and stressed out.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would say its more so the risk of she may treat you differently during the punt, or worse you run possibly more risks like the Logan Montaya thread spells out if she seen you turn up in a £20,000 SUV compared to if you turned up in a banged up X Reg Renault Clio.

There are tens of thousands of prostitutes in this country, 99.9% of punts do not pose any problems, most girls could not care less what car you drive as long as you have their fee.    :hi:

Toshiba

I park where its free,i take no notice of anything they say unless its "fuck me deep"

Tjkooker

Offline iPad3

Ok you've convinced me, I'm getting punting car too!!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

With some of our members that would not surprise me at all, they carry on like they are the SAS about to go undercover in Taliban country.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline acorn50

If I understand everything I have read lately on here for a a two hour punt I get up at 5, check to make sure that no one has bugged my house or planted a tracker on the car, find a set of clothes that I have never been seen out in before, go to the bank and draw out the cash in small denomination unused bills then leave for my destination making sure that I am not being followed.

Upon arrival in the town of my choice I then find a parking area that is not under observation from nearby housing, probably a good few hours before the agreed time so that I can check out who is about and ensure that my phone is set to silent and has no record of previous calls.  I ditch my wallet in a safe place for collection post punt, rehearse my bio in the mirror of the nearest set of toilets and set off for the meet ...

Upon arrival inside the venue I then ask if it is alright to get my head down for a few hours because I'm fucked from carrying out the above drills and need to recover so that I can relax and enjoy the pleasure of punting!!   :(

touch.and.go

What you need is rotating number plates for the Aston :cool:

Offline Anadin

The sad thing is that the punting car is something I'd probably use if I had the money. There is one Zipcar not too far from me :)

brolin_76

If I go to see any new girl then I use public transport  and when I go to see regular I use my bike as I know where to park.

a10

If I understand everything I have read lately on here for a a two hour punt I get up at 5, check to make sure that no one has bugged my house or planted a tracker on the car, find a set of clothes that I have never been seen out in before, go to the bank and draw out the cash in small denomination unused bills then leave for my destination making sure that I am not being followed.

Upon arrival in the town of my choice I then find a parking area that is not under observation from nearby housing, probably a good few hours before the agreed time so that I can check out who is about and ensure that my phone is set to silent and has no record of previous calls.  I ditch my wallet in a safe place for collection post punt, rehearse my bio in the mirror of the nearest set of toilets and set off for the meet ...

Upon arrival inside the venue I then ask if it is alright to get my head down for a few hours because I'm fucked from carrying out the above drills and need to recover so that I can relax and enjoy the pleasure of punting!!   :(

Classic!  :D :lol: :D

I was just thinking "fucking hell, are we supposed to have 'punting cars' now as well?" some guys need to get a fucking grip   :cool:

Offline Daffodil

Classic!  :D :lol: :D

I was just thinking "fucking hell, are we supposed to have 'punting cars' now as well?" some guys need to get a fucking grip   :cool:

Well I think you're fucking stupid  :hi:

Parking round the corner, as opposed to where she suggests, is hardly a big deal. And neither is having a punting phone, or not telling the prossie your real name or job.

You can try to denigrate punters who take precautions all you like, it just suggests to me you don't have a life that anybody else cares enough about for you to worry about punting. Sad in my opinion, but to each their own  :drinks:

a10

Parking round the corner, as opposed to where she suggests, is hardly a big deal. And neither is having a punting phone, or not telling the prossie your real name or job.

You can try to denigrate punters who take precautions all you like, it just suggests to me you don't have a life that anybody else cares enough about for you to worry about punting. Sad in my opinion, but to each their own  :drinks:

No need to throw personal insults around mate, is there?  :unknown:

I was simply having a laugh and for the record all that you've listed is obvious and not what I was "denigrating". I was replying to what acorn posted.

If it's offended you, I apologise but I suggest you take a chill pill and calm down. For the record I've been punting for 15 years and have never been, or close to being, outed. I'm doing ok.  You worry about your life that others care about and I'll worry about mine  :hi:

Offline smiths

Makes me chuckle when those who dont care or wish to take the precautions i and some others who do care take post about being paranoid. Firstly whats it to them what others do and secondly by being careful and posting advice it MIGHT just prevent a punter reading this forum getting found out.

Obviously a punting car isnt needed, as you say just park the car out of sight of the WGs, hardly rocket science is it.

Offline AnthG

There are tens of thousands of prostitutes in this country, 99.9% of punts do not pose any problems, most girls could not care less what car you drive as long as you have their fee.    :hi:
I would say my belief is many prostitutes seem to be opportunists.

If a prostitute seen someone drive up in a flash fancy car. I get the feeling this girl may hear the word "kerching" in the back of her head and then start trying to find ways to exploit that 'bank machine'.

Now her exploiting it could be innocent such as trying to persuade him to become a sugar daddy or at the least buy her gifts. To then possibly she may think malicious means to exploit it.

Most crime is opportunistic. If you leave your car unlocked someone will either walk past, knock on your front door to say you have left your car unlocked. Or break into it and steal everything inside. And you cannot in many cases guess what a random person will do of the three. If you left your car locked then everyone will just walk past.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Daffodil

No need to throw personal insults around mate, is there?  :unknown:

I was simply having a laugh and for the record all that you've listed is obvious and not what I was "denigrating". I was replying to what acorn posted.

If it's offended you, I apologise but I suggest you take a chill pill and calm down. For the record I've been punting for 15 years and have never been, or close to being, outed. I'm doing ok.  You worry about your life that others care about and I'll worry about mine  :hi:

acorn was being facetious. He was taking the piss out of those who take measures to stop the prossie seeing their car and, in a broader sense, those punters who take their personal security seriously. That's what you were replying to and agreeing with. "Get a fucking grip"? Your words.

Posts like yours, and acorns, lead some punters in the direction of lack of discretion. They may make punters reluctant to post their means of not getting caught due to fear of ridicule.

I don't know the precautions you take, but not being found out does not mean you're being sensible. I could pop outside now, put on a blindfold and insert ear plugs, and start walking back and fro across the road. If I survive fifty crossings that doesn't mean my way of crossing the road was sensible, simply that I got lucky.

I think guys like you, who denigrate others for taking precautions, are probably missing something in their lives. Somebody who cares perhaps  :hi:

Loki

I have a punting car..... well it's an old banger that I use... I don't take my "normal" car...not sure where I'll get to park and don't want it spotted, damaged, scratched, stolen etc...

:D :D

Offline Daffodil

So from your statistic (which is totally made up by the way) if I have 100 punts in a year I have a 1/10 chance of encountering a prossie who will cause problems. So punt for ten years and I'm likely to have one.

One problem prossie is enough to make your whole life to come crashing down.

And you're advising punters not to worry?  :crazy:

Offline Daffodil

I can only presume you guys haven't seen this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38005.0

(although I suspect you have. Stupid is as stupid does after all  :rolleyes:)

Do you really think the guys mentioned in the case are the only ones she blackmailed? Do you really think this is the only prostitute who does it?

a10

I think guys like you, who denigrate others for taking precautions, are probably missing something in their lives. Somebody who cares perhaps  :hi:

I wasn't denigrating other for taking precautions. I was laughing at acorn's comedy post. As I've said before, there's no need for personal insults. The armature psychology stuff is unnecessary as well.

acorn was being facetious.

... If I survive fifty crossings that doesn't mean my way of crossing the road was sensible, simply that I got lucky.

Got it. Only you are allowed to be facetious.

I can only presume you guys haven't seen this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38005.0

(although I suspect you have. Stupid is as stupid does after all  :rolleyes:)

Do you really think the guys mentioned in the case are the only ones she blackmailed? Do you really think this is the only prostitute who does it?

I imagine those involved did something more than park outside the skank's house  :rolleyes:

Offline acorn50

I was attempting to inject some humour into the board, apologies if I have offended anyone, but punting should be relatively simple if you stick to some basic principles.  Choosing the right WG based on info you find on here is a start.  For the vast majority of WGs I would imagine they are only after your dosh and don't give a damn about anything else as long as you are on time and clean.

Offline Daffodil

I wasn't denigrating other for taking precautions. I was laughing at acorn's comedy post. As I've said before, there's no need for personal insults. The armature psychology stuff is unnecessary as well.

Got it. Only you are allowed to be facetious.

I imagine those involved did something more than park outside the skank's house  :rolleyes:

If you park outside the skanks house then she has your numberplate. When she texts to tell you to pay her £1000 or she'll out you and you tell her to fuck off she says she has your numberplate and will claim you robbed her.

Regardless of whether she'd get a conviction (unlikely) the thought of the cops coming round and taking you to the station, if you're married, would be enough to make a lot of punters pay up.

Hiding your numberplate is basic common sense.

And it was one thing for you to laugh at acorn's post, but when you stated, in your own words, that punters should "get a fucking grip" you made your position clear. You were denigrating those who take precautions.

So stand by your words.

Offline Daffodil

I was attempting to inject some humour into the board, apologies if I have offended anyone, but punting should be relatively simple if you stick to some basic principles.  Choosing the right WG based on info you find on here is a start.  For the vast majority of WGs I would imagine they are only after your dosh and don't give a damn about anything else as long as you are on time and clean.

All that is being said on this thread is to keep your number plate concealed. That is a basic principle.

A punting phone number, not giving your full name and DOB, and a punting email are others.

As smiths has often said, taking precautions when punting only becomes a problem when it stops you enjoying a punt. Regardless of some punters on here, who have nothing to lose, taking the piss  :hi:

Aspen

I never park where a WG tells me to. I think you have to be quite dumb to do that, so I park anywhere but.

If they are insistent on it and it's a fair distance away then I don't go. Their loss.

I've had a couple of occasions when it's been ten mins away and they have become stroppy because I haven't parked in the 'correct' place. Again abandon booking is the best thing. No girl with honourable intentions will force the issue, and hidden agendas like this are best avoided like the plague. I wasn't born yesterday.

Offline smiths

All that is being said on this thread is to keep your number plate concealed. That is a basic principle.

A punting phone number, not giving your full name and DOB, and a punting email are others.

As smiths has often said, taking precautions when punting only becomes a problem when it stops you enjoying a punt. Regardless of some punters on here, who have nothing to lose, taking the piss  :hi:

Absolutely. I take the precautions i feel necessary but they never spoil my punting, if anything they enhance it as i know i have been careful which despite what some on here think IS the smart thing to do IF you have anything in life to lose.

Anyway the point for me is i couldnt care less what the pisstakers on here think, i am not trying to change their minds, i am though hoping threads like this and other advice about being careful helps newbie punters and your link about that low life blackmailer will hopefully open some eyes to what MIGHT happen. One of the victims had her visit him at his workplace, utter madness in my view. Sure the risk of being blackmailed is low but why take that risk however small it is.

Offline MDB72

If you have had a close call then you know it makes sense to be cautious. I got ripped off by an indie - jojo of Darlington - took my cash and then boyfriend came back. I now use an agency I feel comfortable with. I have never been asked where to park but tend to park a little way away. Not cause of the WG but just in case there is a nosey resident etc.
Banned reason: Sharing account with SP.
Banned by: daviemac

LL

If I go to see any new girl then I use public transport  and when I go to see regular I use my bike as I know where to park.
Your punting bike I hope  :D
 :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Matium

For those who think guys are being over-cautious, look here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38087.msg509755;boardseen#new

What makes it worse is that he had met her previusly and assumed that a certain level of trust had been built up - and she betrayed him and basically stole his money!