Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girl gone bad? (naughty holly)  (Read 7062 times)

afriendofafriend

Not sure if this is fodder for the Good Provider thread or conversely the Bad Provider thread.  Given the one FR rule over at t'other place, how are we supposed to track trends?

I saw Naughty Holly in Letchworth some time ago as an out-call provider and then as an in-call at hers.  I found her to be a willing young girl with a restricted menu however fine for my tastes... but in a crap punting situation (dirty smelly disorderly - almost like Jess, her near neighbour).  I never resolved the internal good/bad conflict for FR purposes so I never got around to filing a report.  I saw that she recently had some rather negative reports (a bit more negative than I might have considered doing) and then, pffft, all her reports vanished.

She's still on AW, allegedly working long hours every day, cheap rates but not a lot of feedback or FRs recently.

Any idea what's going on there?  I'd hate to miss a bargain but I'd hate to revisit an annoying situation.

AFoAF

Jacob

Can't really comment as have no knowledge of her. Here's a External Link/Members Only though to save anyone else searching for it. Profile looks pretty good and covers most everything. Difficult to say from what I can see and as you say not much AW feedback recently although what there is sounds fine. (IMO £90 for hour (no extras) sounds VFM)

Hopefully someone will have some recent experience. I guess a 'bad' one can become a 'good' one and vice versa so up to date feedback is the best bet. This forum is probably the best place for the question about Holly and more widely that of feedback/reports.

I've added her nickname to the thread title as it may catch someone's eye. :)

Brian

She is a lovely girl and is still working. She has just pulled out of %%% completely as some imbecile from there was stalking her. She has nothing to do with the girl Jess you mentioned. Jess is heavily pregnant by the way.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quote from: afriendofafriend

She's still on AW, allegedly working long hours every day, cheap rates but not a lot of feedback or FRs recently.

Any idea what's going on there?  I'd hate to miss a bargain but I'd hate to revisit an annoying situation.

AFoAF

Naughty Holly declined my invitation to respond but she denies working long hours, she is "available" from 9am to 7pm but normally only gets booked for a couple of hours.
She also denies being "cheap" and thinks £100 an hour for the services she provides is the right price ------- I happen to agree with her.

Jacob

Quote from: Jimmyredcab
She also denies being "cheap" and thinks £100 an hour for the services she provides is the right price ------- I happen to agree with her.

Realistic IMO, moving with the times. :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quote from: Jacob

Realistic IMO, moving with the times. :)

Yes, quite right --------------- expensive girls tend to have dusty phones.

Offline Holeshot

I visited Holly a few weeks ago and it was not to good, when you walk in her house the smell of the 2 large dogs hits you for six but once in the bedroom you sort of acclimatise to it.
Bedroom is a typical teenagers style, the double bed is ok a sort of island in a sea of cluttered and untidy girly shite.

Once undressed and on the bed first anouncement was not to touch her nipples as they were to sensitive, right then so onto the OWO not the best technique, hold your cock at the base and what ever is left over suck on that bit only without moving your hand. Thought i'd suggest 69, started off ok then after 20 seconds that was called to a halt, said her knees were hurting and this was on a soft mattress WTF !.

Not a lot left to do, so first she goes on top and of course remembering not to touch her tits I just look at them and hold her arse, at last something she doesn't complain about. We then try missonary then says i'm holding her to tightly, what a load of rubbish ( she's the first person to say that in over 100 punts ) so can't touch hardly any part of her now for fear of complaint. Somehow managed to get my full hour with her restrictions, she's a pleasent enough girl but not cut out for this profession i'm afraid. Not recommended even at the early morning £90 / hr rate.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

afriendofafriend

Quote from: Holeshot
...she's a pleasent enough girl but not cut out for this profession i'm afraid. Not recommended even at the early morning £90 / hr rate.

Hmmmm, that's a lot less service than I got a while ago for only a bit more dosh.  The dog/clutter thing was bad when I was there, too. 

That's a shame both for the ambiance and the service levels.  It was not always that way with her.  She used to do parties, too, but I presume that's out now as well.

She's been working for a while and knows what she can get away with... but non-fluffy punterdom has moved on.

AFoAF

Brian

I have had a booking with Holly and I have to disagree with a lot of the stuff that is being said here.

Yes her bedroom has girly stuff in it. What do you expect? She is a 19 year old girl and it is her bedroom. It would be like if you went to a local nightclub and you met a 19 year old and she invited you back for sex. You are having sex with a pretty girl in her own bedroom so the girly stuff around you should add to the scenario.

With regards to Holly being a bit sensitive about being grabbed, she has had a stalker and a violent punter - from %%% - and so it is no wonder she is a bit sensitive at the moment. Please try to respect that.

Incidentally, as the stalker and violent punter are no doubt reading this, I can now confirm that Holly's brother is now close at hand whenever she entertains clients. I can also confirm that her brother is not the sort of guy that you should take liberties with.

Brian

I should also add that Holly greeted me in her schoolgirl uniform, which suits her nice slim figure.

Brian

Since I made my post above, the stalker has now decided to leave Holly alone. I hope he read what I have posted here and is shitting himself now at the prospect of running into Holly's brother. What a fucking coward to harrass a young lady.

Brian

Just thinking back on my booking with Holly, it was the most passionate french kissing possible. She really does offer a true Girlfriend experience.

Offline Stiltskin

Incidentally, as the stalker and violent punter are no doubt reading this, I can now confirm that Holly's brother is now close at hand whenever she entertains clients. I can also confirm that her brother is not the sort of guy that you should take liberties with.

Is it just me, or does the thought of a boyfriend or in this case a brother on the premises put you off? I know a girl needs security and having another girl in the next room doesn't bother me, but I'd prefer it if there were no other men mooching around.

Offline Jerboa

Is it just me, or does the thought of a boyfriend or in this case a brother on the premises put you off? I know a girl needs security and having another girl in the next room doesn't bother me, but I'd prefer it if there were no other men mooching around.

Well If you have no violent motive then why would you worry?

Brian

She is a young girl working from home so of course there are going to be other people in the house. Not many young girls that age have their own place.

afriendofafriend

Young girl earning £1000 a week can, if she wants, live on her own in a flat or house, dress well, drive a new car, have nice holidays, etc.  What seems to elude most young prossies is managing that income.  Or they have expenses and overheads about which we know not.

If a young girl elects to not pay taxes that's the equivalent of about £80K a year in the mainstream.  In central London that's not exactly high end but out in the sticks that kind of money could go far.

AFoAF

Brian

With Holly, I think her family live quite close but not actually with her. Sometimes her sister is there watching tv in the lounge. And her brother is not in the house when she entertains clients - but he works just around the corner so is never too far away.

I know Holly has a lot of regulars - many of them drive up from London to see her. Some of the London guys even pay her train fare so she can visit them and a bit extra for the travelling time. That proves she gives a good service.

Holly gave me a true GFE. In fact, the only time she doesn't provide GFE is when the client is rough or smelly. It is quite understandable that she won't french kiss a guy with bad breath.

Offline Stiltskin

Well If you have no violent motive then why would you worry?

Ok, maybe it is just me then. I haven't got any violent motive, but I do feel awkward shagging a girl when her boyfriend or brother is within earshot.

With Holly, I think her family live quite close but not actually with her. Sometimes her sister is there watching tv in the lounge. And her brother is not in the house when she entertains clients - but he works just around the corner so is never too far away.

I've got not problem with her sister being in the house, it would have been wierd if her brother had of been there.

libra1035

Although this thread is rather old now, given anyone searching for 'naughty holly' might still find it, here's an update as I hope I can help people avoid her.

I've seen her on and off for 4 years, but she's just gone really down hill. Even as a regular she's been prepared to do less and less (even said I couldn't finger her last time), looks like she's on something, and is always late. Last straw is she spent a total of 2.5 hours of a 4 hour meet locked in the toilet of the hotel room we were using 'decongesting' herself.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any real news? The last poster only has one post so hello mister newbie, where have you gone? Anyone know what Holly is really like now?

Offline Tonyleung

jcdmj12

bareback in her likes, :vomit:

And rate gone down to 90 an hour. Oh dear.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

bareback in her likes, :vomit:
but the text of her profile denies this.