Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with RB girls please  (Read 2439 times)

supakev

I have narrowed down my RB to the following girls. I've done a search but could not find anything on them unless I'm searching wrong!
Has anyone seen any of these 5 girls or let me know who you would pick please.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had trouble with the links so I hope they work  :D

Online jsparky

I selected her for my RB, after a few email exchanges and text message, we fixed a date and time..., then before the meet, she text her make up was left in her boyfriend car, fine, we reschedule and come the date, her mum in hospital, I asked her to reschedule, never replay. Absolute time waster.

supakev

Thanks for the feedback - one off my list then!

Wiltsboy01

For info - she is a (another if you saw my post on Paige of Enfield) bareback babe if the price is right.

MrBrightside

Offline Tailpipe

It's a no brainer :P SexyAsFuck ;)

I am surprised  abi is bidding on RB

supakev

Offline Tailpipe

Have you seen Abi then TP?

She has been high on my hotlist as one of the few English girls I would ever see.

However we had an arrange made think as far back as march I got ill and had to cancel .

But due to Alexy and panel bashing up all those super hot EE girls and me trying to have some
As well she has got left behind . So know but she is normally busy and not easy to book .

MrBrightside

I am surprised  abi is bidding on RB

Abi bid on a RB of mine a while ago  :D So I was going to accept her bid but something came up and asked her if we could change the date by 2 weeks? She said no her bid only stood for the date in question :(

supakev

She has been high on my hotlist as one of the few English girls I would ever see.

However we had an arrange made think as far back as march I got ill and had to cancel .

But due to Alexy and panel bashing up all those super hot EE girls and me trying to have some
As well she has got left behind . So know but she is normally busy and not easy to book .

I thought she was too good to be true as she is a lot higher standard than my usual RB girls.
I've just emailed her to confirm some details & will await her response.
Thanks for you help.

Offline Tailpipe

Abi bid on a RB of mine a while ago  :D So I was going to accept her bid but something came up and asked her if we could change the date by 2 weeks? She said no her bid only stood for the date in question :(

I suspect she is not used to selling her self below her normal rates.

Its posable she is approaching  meltdown at 264 fb , I am unlikely to ever punt her now .

Offline Tailpipe

I thought she was too good to be true as she is a lot higher standard than my usual RB girls.
I've just emailed her to confirm some details & will await her response.
Thanks for you help.

I would love to here the outcome , and hope it works out.

Hopefull

I have narrowed down my RB to the following girls. I've done a search but could not find anything on them unless I'm searching wrong!
Has anyone seen any of these 5 girls or let me know who you would pick please.

juicylucy80 aka Juicylucysouthern is an oppertunist thief :-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42962.0