Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Demi of Coventry  (Read 10323 times)

3 review(s) for BUSTY.DEMI (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ClimaxMan

Decided to take a chance on this Czech glamourpuss today. Her pics on AW are VERY appealing indeed. £50 for 30 minutes IS VFM, credit crunch or not!
Called her up and got instructions to her safe flat in a gated community just outside the city centre.
VERY tall lady, lovely smile and warm clean flat.
HOWEVER.........the pics on AW are either photoshopped/retouched OR they were taken a few years ago. Claims of being 27 are a bit off the mark as well, she won't see 35 again, BUT as I was in dire need to tap my pipe, decided to go for it.
Had a fresh shower, but despite her profile, she didn't join me. Previous punters have claimed her tits are used to great effect whilst massaging......she only used her hands with me......but the whole time, she kept talking non-stop......and trying to keep up with her rapid-fire accent was a big ask at times!
Flipped me over, took off her top, to reveal saggy tits! They WERE a fair size, and in her youth, bet they were a fantastic asset, but not now. Did get a GFE with kissing, but just lip touching, not tongues.
Shaved pussy with slight stubble Brazilian, BUT horrid shaving rash as well. Ugh!
Basic blowjob, tits on offer to play with, soon got hard, went for doggy to start then her on top.....signs of a saggy stomach kept me from cumming too quick.
Afterwards, offer of a shower and her continual talking about herself.
Overall, a decent pop at £50, I'd recommend her, BUT I won't return. A nice lady in general, and a safe place, but whilst the shag and service was 'acceptable', I wish I'd met her 10 years ago!
Moral of this story, DON'T go by AW pics especially if they DO reveal a stunna

tda666

Think I know who you are talking about as the name is familiar and she was on my hotlist on AW as she looked very cute. Interesting report, can you post the link as I can't get her on a search. Would be a good one to flag up for other punters who are expecting to see the girl on the profile.

Thanks

Offline ClimaxMan

External Link/Members Only

As stressed, a lovely person.......better than some of the pox-ridden skanks who street walk less than a mile from Demi.
Worth a punt!

tda666

That's the one! You helped me out there as I did have her in my hotlist but I have never punted anyone over the age of 30 so I would have been gutted if she opened the door judging by your report.
£50 for 30 mins is cheap but you are not getting what you expected when you booked. Why do they do it  ? :unknown:

Ravanelli

Seems at odds with my experience. I saw Demi a couple of years ago and she was claiming to be about 27. No reason to disbelieve he, she was fit and trim with a great figure. Admittedly saggy tits but that's how I like them. If she looks 35 now and has a saggy stomach then the last two years can't have been good to her because she was a stunner when I saw her. As previously commented though, only an ok shag and wouldn't go back though I was tempted with a threesome with Adele who she works with. Her mixed reviews put me off that one.

Offline saf1976

External Link/Members Only

As stressed, a lovely person.......better than some of the pox-ridden skanks who street walk less than a mile from Demi.
Worth a punt!

Out of interest where are the street walkers in Cov?

Seen Demi and she is really nice. Great massage. I agree with her breasts though. Like the milk has gone from them completely but as someone said maybe for them.

Offline skittish

Seen Demi and she is really nice. Great massage. I agree with her breasts though. Like the milk has gone from them completely but as someone said maybe for them.

They're here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 05:55:56 pm by skittish »

Offline saf1976

They're here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Fair do's. Sorry about that. started posting without reading the do's and dont's.

Ravanelli

In any even there aren't any. The Hillfields area of Coventry used to be notorious for street walkers but its all been taken indoors these days, there's nothing openly on display.

Offline saf1976

Thought as much as it's quite safe in that street.

I usually park in that street if I see a girl in the Britannia.

Offline Hangerman

In any even there aren't any. The Hillfields area of Coventry used to be notorious for street walkers but its all been taken indoors these days, there's nothing openly on display.

When I lived there about 15 years ago they would be outside my kitchen window every night.... they always had time for a chat thru the bars on the windows as long as there no prospective punters about.

Ravanelli

When I lived there about 15 years ago they would be outside my kitchen window every night.... they always had time for a chat thru the bars on the windows as long as there no prospective punters about.

Clearly there was a prospective punter about!  :drinks:

Mwtp

I'm new to all this, but went to Demi for my first visit.  Perhaps not the best choice, as she is very tall, and I'm around 5' 4, 5' 5.  Just as she got on top, she suddenly asked how old I was, quite comical really, asking right at the crucial moment, not when I first walked in.  Edit: she asked because I do appear much younger than my actual age.  she thought me about 18, when I'm actually 26.

She offered a good service though.  Offered drinks, etc.

I kind of expected the very good nature to extend  to others on the site, but my second visit went awfully.  Got hurried out after the first go round, which did not last half an hour.  As soon as it's back up, I'll get her name and make a post.  She was hot, tiny, very petite, much better for somebody of my stature, but the service was terrible.

I'm definitely seeing Demi again.  She does look older than her pics, and her breasts are not what I like, but I'd rather have a non perfect body, with good service, than an amazing body, but terrible service, as my second round demonstrated.

Mwtp

Was going to try ad visit again tonight... alas, because I'm new at it, I didn't save her number, and now can't get her.

.. as I was typing, I had a brain wave.  I deleted most of my texts and everything.  I didn't clear all missed calls, and I did miss one from her as I was running a little late.  Let's hope I can book now.

starman

Busty Demi is still working and still HOT!
(Unless something has changed in the last week!)  LOL

Roland D Hay

She's put a bit of timber on since I saw her last  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
a punting friend saw her last week. Having already paid the £70 for 1hr, when he enquired about OWO, he was informed that it would be extra.

Can't see anywhere on her profile regarding extra payment for OWO.

Roland D Hay

I don't think she enjoys what she does and I also think she's a clock watcher. In fact the second and last time I saw her I think she'd made the full conversion to unenthusiastic cynical prossie.