Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: August, slack time for prossies?  (Read 1003 times)

Offline nigel4498

My regular did tell me that she was going on holiday in August for three weeks so I hit my hot list.
Guess what? Most are marked as on holiday and others I fancied in my search are also on holiday.
Luckily I live on the South Coast main line so heading for London (£15 return until 22nd August ) as surely I should be lucky there.
Anyone else finding it hard to get a booking in their area because of the school holidays?

a10

My regular's on holiday too. But this is her 3rd holiday of the year - so far! - so might have less to do with the school break.

Looking around AW it does seen to be a bit of a quiet time. SPs getting over the warm weather increase in bookings and getting ready for the winter pre-Christmas surge maybe?  :unknown:

petitealice

From the other side, I've find it pretty good this month, despite the fact the end of July to start of September is difficult as I childmind and I tend to get full days.
I think girls who work full time and have kids will be off the radar in the summer months, and even those who are part time will be difficult to get hold of.

I'm interested in if it's the same for both incall and outcall bookings.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I agree with Alice that this month has been very busy but in my area the two main emloyers have had a two weeks shut down so many more men are finding themselves with free time.
I think there are less prossies due to a lot fo EEs going home for the summer as well as a lot with school age children and the kids would start to ask questions if they had to suddenly go to a child minder as most, probably don't even know their mum works whilst they are at school