Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel incall question  (Read 803 times)

Offline looking-for-you

Hi

I am booking a hotel room this weekend for a punt (first time in a hotel).  Only going to be in there 3 hours or so.  Can I just leave the cards on the side or can I check-out early?  Holiday Inn btw. 

Offline smiths

Hi

I am booking a hotel room this weekend for a punt (first time in a hotel).  Only going to be in there 3 hours or so.  Can I just leave the cards on the side or can I check-out early?  Holiday Inn btw.

As long as you have paid they really couldnt give a shit when you wish to check-out and its none of their business anyway. IF you have caused any damage thats a different matter though of course. I just give them the key or keycard as i leave usually.

Offline looking-for-you

Thanks I thought this might be the best place to ask such a question.  Never stayed at a hotel and not stopped the night before. 

JV547845

Just give them the old `I'm sorry my wife's just phoned and she's sick so I need to check out now and drive home' but wipe any lipstick from the WG off and make sure you don't smell of sex first.

Offline smiths

Just give them the old `I'm sorry my wife's just phoned and she's sick so I need to check out now and drive home' but wipe any lipstick from the WG off and make sure you don't smell of sex first.

Yes or say this, i used to give this excuse when i was younger but i just leave nowadays without feeling the need to explain why as its nothing to do with the hotel, never had a problem.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

It'd be really odd if the hotel staff gave a shat why you were leaving - unless maybe they were to say 'is there a problem with the room?' or something like that, in which case then yeah some vague excuse about being called home for some reason would be more than sufficient. It's not as if you're being interrogated under oath  :drinks:

Offline Robster199

They don't care. Neither do you need to. Just check out or if pre paid hand in door card or just leave on reception if no one there as they are off having a fag or whatever.