Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 girl vs 1 girl  (Read 1398 times)

Johnsonshire

Hi,

I am about to have my first punt, and as the title suggests, I am trying to decide between a 2 girl and a 1 girl. I've found someone who regularly works with another WG, and the price is good. Reviews are good too. Which would you advise? Thanks

Offline threechilliman

Go with one first would be my advice. Get some punting experience under your belt before attempting the 2 girl.

First 2G I did was a nightmare and almost put me off for life. Did a 3G in Liverpool a while back and that was superb - but experience counts so you can sort of plan things.

tcm

vt

First punt is exciting/nerve-wracking enough without the added pressure of handling 2 girls...save that for another time when you've got enough experience to make the most of it!  :hi:

Offline smiths

Hi,

I am about to have my first punt, and as the title suggests, I am trying to decide between a 2 girl and a 1 girl. I've found someone who regularly works with another WG, and the price is good. Reviews are good too. Which would you advise? Thanks

My advice is punt with 1 WG first, if that is good book the other one, then if good as well consider a FFM with them.

James999

Book the shortest / cheapest option, the reality is you will likely blow your wad in 5 mins and she will chat shit for the rest of the time you've paid for  :hi:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Definitely 1 girl on a first punt.

password02

First punt is exciting/nerve-wracking enough without the added pressure of handling 2 girls...save that for another time when you've got enough experience to make the most of it!  :hi:

One of my earlier punts was a 3some - Big mistake, not experienced and I think it was my 2nd or 3rd ever punt - I came in 10 minutes and could not get it hard again for the remaining 50 minutes - waste of £300 - I then waited another 6/7 months with punts with 1-2-1 girls and then did a 3some with Dee and Cindy in 2013 - lasted a full hour and had 2 excellent pops.

So my advice is to have at least 10-20 punts under your belt before doing a 3some -

Offline NIK

Definitely one girl.
Although I had a two girl on only my fifth ever punt.

But that was me.  :cool:

As I have said many times in my vast experience of two girls they are usually very poor. I can never reconcile my experiences with all those fab reports of threesomes where the girls are all allegedly over each other. In at least 80% of my two girl encounters they haven't even touched each other.  :thumbsdown:

James999

where the girls are all allegedly over each other. In at least 80% of my two girl encounters they haven't even touched each other.

The trick is YOU pick the two girls, if you let the girl pick she'll just pick her mate and go through their well rehersed routine. If you pick two genuinely bi girls who've never met but who you have met then the results can be good, and they can really get it on.

Many Pro$$ies will say they would prefer the girl they know as they like the esy money, but if they are genuinely bi then a threeway with a girl theyve never met isnt an issue, after all they do it with men all the time, scratch a bit deeper and youll find the pro$$ies that say no are likely not bi despite what the profile says.

Curious6705

Like I think everyone else has said I would punt with one WG for your first time.

Up until I started attending parties almost every 2 girl I tried was a waste of time and money. If you ever get around to trying parties then the threesomes and moresomes that often happen can be really good.

Offline iPad3

I would echo all of the above, it's one to try but a threesome as a first punt would not be a good idea for a number of reasons, good luck and hope it goes well for.

Offline NIK

The trick is YOU pick the two girls, if you let the girl pick she'll just pick her mate and go through their well rehersed routine. If you pick two genuinely bi girls who've never met but who you have met then the results can be good, and they can really get it on.

Many Pro$$ies will say they would prefer the girl they know as they like the esy money, but if they are genuinely bi then a threeway with a girl theyve never met isnt an issue, after all they do it with men all the time, scratch a bit deeper and youll find the pro$$ies that say no are likely not bi despite what the profile says.

I have tried various combinations over the years.

The only ones that were really any good were actually friends.

Offline wristjob

Book the shortest / cheapest option, the reality is you will likely blow your wad in 5 mins and she will chat shit for the rest of the time you've paid for  :hi:

Spot on.

Johnsonshire

Cheers. It's not my first, I'm experienced there, just not in punting! Think I will book just the one

Johnsonshire

Just never done a 3some before

Offline threechilliman

So my advice is to have at least 10-20 punts under your belt before doing a 3some -

Sound advice this. My first was way too soon. The 3 Girl was punt number 15, by which time I'd got my 'patter' worked out. You've got to be able to 'occupy' them all at the same time....

tcm

Offline dandaley

I have tried various combinations over the years.

The only ones that were really any good were actually friends.

+1

totally agree the 2 girls i have seen 3 or 4 times are great friends and it shows  ;)

kingkong

Hi,

Just do 1 girl for a while until you get some punting experience. I had already had 2 girls several times in my private life before I started punting, but waited till I earned my "punting stripes" before I paid for 2 girls. If I am paying for it, I prefer 1 girl sessions, as I prefer to get my monies worth, but in personal life I like more than 1 girl  :yahoo:

Offline wristjob

Cheers. It's not my first, I'm experienced there, just not in punting! Think I will book just the one

It's different in a punt. For a start the clock is ticking so things need to happen faster. You then have a person you barely know so need to kind of guide the situation, whereas she probably wants to guide it into 55 minutes of massage and a 5 min HJ. I only ever did 1 FFM and it was pants.