Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Period Play, any Draculas about?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Anyone else like the idea or the reality of period play? I should love to know how it works for you.

If you do not enjoy it or do not like the idea please post in a different thread. I can do without negative comments, thanks. (It is in any event always the same gents who make negative remarks; this is about fun, not spoilsports). (Hmm, maybe it is about soilsports? --- OK I shall get my coat)

Some issues are purely practical, such as co-ordinating the opportunity day for a punt with the period of the target lady. Would a reverse booking do the trick?
Another issue is how to clean up afterwards and leave no traces for the missus?

I do not think I should try oral on a lady who is bleeding, I am not a Dracula.

I sometimes sees that AW ladies cancel appointments during their periods or simply do not respond at that time. That is when I should like to have a go.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 05:02:09 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Corus Boy

As an ex married man I know about periods and have no fear of them.

Oral would be out on safety ground with a WG but at home it was fine, with care  :P

Two WGs that I knew well both confided that they were extra horny at said time, neither worked during their period.  Eventually both decided to take a booking with me if I didn't mind.  Note:  These two didn't know each other and were years apart.

TBH, with one there was no real difference but the other was well into it and really wore me out.

As an ex married man I know about periods and have no fear of them.

Oral would be out on safety ground with a WG but at home it was fine, with care  :P

Two WGs that I knew well both confided that they were extra horny at said time, neither worked during their period.  Eventually both decided to take a booking with me if I didn't mind.  Note:  These two didn't know each other and were years apart.

TBH, with one there was no real difference but the other was well into it and really wore me out.

I should love to be worn out by it, who was it?

Offline Bangers and Gash

:vomit:

Each to their own, but seeing as period play carries an increased risk of passing on diseases - I think I'll pass.

Money grabbing pro$$ies who hide being on the rag from unsuspecting punters are totally beneath contempt in my book.  :angry:

Type_O_Negative

:vomit:

Each to their own, but seeing as period play carries an increased risk of passing on diseases - I think I'll pass.

Money grabbing pro$$ies who hide being on the rag from unsuspecting punters are totally beneath contempt in my book.  :angry:

+1
I read a few reviews with "there was blood on a condom" - and they are positive reviews.

Offline Corus Boy

+1
I read a few reviews with "there was blood on a condom" - and they are positive reviews.

I want the real thing, the whole meal deal. How about period fisting?

Type_O_Negative

I want the real thing, the whole meal deal. How about period fisting?

I'm sorry sir but i think you do need to see a doctor.

Offline LanceVance

Each to their own but it ain't for me. I have only done period play once, with an ex-GF and that weirded me out, so I know I would really hate to try with a WG!  :scare:

I'm sorry sir but i think you do need to see a doctor.
No need to apologise. I do have a GP I do not think she would like that. She has a different way to earn her shekels.

Tell me what is your fancy? Do you like doctors yourself as you have an interesting diagnosis?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:02:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline punk

+1

i had that done to me about 4 years ago, banging away and it just did not feel right ,pulled out;have never lost an erection quicker the condom was covered in blood.

i had that done to me about 4 years ago, banging away and it just did not feel right ,pulled out;have never lost an erection quicker the condom was covered in blood.

did she lick it off?

Offline punk

did she lick it off?

yeah she tried to get me hard again by blowing me with the rubber on .

I think it appeals to me partly by the very fact that in so many cultures it is a taboo. I suppose I was a bit of a non-conformist hippy in my mispent youth, this was before Glasto, just CND. In those days all the 'nice middle class' girls I met were taught to keep their legs closed all the time, not only once a month. That is what led to punting and this is the last one of the last great taboos for me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:07:14 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Sonny Crockett

Blood freaks me out!!!!!!!!!

Offline punk

Offline jawill

Hey you want to increase your chances considerably of catching HIV from the blood you go ahead......

johnnyboy61

Hey you want to increase your chances considerably of catching HIV from the blood you go ahead......
I had a long standing booking with a WG who emailed me to say that her period was due to start on the day of the booking. There was a quick exchange of emails ascertaining that she used a sponge (so no blood) and that we both had recent all clear STI tests. She confessed to being more responsive at this time of the month and I decided to go ahead. Still wasn't quite sure though and was quite relieved that the booking had to be cancelled for quite different reasons.

Like others I have experienced sex with the OH when the first indication that her period had started was blood on my penis when withdrawing. I'm not squeamish and it didn't bother me unduly, although I don't think I would actively seek it out, especially with a WG with the vastly increased HiV risk.

Offline maxxblue

I had a long standing booking with a WG who emailed me to say that her period was due to start on the day of the booking. There was a quick exchange of emails ascertaining that she used a sponge (so no blood) and that we both had recent all clear STI tests. She confessed to being more responsive at this time of the month and I decided to go ahead. Still wasn't quite sure though and was quite relieved that the booking had to be cancelled for quite different reasons.

Like others I have experienced sex with the OH when the first indication that her period had started was blood on my penis when withdrawing. I'm not squeamish and it didn't bother me unduly, although I don't think I would actively seek it out, especially with a WG with the vastly increased HiV risk.

Not sure how sensible this strategy is - to accept the word of a woman who has sex with scores of men for money that she is clear of STI's. She would say that, wouldn't she?

johnnyboy61

Not sure how sensible this strategy is - to accept the word of a woman who has sex with scores of men for money that she is clear of STI's. She would say that, wouldn't she?
Yes I agree, although she wasn't a newbie, so there was some element of trust, although as I said I wasn't totally comfortable going ahead and in the meantime something else came up resulting in the cancellation of the meeting.

Offline Jerboa

Recently I had a longtime in Bkk, where the girls period came on, was my fault, fucked her to hard.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Recently I had a longtime in Bkk, where the girls period came on, was my fault, fucked her to hard.

If she wasn't due to come on her period, then that wasn't her period.

Offline Jerboa

If she wasn't due to come on her period, then that wasn't her period.

Well it came on few days early.

I am an optimist. I have an assignation with a lady next week, she reckons she will be ON!