Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the closest you've come to getting caught?  (Read 7839 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi:  na Claret I dont think anyone...maybe HP might pay for her  :lol: :lol:

Funny thing is talk on here is honest (mostly I belive all things as I have been up to em :D)

But if you are daft enough to trust a mate he would consider it bragging, sad or hold it as a sword at a later date ( I have seen this happen to other lads at worK) keep stum lads (except when you are gonna cum (As Frankie used to say)
 :drinks:

Offline MrDog

Depends who you classify as getting caught by, but my one and only time the old bill were involved. It was a long time ago (got to be at least 15 years ago maybe more), way before the internet had revolutionised the industry. It was all classifieds in local papers and telephone box cards. It was a Saturday morning and I had called some card from a box by the old  Marylebone Library (i'm sure there are plenty on here who remember Knox Street and the shoes on the window sills on the Gloucester Place basements.)
The Apartment was on the first floor of a new build up the road,  on the corner of Harcourt St &  Old Marylebone Lane to be precise, it looked good. Went in saw the maid who in the old days you used to tip a quid or two for opening the door and showing the girl in. 
Anyway to cut a long story short, about two minutes after I had shot my load there was some really loud banging on the apartments door. I thought at first that it was a pimp, the maid came in put her fingers over lips as if to say be quiet and whispered 'don't worry all ok, they go soon' more banging and then I distinctly heard the word 'Police' at which point the maid left the room.
I started to get a tingling in my balls (nope not the type that means round two!) The WG looked at me and said it will be ok, wait in the bathroom/toilet,  I had my jeans on and tshirt on, back then I used to wear biker style boots so I picked them up and said sod that, I walked over to the sliding windows and said I'm going out here, I think she thought i was going to wait out there, which I was at first, but then I looked, didn't see any police vans or cars and thought 'fuck it, its only about a 10 foot drop onto the pavement, I can make that.' So over the ledge I went. Landed,  stuck a fag in my mouth and walked away thinking I was joe cool, I turned the corner and saw the police car. The feeling of being Joe Cool disappeared instantly, balls started tingling again,  and didn't stop until I was in McDonalds on Baker St. Not sure what they could have done, whether i would have been arrested or if they were just on the take, but all I knew was I didn't want them or anyone to nick me in a brothel!     

Offline claretandblue

Yep, it's so tempting to tell a mate, but it'll get out if you do. Never tell a soul, not even your wife!

tcm
four of five of my mates know,they are either punters themselves or general filth mongerers, I see no issue telling friends like that and it is fun discussing antics,of course I would never discuss with a pal who was not one of the above

Online threechilliman

four of five of my mates know,they are either punters themselves or general filth mongerers, I see no issue telling friends like that and it is fun discussing antics,of course I would never discuss with a pal who was not one of the above

Fellow punters I would accept as we should all be following the same punting code of conduct.

tcm

Offline claretandblue

Fellow punters I would accept as we should all be following the same punting code of conduct.

tcm
the only one of the five who isn't a punter is currently doing the dirty on his fiance so he wouldn't breathe a word! :D

Offline cueball

the only one of the five who isn't a punter is currently doing the dirty on his fiance so he wouldn't breathe a word! :D

Until he gets busted by his new to be ex and he's nothing to lose, then he'll take great hilarity in making your squirm.

Talk punting only to punters

Offline stevedave

Depends who you classify as getting caught by, but my one and only time the old bill were involved. It was a long time ago (got to be at least 15 years ago maybe more), way before the internet had revolutionised the industry. It was all classifieds in local papers and telephone box cards. It was a Saturday morning and I had called some card from a box by the old  Marylebone Library (i'm sure there are plenty on here who remember Knox Street and the shoes on the window sills on the Gloucester Place basements.)
The Apartment was on the first floor of a new build up the road,  on the corner of Harcourt St &  Old Marylebone Lane to be precise, it looked good. Went in saw the maid who in the old days you used to tip a quid or two for opening the door and showing the girl in. 
Anyway to cut a long story short, about two minutes after I had shot my load there was some really loud banging on the apartments door. I thought at first that it was a pimp, the maid came in put her fingers over lips as if to say be quiet and whispered 'don't worry all ok, they go soon' more banging and then I distinctly heard the word 'Police' at which point the maid left the room.
I started to get a tingling in my balls (nope not the type that means round two!) The WG looked at me and said it will be ok, wait in the bathroom/toilet,  I had my jeans on and tshirt on, back then I used to wear biker style boots so I picked them up and said sod that, I walked over to the sliding windows and said I'm going out here, I think she thought i was going to wait out there, which I was at first, but then I looked, didn't see any police vans or cars and thought 'fuck it, its only about a 10 foot drop onto the pavement, I can make that.' So over the ledge I went. Landed,  stuck a fag in my mouth and walked away thinking I was joe cool, I turned the corner and saw the police car. The feeling of being Joe Cool disappeared instantly, balls started tingling again,  and didn't stop until I was in McDonalds on Baker St. Not sure what they could have done, whether i would have been arrested or if they were just on the take, but all I knew was I didn't want them or anyone to nick me in a brothel!   

I don't think my balls would be tingling, but my arse certainly would have been twitching!!

Rather you than me!

Offline claretandblue

Until he gets busted by his new to be ex and he's nothing to lose, then he'll take great hilarity in making your squirm.

Talk punting only to punters

yeah but hes a mate, would you expect one of your mates to do that to you?? i certainly wouldnt !

Offline cueball

yeah but hes a mate, would you expect one of your mates to do that to you?? i certainly wouldnt !

Oh yes, I've hung out in some cruel circles over the years, nobody means any harm, it's just piss taking amongst mates but it's a sure fire way to be outed. I've never been outed for punting but I've had plenty of stick (and given it) over past "antics"

As I said, talk punting only to punters

Offline rockstar

I carry my punting phone around quite a lot, partly because there is one WG who often contacts me by text between bookings. Noticed at work the other day that the phone was not in my pocket. Believe me, if the phone had been found by someone else it would have been curtains for me in my job. There are some quite lengthy text exchanges between me and the aforementioned girl as well as texts making bookings, and of course the contacts are all girls' names.

I retraced my steps since I last knew I had the phone and spent a couple of hours looking for it. Had to wait until the building was very quiet as the ringer was on silent and finally just before the building was locked up for the night I found it under a table a few feet from a sofa where I had been sitting earlier. It would have been bound to have been found by the cleaners the following morning. Sweating so much I had to change my shirt when I got home.

Two lessons for me: keep as little incriminating evidence as possible on the phone (encode or remove phone numbers and delete texts); and keep phone in a safer place than my pocket!
If she texts me during the day in future she's going to have to wait until the evening for a reply.

Is there no passcode on the phone ?

johnnyboy61

Is there no passcode on the phone ?
You know I've looked at this, it's a cheap Tesco Nokia £10 job. Haven't got the documentation and I'm worried about locking the phone and not getting in again. Must get this sorted though.

Offline closeshave

puts the fucking fear of god up you when the police knock on the door

Offline claretandblue

Oh yes, I've hung out in some cruel circles over the years, nobody means any harm, it's just piss taking amongst mates but it's a sure fire way to be outed. I've never been outed for punting but I've had plenty of stick (and given it) over past "antics"

As I said, talk punting only to punters
you need to choose your friends more carefully,happy punting  :hi:

Offline cueball

you need to choose your friends more carefully,happy punting  :hi:

Nah, I wouldn't change em, I've had some riotous laughs over the years

foreverandever

'Talk punting only to punters'

Best advice ever. That's why I joined UKP.

Offline anonyorks

Yeah I just chat on forums, I would love to discuss the stunners I've been with and the times I have had but loose lips sink ships. I turned down a trip to Amsterdam as I was busy with work and my best mate said "I knew you wouldn't come you'd never go with a prossie anyway"  :thumbsup:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Many years ago on holiday in a cottage, missus HP looked over my shoulder and saw 'field reports' on my laptop. I explained it was to do with work and shut the window fast. I closed the private part of my computer with one more button. Luckily that was the end of the matter. I was told not to look at work stuff when on holiday.

A little while later I was sent out to a major supermarket for a week's shop (Tesco Newton Abbott if you must know) and managed a 30 minute punt while I was out.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think I have told the story before but I was at Cynthia Payne's in the famous Ambleside Avenue house on Streatham. The evening before a party she held what she termed a 'bunkup night' Ladies from out of London stayed the night before a party and she allowed a small number of favoured clients to visit. I was in bed with 2 ladies, both young 'hippy' types, one BBW and one small and slim who were friends of each other from South Wales. We were entwined naked like ying and yang and in walked a copper.

Phew. The end of an evening but my name was not even taken. I have no memory of what happened to Cynthia or the ladies.

HP

Offline I-fet

I'm in the 'been caught' gang...... :unknown:

She got hold of my punting email address, as I stupidly used the same password for everything she then managed to log in and read my emails!! I had deleted regularly so she only seen the last few weeks evidence, but that was bad enough. Had been arranging a visit to a lady through her personal email rather than adultwork which included watersports, she got fairly graphic about what she was going to do which made for great reading for me........not for the Mrs lol!!! She took great satisfaction in telling everyone all about what she had read, proper embarrassing times for me.  :scare: :dash:

She eventually calmed and wanted to sort things out.......eh, naw. Maybe if she had kept her mouth shut!!!!  :timeout:

Offline BogBog1

You guys might think I'm crazy, but I think having a punting phone complicates things (for a start, it doubles the chances of the other half reading something incriminating on your device. Here's my process: I use my smartphone, but use an entirely separate web browser, which I install only when browsing AW and always browse incognito. I also use an entirely separate messaging system for texting. Once a punt has been arranged, I delete all texts, and uninstall the alternative web browser. After the punt itself, I uninstall the alternative text messaging system.

This way, if the other half ever found the phone and managed to get into it (it's password protected with a password that I don't use for anything else, and she'd never guess it - I do this because it's also my work phone - I work for myself so no risk of being fired for contravening HR policy! - so there's loads of confidential information easily accessible on there), and looked in my web history, she'd see nothing. If she looked in my text messages, she'd see nothing. Even if I forgot to uninstall the browser and the messaging system, she'd find nothing. In short, I'd have to forget a hell of a lot of things in order to get found out.

It's worked for me flawlessly for as long as I've been punting - coming up 7 years. If I had a punting phone I'd be permanently worried she'd find it and ask tricky questions about why I had two phones.   

Offline Huawei

I didn't think I'd be posting in this thread, but today I had what could have been a fairly close one. My booking cancelled yesterday, after I had the cash ready  :( I thought about finding a hiding place, but decided to put it in my wallet with a couple of other tenners already residing there. Then today, the missus goes to my wallet to look for a store card when I wasn't around - very unusual, but not something I would worry about. She commented that I seemed a bit flush, so had helped helped herself to a couple of 20's as she was a bit short of cash. That could be suspicious enough - lucky she didn't look a few days ago: I had cut one of my Sildenafil off the strip before a punt for convenience, and it would have been right next to my wallet  :scare: I won't do that again! Luckily I had used it before she looked  :cool:

Just shows that you can never be too careful.

H

Offline dizietsmae

You guys might think I'm crazy, but I think having a punting phone complicates things (for a start, it doubles the chances of the other half reading something incriminating on your device. Here's my process: I use my smartphone, but use an entirely separate web browser, which I install only when browsing AW and always browse incognito. I also use an entirely separate messaging system for texting. Once a punt has been arranged, I delete all texts, and uninstall the alternative web browser. After the punt itself, I uninstall the alternative text messaging system.

This way, if the other half ever found the phone and managed to get into it (it's password protected with a password that I don't use for anything else, and she'd never guess it - I do this because it's also my work phone - I work for myself so no risk of being fired for contravening HR policy! - so there's loads of confidential information easily accessible on there), and looked in my web history, she'd see nothing. If she looked in my text messages, she'd see nothing. Even if I forgot to uninstall the browser and the messaging system, she'd find nothing. In short, I'd have to forget a hell of a lot of things in order to get found out.

It's worked for me flawlessly for as long as I've been punting - coming up 7 years. If I had a punting phone I'd be permanently worried she'd find it and ask tricky questions about why I had two phones.

I basically do this too and it works perfectly  :drinks:

Offline sticko

I was sat at a train station waiting for the train to pull out today and was chatting on Whatsapp with a reg - fairly innocent stuff actually but still a compromising conversation.  This particular station is near my wife's work but she had assured me she was leaving early.  You probably know what happened next just as I was head down in my phone.  Yep, sat down right opposite.  2 feet away.  Gave me the fright of my life.  Luckily I'm often texting / emailing work and friends stuff, and equally luckily my missus isn't at all technically literate, so was able to cover up successfully. 

I then showed my wife a video for a new business I'm developing - on the same phone - and again you can guess.  A new whatsapp came in right on top of the clip.  Fuck, I nearly hit the ceiling again.  The message didn't show, and this particular woman's name is 'safe' - i.e. she doesn't show up as Naughty Nips Naomi -  but still a hell of a fright.  I make sure I turn off notifications before I walk in the door usually, but hadn't got there yet.  Notifications will now stay off.

After the train pulled out however, the other half stuck her head in the paper and sent a few texts to friends, and so did I.  The WG friend.  Felt risky as hell but I enjoyed it...

Online Steely Dan

Just so you know, this eliminates only the wife half of the problem - unless you never make phone calls I suppose. What is your solution for the insane WG side?  Not saying that many are, but what if one in 500 are crazy and you meet her?  Is your phone number in ANY way linked to you personally?  On Linkedin? On any application forms?  Has her indoors given it as ICE to a school or work? Just because you have got away with it for years does not mean it is still safe - connections on line are getting worse. 2015 is not 2008. There is a good chance that your real name and address can be found from your mobile phone number by even an insane prossie. Be careful brother.

Offline Boundless

I didn't think I'd be posting in this thread, but today I had what could have been a fairly close one. My booking cancelled yesterday, after I had the cash ready  :( I thought about finding a hiding place, but decided to put it in my wallet with a couple of other tenners already residing there. Then today, the missus goes to my wallet to look for a store card when I wasn't around - very unusual, but not something I would worry about. She commented that I seemed a bit flush, so had helped helped herself to a couple of 20's as she was a bit short of cash. That could be suspicious enough - lucky she didn't look a few days ago: I had cut one of my Sildenafil off the strip before a punt for convenience, and it would have been right next to my wallet  :scare: I won't do that again! Luckily I had used it before she looked  :cool:

Just shows that you can never be too careful.

H

Schoolboy error, but one that I've almost made a couple of times. I don't usually put the punting money in my wallet, I take it out of it's hiding place just before leaving the house and put it in my top pocket ready counted for ease of handing over.

Offline BogBog1

Just so you know, this eliminates only the wife half of the problem - unless you never make phone calls I suppose. What is your solution for the insane WG side?  Not saying that many are, but what if one in 500 are crazy and you meet her?  Is your phone number in ANY way linked to you personally?  On Linkedin? On any application forms?  Has her indoors given it as ICE to a school or work? Just because you have got away with it for years does not mean it is still safe - connections on line are getting worse. 2015 is not 2008. There is a good chance that your real name and address can be found from your mobile phone number by even an insane prossie. Be careful brother.

You make a very good point.... I guess just because the insane prossie thing hasn't happened to me so far, it doesn't mean it won't. To be honest I tend to either visit WGs who are very well reviewed on here, or young hot EE girls who tend not to be here for very long. Sad to say, but it seems to me that many of the insane prossie stories involve English girls. I tend not to see English girls - I generally find their service less impressive, and young EE girls tend to float my boat physically too..... still, food for thought I know!

Offline pianodave

Get a punting phone. Smartphones are incredibly invasive now, mining your phone for any information they can link it to, and once they get a foothold, they can form a surprisingly wide web of contacts. They will also mine devices you have connected on your home wifi such as tablets, even your TV. And it is getting worse. Why risk it

Offline BogBog1

Robbybobby15

I got a punting phone from sainsburys other day £13 with £10 credit already on

Offline Boundless

I even have a back up punting phone in addition to my punting phone.

This one is "super dark". Bought with cash 100 miles away from where I live, never registered, topped up with vouchers which I never buy in my home town, only ever used to ring/text WG's, no numbers stored on it, history always deleted.

I've used it a couple of times with a different name to contact a WG who hasn't answered my texts to see if she's just ignoring me or ignoring everyone.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:34:11 pm by Boundless »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I even have a back up punting phone in addition to my punting phone.

This one is "super dark". Bought with cash 100 miles away from where I live, never registered, topped up with vouchers which I never buy in my home town, only ever used to ring/text WG's, no numbers stored on it, history always deleted.

I've used it a couple of times with a different name to contact a WG who hasn't answered my texts to see if she's just ignoring me or ignoring everyone.

I know of quite a few punters who have more than 1 punting SIM.
Great way to check if you're being ignored, but DON'T be tempted to use your work/personal phone to do this!!!!

Offline Boundless

I know of quite a few punters who have more than 1 punting SIM.
Great way to check if you're being ignored, but DON'T be tempted to use your work/personal phone to do this!!!!

I made a faux pas earlier on this year.

I'm on the train to Birmingham and realise that I've left my punting phone at home. I'd already arranged a punt on AW so thought, fuck it, I'll have to go through with it. Got outside the flat and had forgotten the flat number (been there before) so texted from my normal phone for the flat number. This was one of those super secure WG's who wanted to ring me when I was in view (despite this being 2nd visit). Unfortunately I didn't hear it ring and it went into voicemail "Hi this is <real name> please leave a message" Doh!!

Once I realised I had forgotten my punting phone I'm wondering what I should have done.

1 Just not turn up
2 Find a phone box and ring, although probably wouldn't have got the flat number even then.
3 Text from own phone and cancel punt.

What actually happened, as I recounted on a different thread, was that the battery went flat, couldn't get flat number, I went home puntless.  :dash:

Got home, put it on charge, had a couple of texts calling me a time wasting wanker and a message on AW to the same effect.

Offline gash bash

I was caught couple of years ago as wife checked phone and found text messages to pro$$ie arranging meet.  I had been punting for a few months and just got careless. I tried to wriggle out of it by saying it was a massage with Happy Ending. Anyway, she went beserk and called the number and shouted obscenities at the pro$$ie. I think she must have phoned her a few times that day and on other days afterwards.

To make things worse a couple of days later i get an message from a number i did not recognise saying, 'Hi nice meeting you earlier, wanna meet tomorrow? xx' or something to that effect. Wife saw the text and went nuts, i had no idea who this was as i had not met anyone. I guess some scroat had met a girl and didn't want to give her his real number and gave a random one which turned up to be mine. Fuck my shitty life... mrs phoned the number and was effing and blinding to this poor girl.

Also another time after i started punting again wife phoned me when i was on route to a punt and the fucking sat nav bitch said turn left in 100 yards. Lucking radio was on and she didnt hear it. Normally i dont count myself as a lucky guy but i got away with it that time.phew.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I'm glad to say that when I've punted I never came close to being caught........ It definitely helped that I didn't punt in my hometown or home region (East Midlands)!!!!!!!!!!!