Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - La Maison, Bury  (Read 3494 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Lara - 30 mins - £50.00

I had originally booked in with another lady who didn't show up so instead I chose Lara and I have to say, I am very glad I did. She is of course, as described on the website with fabulous boobs and a top body. She was a delight!
In the room, she joined me in the shower and she helped to wash me covering my cock with soapy suds and teasing it up and down her bum crack - absolute heaven!! Onto the bed where she began kissing and nibbling me before slipping down for some amazing OWO including ball licking - I had to stop her, she was so good, I would have finished in the first few mins so I paid some attention to her, licking and rimming whilst she pushed her bum back onto my face....
We than began OWO again when she asked if she could put a finger in my bum.... I have not done this before so I nervously agreed - the sensation of her wonderful OWO whilst a lubricated finger slides gently in and out was such an incredible feeling I came after a couple of minutes. Lara even apologised for making me cum so quickly (not her fault) - A nice cuddle before a clean up.
The kind of punt where you want  a return visit as soon as possible.

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Lara - 30 mins - £50.00

I had originally booked in with another lady who didn't show up so instead I chose Lara and I have to say, I am very glad I did. She is of course, as described on the website with fabulous boobs and a top body. She was a delight!
In the room, she joined me in the shower and she helped to wash me covering my cock with soapy suds and teasing it up and down her bum crack - absolute heaven!! Onto the bed where she began kissing and nibbling me before slipping down for some amazing OWO including ball licking - I had to stop her, she was so good, I would have finished in the first few mins so I paid some attention to her, licking and rimming whilst she pushed her bum back onto my face....
We than began OWO again when she asked if she could put a finger in my bum.... I have not done this before so I nervously agreed - the sensation of her wonderful OWO whilst a lubricated finger slides gently in and out was such an incredible feeling I came after a couple of minutes. Lara even apologised for making me cum so quickly (not her fault) - A nice cuddle before a clean up.
The kind of punt where you want  a return visit as soon as possible.

Since the punt above, I have seen Lara again on 3 separate occasions and I have to say her service is outstanding - highly reccomend

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name: Lara                                                   Place: LaMaison
Date: 07/01/13
Price: £ 50 inc owo                                                  Duration: 30 mins

Comments
well I had seen her previously but decided this time I was more in the mood for her & thought if she is up for it lets try that arse out & she did remind me of someone I knew in my personal life & body & attitude towards sex

Description: Well she in her early twenties with long blonde hair & a few piercings, pert tits & bubbly arse & long legs 
External Link/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only     

Service:
Well I went to room grabbed a quick shower & she joined me & it was business as usual after last time, A bit of kissing & the chance to explore her sexy body kissing those pert tits & arousing her responsive nipples, Then a got a good BJ off her & I think she maintained it for as long as possible thinking the longer it was in her mouth the less time I would be pounding the shit out of her (literally as Anal had been requested) She seemed quite shocked when I wanted to go straight to A rather than the front door,
She lubed herself up & asked me to take it easy to start with,
I would say she was on all fours & it had just got in working it slowly to we had the first inch & a half in, She was easing herself back & forth on it trying to accommodate a bit more of me, All the time it was more & more arousing feeling her enjoying the pleasurable pain & discomfort before the full penetration could be enjoyed, 
After some time & effort we had achieved a starting position for the hot taboo action to commence, after a few minutes I suggested we opted for Hand & mouth action, I think to more relief than anything, but she soon sucked eagerly to achieve a COB finish

Specialties: Across the board
Comments: I think she might struggle with anyone much bigger than me kicking her back doors in
Recommend: Yes, but her English is broken so speak clearly & tell her what you want
See again: I have & tried out her A level service

Offline Marquis

Thursday October 30th

Saw Lara at La Maison last week. Lovely girl, very friendly and sexy. I chose her on the basis of her photos on the LM website: there are two which show her leaning over the stairs in which her legs and ass look sensational. She is maybe a little bit shorter in person than I would have guessed from her photos, but very fit just the same.

I was finishing off my shower when she came into the room. Lara had a quick shower and then we were straight in to kissing and fondling. She whipped my towel off and got down on her knees for some OWO. The next half hour or so was a blur of 69, her finger up my bum, mine up hers, a vibrator up her bum, sex in various positions, dirty talk etc.

A top girl who I will certainly see again.

£50 for 30 mins + tip. Definitely recommended.

fgs

I can confirm this girl is as good as ever - didn't take up the arse play as not my thing but she can be a bit insistent. Definitely the best service currently on offer at LM now Harriet seems to have gone.

Lara says she wont be in the country indefinitely so get in there before she disappears. Much recommended.