Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cash Converters  (Read 2731 times)

Offline superchamp

Sorry if this has been asked before or if you think it a bit of a naïve question, basically I am a bit ignorant when it comes to banking laws etc.
 How does the average EE prossie convert all of those £20 notes into currency that then goes into her home country bank account? I assume that there's limits to the amount of cash that someone can take from one country to another, plus no WG is going to take a suitcase full of cash on a plane. How easy is it for a foreigner to convert UK Sterling to their own currency and then into their home bank account? I know there's the stereotypical WG that spends it all on drugs/handbags/shoes but there are also those that have a game plan and do save for the future, but a future at home.
Another related point is that some of these girls must have thousands of pounds in cash in their flats at one time or another - an easy target I would have thought.

James999

This is not a pro$$ie advice forum, what she does with her cash is between her and her pimp & dealer, not the punters concern  :wacko:

Offline punk

Sorry if this has been asked before or if you think it a bit of a naïve question, basically I am a bit ignorant when it comes to banking laws etc.
 How does the average EE prossie convert all of those £20 notes into currency that then goes into her home country bank account? I assume that there's limits to the amount of cash that someone can take from one country to another, plus no WG is going to take a suitcase full of cash on a plane. How easy is it for a foreigner to convert UK Sterling to their own currency and then into their home bank account? I know there's the stereotypical WG that spends it all on drugs/handbags/shoes but there are also those that have a game plan and do save for the future, but a future at home.
Another related point is that some of these girls must have thousands of pounds in cash in their flats at one time or another - an easy target I would have thought.

Transfer small amounts,carry up to €10,000 on a plane etc.

Offline superchamp

Who said I was giving out advice?- I'm just curious how they get their hard earned out of the country - that's all.
 Some of us ask questions because we don't presume to know it all.

Jim Panzee

Who said I was giving out advice?- I'm just curious how they get their hard earned out of the country - that's all.
 Some of us ask questions because we don't presume to know it all.

Why would you want to know though ?

Offline AnthG

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I found the answer from two seconds of googling

– SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Credit Transfer

This service is for non-urgent payments in euros only to any of the 27 European Union countries plus the 3 European Economic Area Countries (Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway), Monaco and Switzerland:

No maximum value
Euros only
Payments reach the beneficiary the working day after processing*
SWIFTBIC and IBAN are mandatory
The option to ‘pay only Barclays charges’ must be selected
Ways to pay

Online – available for Online Banking customers who use PINsentry
By phone – available for Telephone Banking customers with their Telephone Banking passcode if the destination account is in their own name and the payment is for £5,000 or less; call 08457 165 921*** (+44 01202 648 921 from outside the UK).
In branch – visit your local branch for full details.

There is also Western Union (which I am guessing is how most of them will actually do it) and possibly a bit more laborious but PayPal too if going via a Bank transfer doesn't take your fancy.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I found the answer from two seconds of googling

Seems he's not very "super"or much of a "champ"  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not sure why you are interested, personally I couldn't give a fuck.    :music: :music:

I have noticed that these EE girls tend to go home quite a lot, no doubt their hand luggage contains their untaxed income.   :music:

Offline superchamp

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question AnthG - respect.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 01:19:20 pm by superchamp »

cockneybstrd

thousands of pounds in cash in their flats at one time or another - an easy target I would have thought.

Why you planning a raid or something. I would suggest if thats your game have a think about what Seregi would do if you turned over one of his flats and stole his money.

You must pretty fucking ignorant not to know of Western Union etc. How do you think people send money home however they make their income. 

And using Respect in your posting makes me think your up to up something

Offline superchamp

Bye chaps - I'm out of here. I asked a simple question because I honestly didn't know the answer, and I'm just naturally curious. - I thought that was one of the purposes of forums; to ask questions and advice from those that have knowledge/answers. Yes, I've heard of WU but never had reason to use such a service - hence my obviously stupid fucking question!
 I was also just making, what I thought was a pretty innocuous statement, that it's pretty dangerous for a WG to have large sums of cash in the house, and all of a sudden I'm a fucking house burglar.
 Sorry if my thank you to AnthG sounded a bit condescending - it was just meant to be a genuine thank you for answering - sorry again.
No doubt next time I look on here I'll be in wanker of the week - just for asking a fucking question.

k

If the landlord exercises his right to kick a wg out for breaking the terms of her lease then he may dump her belongings in the garden - except for her earnings which - if he decided to keep, how could she claim it was hers?  If she went to the police then no doubt the tax people would be notified and she would be up shit creek. 

If he did however, we may find the news story in the local paper "landlord's body found floating in the Thames".
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 02:26:21 pm by k »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Bye chaps - I'm out of here.

Goodbye, or as James999 might say, fuck off.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

dilettante

Don't you worry about James, his therapist advises him to post here to help with his Tourette's ... ;)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I think you will find most are not stupid enough to keep money in their work place and will pop it into the bank either daily or twice a day.  Only an idiot would keep loads of money lying around especially as banks are everywhere and so easy to pay into.  You don't even have to go inside you can pay it via the cash point

broksonic

I should imagine any sensible WG would put her money into the bank or building society as soon as she can.   Would be very stupid to leave money lying around

James999

I should imagine any sensible WG would put her money into the bank or building society as soon as she can.   Would be very stupid to leave money lying around

Pro$$ies don't like banks and certainly would not like an audit trail of income, the reality is many spend it as fast as they get it, you only have to see how so many can't even put £5 credit on their phones  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think you will find most are not stupid enough to keep money in their work place and will pop it into the bank either daily or twice a day.  Only an idiot would keep loads of money lying around especially as banks are everywhere and so easy to pay into.  You don't even have to go inside you can pay it via the cash point

Sorry Dani, you are totally wrong, prostitutes have to be very careful about banking cash, very few pay tax and this would leave them wide open to an investigation.

My advice to pro$$ies, don't keep all your cash in one place, should you be unlucky enough to get robbed then you can hand over a small amount of money and say that you have not been busy that day.

yorkshire123

Bye chaps - I'm out of here. I asked a simple question because I honestly didn't know the answer, and I'm just naturally curious. - I thought that was one of the purposes of forums; to ask questions and advice from those that have knowledge/answers. Yes, I've heard of WU but never had reason to use such a service - hence my obviously stupid fucking question!
 I was also just making, what I thought was a pretty innocuous statement, that it's pretty dangerous for a WG to have large sums of cash in the house, and all of a sudden I'm a fucking house burglar.
 Sorry if my thank you to AnthG sounded a bit condescending - it was just meant to be a genuine thank you for answering - sorry again.
No doubt next time I look on here I'll be in wanker of the week - just for asking a fucking question.

Sorry to disappoint you buddy but WOTW is reserved for special fuckwit's not sensitive souls who get upset after a bit of friendly banter  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

TBH, I thought it was a reasonable question. I often ask questions that I want to know the answer to. I dont necessarily need to know the answer of course......

tcm

dilettante

Sorry Dani, you are totally wrong, prostitutes have to be very careful about banking cash, very few pay tax and this would leave them wide open to an investigation.

My advice to pro$$ies, don't keep all your cash in one place, should you be unlucky enough to get robbed then you can hand over a small amount of money and say that you have not been busy that day.
"A Taxi Driver Writes" ... ;)

I agree though, this is the whole point, and recently a WG was busted and imprisoned / fined heavily for having the means to buy her own flat but no tax paid, suspicious bank staff tipped off the cops IIRC.

So the question is still unanswered, yes indies are an obvious target for robbers, what do they do with all the cash ...?  Ie leaving aside the drug-addled wastrel stereotype, lots of EEs have it all planned out and can obviously support themselves for weeks at a time when out of UK eg Busty Anita who's hardly ever here.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:09:37 pm by dilettante »

Toshiba

Pull ya knickers up soft lad

Offline Jimmyredcab

I agree though, this is the whole point, and recently a WG was busted and imprisoned / fined heavily for having the means to buy her own flat but no tax paid, suspicious bank staff tipped off the cops IIRC.

It doesn't quite work like that.
The staff in the branch can report someone to their head office if there is suspicious activity on an account, they then decide if it warrants police involvement, it comes under money laundering regulations.

deuce14

They store the money in their giant vaginas

Offline Daffodil

Yeh, right  :rolleyes:

Offline anyfucker

It doesn't quite work like that.
The staff in the branch can report someone to their head office if there is suspicious activity on an account, they then decide if it warrants police involvement, it comes under money laundering regulations.
Also all banks now have Anti Money Laundering (AML) software that scans accounts and looks for "possible suspicious" behaviour which includes paying in more than a certain amount in cash or multiple smaller amounts of cash. For example, where the account holder is flagged as a student, paying in cash multiple  times could automatically raise an alert as would say paying in more than £10k. If the account holder is flagged as a "taxi driver" then it would be expected that he could often pay in cash.