Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish WG guilty of hammering flatmate to death in Richmond  (Read 1432 times)

Offline dp1817

External Link/Members Only

Wow there are some right nutters in this scene  :wacko:

vt

Sad case, especially for the murdered woman's kids.

Often thought that prossies are actually as much in danger from others in the business as from punters, not just violence & robbery but being outed too...jealousy is a strange thing!

James999

The majority of theft / violence / shit that pro$$ies experience is other pro$$ies / pimps / boyfriends, most punters just want a nice time without any grief  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Greed......

"The prosecution said the murder was motivated by jealousy, greed and anger because Zawadzka was unhappy Ms Anders earned more money than her – about £3,000 per week".

Offline Robster199

Was that before or after tax?

:lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Sad case, especially for the murdered woman's kids.

Often thought that prossies are actually as much in danger from others in the business as from punters, not just violence & robbery but being outed too...jealousy is a strange thing!

I wouldn't say as much as more so.  Being outed is something that normally happens because one prossie is jealous or angry with another prossie who she thinks is taking her clients.  A bit silly as clients are not owned by prossies as will see who they want.
I will happily mix with punters but I very rarely mix with other prossies now after being outed by a couple myself

Andre 3000

So this is the one who did it. I can see why she wasn't making any money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bristol Helena

I wouldn't say as much as more so.  Being outed is something that normally happens because one prossie is jealous or angry with another prossie who she thinks is taking her clients.  A bit silly as clients are not owned by prossies as will see who they want.
I will happily mix with punters but I very rarely mix with other prossies now after being outed by a couple myself

I've never had any specific problem with punters or hookers. The only problem I've really had when I have tried to 'hang out' with other hookers, is the general alienation you get from trying to get along with people whose sole connection to you is that they do the same job. Things in common end there. I always hear my friends in others occupations say the same thing.