Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swimsuit fetish  (Read 10423 times)

Offline Lambada

I've always wanted to fuck a girl while she wears a one piece swimsuit. Anyone ever tried this with a WG?

Offline Clanger

Yaay. Someone else who appreciates the appeal of the one-piece.  :)
No I haven't tried it. I guess it's not too hard to find a WG who will wear a swimsuit but I wonder how many of them get it. I think if a WG doesn't get the appeal of an outfit she won't wear it right or she might take it off after 5 minutes.

Offline Corus Boy

I've always wanted to fuck a girl while she wears a one piece swimsuit. Anyone ever tried this with a WG?

And in a hot tub?

It was good fun.  Not a WG but that was good because there was no condom issues :)

James999

So hot, and if they have armbands as well, it's the ultimate  :dash:

Offline Clanger

I was just thinking about the idea of buying a swimsuit for a WG.

"This swimming costume is too tight!"
Reply: "No.. no it's really, really not"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline StevenS

So hot, and if they have armbands as well, it's the ultimate  :dash:

Nightmare if you feel a pop. Worry about an sti and drowning

Offline rpg

Hadn't thought about it really but fuck yes!

Edit..can't get fecking pic to load properly. Anyway good thread. It's added to my roleplay ideas.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:10:41 am by rpg »

Offline Lambada

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Anyone know of any girls in the North East area (preferably Newcastle or Gateshead) who would be up for this?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:26:00 am by Lambada »

Offline rpg

Nice to know I'm not the only one. Anyone know of any girls in the North East area (preferably Newcastle or Gateshead) who would be up for this?

I wouldn't call it a speciality. Just e-mail a few and ask if they've got swimsuits.

Offline Lambada

I wouldn't call it a speciality. Just e-mail a few and ask if they've got swimsuits.

Even if they hadn't I wouldn't be bothered about providing them with one for the meet.

Offline rpg

Even if they hadn't I wouldn't be bothered about providing them with one for the meet.

Then I'm sure most will happily wear it for you.  :thumbsup:

Offline rpg

The next step could be an outcall to a swimming pool. Plenty changing areas big enough for two!

Offline Clanger

@Paris. Better safe than sorry, but I don't think a laptop would do any harm so long as it is disconnected from mains power - not that you'd want to get the laptop wet. A wireless webcam might be the solution.

circusbizarre

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I think I get asked for this about once a year, but yes some men do have a thing for swimsuits and when they do they usually want a proper, training style costume which I do have because I used to swim reasonably seriously for fitness. Swimsuits should fit a size tight for the correct fit.

ParisB

@Paris. Better safe than sorry, but I don't think a laptop would do any harm so long as it is disconnected from mains power - not that you'd want to get the laptop wet. A wireless webcam might be the solution.

Errr , it was connected to the mains , ( hangs head in shame of embarrassment at my stupidity)
OP I changed my avatar just for you  ( lol )

Offline Reiver

Not a swimsuit but a tiny bikini is a turn on much better than bra and pants

Offline mh

Not a swimsuit but a tiny bikini is a turn on much better than bra and pants

I had a punt with a girl who was an ex-gymnast and she wore her leotard for me and did the splits in it. Mmmmmm. She's no longer working, sadly.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I too find one-piece swimsuits very erotic, likewise the idea of a meet at the pool. As with the lingerie category of 'playsuit', I guess some people like the idea of restrictions on what they can do, swiftly followed by ripping it all off in a wave of passion :D

Online willie loman

as someone who swims every day, have always liked the swimsuit idea, if the girl kept it on, and just pulled the gusset aside, you would get the added pressure of the elastic on your cock, like you do when you fuck a girl wearing knickers. In the not so distant past, girls didn't bother too much about waxing their bikini line, those days will return. To be honest not interested in a wg, dressing up, not into paid role play.   

Offline Clanger

It's a shame they don't make open-crotch swimsuits - just a neat little slit in the right place..
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 08:46:22 pm by Clanger »

LycraAl

One of the best fetishes ever - swimsuits, leotards, and similar!

Most of my encounters with WGs involve this fetish, mainly with items from my collection, but occasionally with their own.  Few have been reluctant to try this out, and many have been pretty enthusiastic.

Just ask!  (I know the original request was a while ago - how did you get on?)

Online threechilliman

Stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

tcm

Jim Panzee

Oooh just nudge that Gusset to one side. :)

Online j122

One piece swimsuit or leotard  :wacko:

James999

Good luck with that, don't forget to pop back and let us know how it goes

Hidden Image/Members Only

SaneOnes

How else could have I killed the morning erection, right? :drinks:

Offline Boundless

Brings back memories.
In the dim and distant past when first married and sex was very much on the menu, Mrs Sam would occasionally wear a one piece black swimsuit in the bedroom. Actually very erotic now I think back, I loved getting the crotch nice and moist and sucking her juices through it. Also you can always peel it down so only tits exposed before finally ripping it off and shagging her senseless.
Ahhh, those were the days...

Still, I'm seeing my fave reg this morning so I'll pop the question, I'm sure she'd be up for it, she's told me about all sorts of weird dressing up requests she gets. Must remember to ask her size.  :)

Offline macmate

Picked up this fetish when I was a teenager, definitely on the to do list with a WG. Now the ultimate is a gold lamé swimsuit and heels. There was a WG in Manchester (i think) whose gallery shots were done in a gold bikini, wish I'd taken that opportunity.

Also, just love the Thai girls advertising in a well fitted bikini, seems to be a popular gallery shot.

Offline mcb

Can’t say it’s a fetish, but I’d love to shag a girl wearing a one-piece like this:

External Link/Members Only

Online threechilliman

Can’t say it’s a fetish, but I’d love to shag a girl wearing a one-piece like this:

External Link/Members Only

Oh yes!

tcm

Offline Boundless

Worth watching the diving now on BBC3!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Worth watching the diving now on BBC3!!

Yes Tonia Couch is quite something - especially when she slowly gets into those handstands  :yahoo:

Offline Boundless

Yes Tonia Couch is quite something - especially when she slowly gets into those handstands  :yahoo:

Mmmmm

Thought the gymnasts were pretty good too   :P

SteveNova

Mmmmm

Thought the gymnasts were pretty good too   :P
Yes the games suddenly got interesting with women's diving and gymnastics  :)  Some really hot girls !

broksonic

I remember when the women wore proper swimsuits . Instead of the awful things they wear now for the swimming

Offline Boundless

Quick guys BBC3 now - women's diving!!

:P :P