Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: i want a girl to swallow my JIZZ  (Read 4725 times)

Offline kong

hello,

as the title says - i'm looking for a slim, attractive girl to swallow my procreation paste, maximum £120 and must be reachable on the tube from central london

cheers

Offline pumps

A high percentage will do this for you buddy, Its just a matter of finding a girl you like and asking 1. before you book and 2. confirm before handing over the money.

vorian

A high percentage will do this for you buddy, Its just a matter of finding a girl you like and asking 1. before you book and 2. confirm before handing over the money.

I think you can do a AW search to check if they swallow, of course then cross reference against reviews on UKP. With CIM and swallow I would always confirm and re-confirm they do give this service before parting with he cash.

Offline KentAde

Many girls say they do on their 'Enjoys' but rarely do when questioned on the phone.....so a lot of investigative work is required. I adore a swallow but incalls are quite hard to find. EnglishRebecca swallows but is notoriously scatty...see reviews...
Outcalls are a different ball game!  :thumbsup:

Offline bestbefore

Many girls say they do on their 'Enjoys' but rarely do when questioned on the phone.....so a lot of investigative work is required. I adore a swallow but incalls are quite hard to find. EnglishRebecca swallows but is notoriously scatty...see reviews...
Outcalls are a different ball game!  :thumbsup:

Yes, English Rebecca doesn't bat an eyelid about swallowing. And has a great body too. I didn't find her scatty, more chatty!

Sweet Leeloo also swallows no problem slim girl, great dfk, near West Ken tube. Pics are accurate.

Festisio

A high percentage will do this for you buddy

It is not " a high percentage" at all. 

My AW saved search for 18-35 yr olds in London returns 3944 results.

When I filter it by those who offer Swallow (at discretion) it is 917.

About 23%.  Except the reality is going to be lower as all the PG scams / camwhores tick every like.

A fit, young, enthusastic prossie who swallows is a real gem for sure.

vorian

It is not " a high percentage" at all. 

My AW saved search for 18-35 yr olds in London returns 3944 results.

When I filter it by those who offer Swallow (at discretion) it is 917.

About 23%.  Except the reality is going to be lower as all the PG scams / camwhores tick every like.

A fit, young, enthusastic prossie who swallows is a real gem for sure.

Does make me wonder why it is so low, never really bothered me either way CIM is fine in fact I like them to spit it out and have a play with it or rub it in to their tits, etc. Seem strange that in a world of more "exotic" pleasures that Swallow is such a apparent no-no. I mean it must be easier than getting a massive cock stuck up your arse.

Offline Robster199

Does make me wonder why it is so low, never really bothered me either way CIM is fine in fact I like them to spit it out and have a play with it or rub it in to their tits, etc. Seem strange that in a world of more "exotic" pleasures that Swallow is such a apparent no-no. I mean it must be easier than getting a massive cock stuck up your arse.

That made me chuckle!

Offline Outcallguy

External Link/Members Only

Suzy is easily one of the best BJs I've ever had and always swallows.

I'd start with her.

charming_red

Kylie Flirt does as well although I think shes away at the moment.

Offline pumps

Suzy is easily one of the best BJs I've ever had and always swallows.

I'd start with her.

suzy is a rough old dog, you really dont want to go there....trust me

Offline Outcallguy

@pumps - Oh I liked Suzy, I take it she's just not your type?  :unknown:

Offline pumps

@pumps - Oh I liked Suzy, I take it she's just not your type?  :unknown:

How long ago did you see her?

Her photos were nice, but in person  :thumbsdown:

Offline Outcallguy

I saw her at least a year ago.
PM me and let me know how she's changed rather then hijacking this thread, If you don't mind.
As I was going to see her again....

Festisio

You guys should be able to discuss her here.  That way if another punter searches for her it may proove helpful, particularly if she has degenerated into a swamp beast since the last report.

kadafie

ALL CHECK OUT DELTA WHITE LMP FOR BETTER THREADS AND INFO ABOUT CIM, BEST THREADS TO USE AND DISCUSS WG, NOT THIS THREAD

Offline ciscoxxx69

Not sure she is on the Tube (Tolworth nr Kingston) but she is often at Canary Wharf.
Seen her 5/6 times and she's swallowed mine every time.... :dance:  she loves it  :coolgirl:
Likes to be filmed too.....proper Dirty.

GenaXXX

£120 / 45mins

Oh......and Anal included. Loves it........ :wacko:

vt

I'm pretty sure Missy swallowed my load, I certainly didn't notice her spitting after II came in her mouth...but I was in a bit of a post-orgasmic haze!!  :D

She has it on her likes 'at discretion'...great shag too, just watch she doesn't cut your time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline freshcakes007

I tried booking GenaXXX by calling her on the number she had displayed to which no answer. She then replied if I mind texting. I replied back to ask for availability next week for 30 minutes in Tolworth to which I havent heard any reply back.

Does she tend to reply back straight away? Or do I have to keep chasing her and hoping my luck will come through?

Any response on that will be much appreciated.

wazzer

I tried booking GenaXXX by calling her on the number she had displayed to which no answer. She then replied if I mind texting. I replied back to ask for availability next week for 30 minutes in Tolworth to which I havent heard any reply back.

Does she tend to reply back straight away? Or do I have to keep chasing her and hoping my luck will come through?

Chill out dude she might be busy, always give an hour before you send a follow up message.

Offline pewpewpew

I adore a swallow but incalls are quite hard to find... Outcalls are a different ball game!  :thumbsup:
what the fuck? Is this true? Whywould it matter if it's an in or outcall?

Offline KentAde

what the fuck? Is this true? Whywould it matter if it's an in or outcall?

You trying searching for 'Swallow' on AW on an incall and then an outcall basis and see the difference!

pantsonfire

Anyone know more WG who does this?

tonysoprano

Renata swallowed plenty of my spunk back when I used to see her. But she may not do it any more and booking her will probably cause you a heart attack. :lol:

Offline Huawei

I saw her in Tolworth a couple of years ago, but I think she has moved - her profile shows her in West Sussex (not touring), so maybe she ignores requests for Tolworth now. Bad form if she does :thumbsdown:, she should at least let you know, but I guess it is on her profile  :unknown: